Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awfull

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As we know Imu was holding Vivis photo in his hands. And we all know how oda likes to fool us regarding his "to be revealed characters" . Thats why i think Imu is some kind of pervert or maybe not a pervert but he finds vivi attractive and wants her as his wife just like those people with the astronaut costume.
And another interesting thing is that Oda showed us King cobra being sick and old. He has never done that for any of his characters. Maybe it was a foreshadow that Cobra would die soon..?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sabo probably not dead, but seem to lose or got captured from the news, so people who know him is sad reading the news. It's confirmed by blackbeard who looks like want to steal a devil fruit ability and it's from Sabo who maybe will be executed and before that happen, BB will try to steal it just like WB. It's all in this chapter. I just know it
[automerge]1568996794[/automerge]
If they captured Sabo and Luffy is going to free him, I will stop reading OP.
Then you are going to stop reading OP for sure. Because all the hints directed to either Sabo's death/dying or got captured and planned to got executed. That's why BB seems want to steal mera2 before that happen and all the mountain bandits got sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Excellent chapter with a lot of information,we finally saw a lot of characters we missed and got a taste about what is happening outside of wano.

Many things to break down about how the plot will develop from now on,a lot of guessing about the blank spots in the info we got and huge built up about the upcoming fights.

I'm in the same boat as you in most of the things mentioned,sabo aint dead coby and hancock will work things out and find the silver lining.

Hawkeye will go to shanks territory,i dont have a clue about buggy though and dont care about weevil honestly.

I hope vivi aint dead maybe they sacrifised king cobra instead and about Blackbeard i wont do any guessing right now cause the translation is not specific.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I need to re-read the chapter but why is everyone assuming Sabo may be killed? He could have did something such as betray them who knows. The chapter made it seemed like he did something not that something happened to him but again could be wrong.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sabo is not dead, from the reaction, betrayal seems plausible, maybe he is leader of sword?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After reading this chapter for a fifth time the last time through Viz some things were cleared up and others left just as ambiguous as before. I still have no idea exactly what ‘it’ BB could be referring to. As far as the news goes I don’t think anything Morgans printed was fake news this time around. He turned down a huge bribe to retract something and then beat up a CP-0 agent when he tried to force him to do it. Only way I see any of the information being false this time around is if the people calling him with leaked intel either fabricate what happens or outright lie. Take Wapol for example who we see calling him it’s likely he’d spread false rumors.

There are two major thing I wanna talk about which really caught my eye. Garps conversation with Neptune seems a lot darker from the jump as opposed to previously. It seems like the entire Levely wasn’t all that successful. Based on what I took from the conversation the wealthier Countries argued amongst themselves while using the smaller ones to fight with each other through various means. Then he mentions how normally he’d call no bloodshed peace but that this meeting in particular was bad. If that’s the norm for the meeting then what exactly made it so bad? Either Vivi, King Cobra or both seem to be heavily involved. Originally I believed Cobra wanted to meet with the Gorosei to have them abolish the Shichibukai system but that doesn’t seem to be the case. If he and Riku along with the other leaders simply voted to have it abolished then they wouldn’t be necessary. Then you have the matter of Im holding Vivi’s picture and starring at it before leaving to meet the Gorosei. We never got to see who the person is he deemed the light that needs to be extinguished. However with an incident currently going on involving Alabasta it’s likely she was the target. Whatever the incindent was the navy seemed to find it important enough to inform Garp of what was going on. It’s just strange how he mentions the navy is using its full resources to solve the matter. Maybe the incident involves Bonney as she got inside Mary Geoise. What is it that needs to be solved? Does it involve the Revos, Bonney or both? Either way hopefully we find out more of what happened in these next few chapters.

Now on to the part with Sabo I highly doubt he’s been killed. Sabo and the others fought with the 2 admirals on the fourth day. If they were killed then it should’ve been reported before now when the Levely has ended. Another thing that bothers me is when we see the Revolutionaries they seem to be more worried about Sabo then the other 4 leaders that were with him. If they’d all been reported dead wouldn’t Iva or Dragon have shown at least some concern for them? In fact during the time we see them they only come up when it’s mentioned they couldn’t reach any of them. The panels revolving around him are also placed in a weird spot of the chapter. It comes right after Garps mention of an incident involving Alabasta and Morgan’s mentioning both a fatality and attempted murder. The wording here is very import because a fatality implies a single death were as fatalities refer to multiple. I can’t see a situation where Sabo somehow dies and the others escape but don’t have a way to get in touch with Dragon for over a week. Another thing is when they switch to Sterry he mentions how Sabo was in Mary Geoise which would imply he’s no longer there. However with both Sterry and Dandan you can see them looking at the same side of the paper. Now whether they are looking at an obituary or attempted murder is unknown. However Sterrys lack of emotion other then simply being surprised makes me believe its the latter though I could very well be wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Sabo got blamed for what ever happens to cobra and he might be with vivi and mihawk is just like I hope the get past the apes

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fantastic chapter

First of the abolishment of the warlord system is espected but now I'm really excited to see what Mihawk and Boa will do. I'm hopeing they will head to the new world.

Also it will interesting to see what the Marines and the Blackbeard pirates will compete for. Don't think its the Mera fruit but it could be to capture Sabo. The other things it could be is Big Mom's poneglyth or possibly an ancient weapon, either Shirahoshi or pluton. Looking forward to see how this turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom