Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Blackbeard is after Pluton rather than a DF or one of the Warlords. It would tie in the incident that happened at the Reverie regarding the Alabasta Kingdom. Maybe Cobra is dead or was attacked, and BB has reasons to believe that it'll fall in the Marines Hand following the incident.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok but guys the important question is this!!!

is Drake still one of the Worst Generation of Pirates if he's been a Marine this whole time? :angrycrabs:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OMG idk where to start. Well first I’m guessing Blackbeard about to go recruit some warlords. Sabo isn’t dead maybe framed for murder or something. Damn garp you 2 for 3 on grandkids. MIHAWK OMG OMG. Koby gonna find out Boa is Luffy wife and maybe become friends or something. X drake being a Op isn’t surprising I wonder is Aokji is also a SWORD member

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:lazylaughplz:
Now i just imagine Mihawk going off having marines chasing him and he just strolls right up to Shanks and is like "we don't have to drink in secret anymore." And Shanks crew just gets increasing annoyed because everytime he comes by there's like 80 Marine ships on his tail they have to take down ?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah sounds cool, but the only one who would evebtually join him is the great Buggy. So I expect his target is something else.
Nah Blackbeard is too wild and has too big a target on his back for Buggy to want to hang out with him.
Buggy just wants to enjoy his gold ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well the reveal of X Drake being a Marine spy changes everything. Whose side does he take during the war since he’s more then likely going to be present. It would make little sense for someone who was introduced as one of the WG now a spy to be taken out here. I’ve said on OJ many times he’s more important to the story then a lot of the other Supernova. I’m regards to Sabo I doubt he’d be brought back and given Ace’s fruit after reuniting with Luffy only to die 1 arc later. The off panel shot however is growing increasingly old. Especially when we get a flashback chapter that doesn’t really show much. At least Fujitora got his wish and it seems like they wasted little time going after them. I wonder if Oda will actually show us any of what happens.

I can’t wait for the news of Kaido and BM forming an alliance to reach Akainu. He’s gon be forced to take action but does he have the resources even available to try and make a move? I mean it seems like he sent a lot of forces after the warlords and unless Admirals are with them I doubt any go down. Even Buggy has a strong crew so fodder and RA’s likely won’t do. Plus he’s got that MC luck so he’s the last person I’d expect to be arrested.

Deleted member 451

I think Blackbeard is after Pluton rather than a DF or one of the Warlords. It would tie in the incident that happened at the Reverie regarding the Alabasta Kingdom. Maybe Cobra is dead or was attacked, and BB has reasons to believe that it'll fall in the Marines Hand following the incident.
He went to Totland to take the road poneglyph and potentially assume control over the entire nation.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He went to Totland to take the road poneglyph and potentially assume control over the entire nation.
That wouldn't really tie in with the Marines "fall in their hands" schtick, and the whole incidents he just read about. He knew about Big Mom being outside of her territory a week ago or so when news about her pursuit of Luffy & co got attention. And I also don't think the Marines are interested in competing with him on that front, or going for her territories/RP at all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder what happens to Sabo but I have a good feeling that Sabo able to escape and also able to protect Vivi in the meantime... but I think Cobra might be dead

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Amazing chapter feels like we re entering dark Times in OP WORLD ! Question ? How old is XDrake ? What if he freed Law because he knew Corazon , now that we know that he is an Double agent... Maybe some of you know that :)
I believe Drake was about 12-13 when Corazon killed his dad.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sabo probably isn't dead, but imagine Luffy's reaction after this fake news comes to Wano!!

Marineford truly will look like cute compared to this!
[automerge]1568884517[/automerge]
I wish Oda would grow a pair and kill off Vivi. I think most love Vivi so killing her would at least have a big impact. Cobra was already shown as old and frail with white hair. Suppose the timeskip did a number on him. Not that interesting if he died.

Seems the marines are gonna underestimate Buggy who will flashily destroy all the admirals and every Marine HQ.

Sabo obviously didn't die offpanel. I wish Oda would stop doing the offpanel thing since it doesn't fool anyone.
About Buggy, his DF potential is limitless + he is amongst Oda's fav chars. I won't be suprised if he gets in top 10 strongest chars EoS.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was before the news of Big mom and Kaido joining forces reach them.
They had originally been hoping they would neutralize each other.
But now Akainu will definitely adjust his priorities.
Marine can think that either Luffy alliance will take down the Big Mom and Kaido or they either gonna wipe the floor with all of the supernova.. so it's better to not really go there when they consider Luffy to be someone who has good chance to take down a yonkou by all the things going for him now

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marine can think that either Luffy alliance will take down the Big Mom and Kaido or they either gonna wipe the floor with all of the supernova.. so it's better to not really go there when they consider Luffy to be someone who has good chance to take down a yonkou by all the things going for him now
I doubt Akainu sees things like this...

In his words "I won't let those pirates do whatever they please"
Marines will make an entrance sooner or later

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I doubt Akainu sees things like this...

In his words "I won't let those pirates do whatever they please"
Marines will make an entrance sooner or later
The only reason Marine might take the entrance in the Wano if only warlords also decide to join the war which gives marines free time and more reason to go there. Though I think everyone might go to wano including revolutionary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom