Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 957
Title: Ultimate

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
jaiminis box

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 957 QUICK SUMMARY
GODA has answered all prayers and we bask in this world building chapter that tells about Rocks pirates, Yonko bounties, and how Garp became the Hero of the Marines.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
SOOO MUCH info my brain can’t keep up OMG. So big mom, Kaido sama, whitebeard and Shiki was all on the same crew AND Kaido was only an apprentice. Garp n Roger teamed up to take em on. The island disappeared so you think the Government tried to blow it up to get rid of all the big names at one time. My man Garp F those celestial dragon. The crew used to kill each other I see why Whitebeard had only 1 rule no killing crew members. I wonder is Blackbeard is related to Rocks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Goda bringing the heat once again!

This was such an enJoyable read. I really like how realistic the bounties was. Not some ridiculous numbers like some in the community where mentioning lol (i legit saw somebody say that Shanks should be like 30 or 100 bilillion lol)

I really really enjoyed more info about previous generation and my lawd this Rox Pirates talk was Juicy. The fact that we have the Rox Pirates being braught up in the story and the Yonkos having all their bounty reveal in one chapter is simply Madness!! The implication of what Oda has plan gives me scoopy doo sensation.

Goda thank you for this awesome sauce chapter!

Ok i am done here.

Oda: YOU THINK I AM A JOKE!!

"No act 3 yet"
"No break"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oda you have to be kidding me :woahcat:
this is BIG NEWS indeed. What the actual fuck is going on. What the flick flack snick snack are those bOUNTIES :feelstrashman:
and Garp and Roger, and and and and :woahcat: I need some time

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oho! Holy crap the parallels!
I mean, if most Marines who are still alive don't even know the legend of the man's existence, and even those that did didn't know his full name--it pretty much confirms that Blackbeard has intimate knowledge of him regardless of how they are connected. Naming his ship after him in such a way that only very few would ever get it too. I wouldn't be surprised if Xebec has some sort of connection to the yami yami no mi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, if most Marines who are still alive don't even know the legend of the man's existence, and even those that did didn't know his full name--it pretty much confirms that Blackbeard has intimate knowledge of him regardless of how they are connected. Naming his ship after him in such a way that only very few would ever get it too. I wouldn't be surprised if Xebec has some sort of connection to the yami yami no mi
Also isnt Blackbeard's base the Beehive Island where Rocks Pirates formed???

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp. That was wild.
The bit at the end with sakazuki and sengoku was literally flames.

Bounties and Rocks info was obviously hype af too. Looks like God Valley is gonna be the final stop for the SHs which means OP can end 1 or 2 arcs after wano :(

11/10 Goda is outdoing himself lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom