Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh, come over it's nothing big, just casual chit chatting with some guys.

You got a point there, I think I'd buy it, but Oda would have to explain alot regarding the owner of the fruit and how. If Hiyori, then she has to take a big role now for the arc.

I mean a Numbers/calamity attack is not far off, they could have been there before the alliance arrived, we saw the Numbers were on their move to Onigashima, no problem to have them take a turn to the port. Possibly they started destroying everything there and the alliance had to protect their ships. But yeah then suddenly a shift happened.
Law is also a possibility I see there. Maybe Drake did something too to buy time. He profits from helping Luffy to have Luffy keep the Yonko busy.
Okay, i will join, please add me

Of course, it could be the focus of Act 3 but Raid is still gonna happen anyway, because it's Full Moon and Prophecy of Toki, Mink Sulong need to happen tonight and this Sub-Plot is good to include Hiyori in story more, because if she is just Oden's Daughter who will stay in Wano while others fight in Onigashima then Oda pointlessly added her to story, she has to have something that makes her relevant again

And yes, it's possibly the incident was an attack and then turned into something else with intervention of someone

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And then Linlin farted and accidentally killed Kaido.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone on Reddit (ssj_bill-clinton), posted a very interesting Parallel between this Chapter & Chapter 920

The Traitor was since back then so no more Law/Carrot is the Traitor
The Traitor is definitely among the 9 Red Scabbards or ..............
If there is truly a Traitor then there are two possibilities, is he among the ones who traveled in time or among those who didn't ?
The ones who traveled are Kin'emon & Kanjuro & Kiku & Raizo and most Fandom lean towards Kanjuro being Traitor with Kiku next

The ones who didn't are Two Minks, Ashura, Denjiro & Kawamatsu
2 Minks were young and i think they proved their loyalty honestly, Oda can't throw that away
We've seen how Ashura spent these past 20 years and same for Kawamatsu
So this only leaves us with Denjiro, could he be the Traitor ?? but we learned that he fought Kaido along with Ashura or was it just an act!

But honestly, i'm starting to feel a trick here, as much as existence of Traitor is almost confirmed now, i still find it odd that the Alliance aren't doing anything about it !! they aren't theorizing, fighting among each other, checking anything
If Oda wanted to introduce a Traitor, he should introduce investigation to this sub-plot but so far it's only Fandom who are doing that, the Characters are just acting normal

This leads me to believe that the traitor is actually ................... Oden's Wife and Momo's Mother, Toki
Oda as soon as he revealed Wano's story in Zou Arc and introduced Traitor Plot, he made sure to mention Toki, even though he didn't need to
The main news was that Kaido & Orochi took Wano from Oden, but Momo was like: "Hey, Kaido also killed my mother", so this is Oda making sure to mention her since Zou Arc, even though he didn't mention Hiyori !! which further strengthen my point

Toki is so far very mysterious and Oda gave her quite an interesting DF, and Kin'emon words about her indicates she have a story of her own too, she isn't just a background character in Oden's Flashback !
We also don't know the limits of Time DF and we were introduced to Future Sight a lot (Enel, Arlong's Sister, Hawkins, Katakuri .... etc) so it's no surprise if the Time DF User can see the future

Toki sent those Samurai exactly after 20 Years just to meet Luffy & Co, Coincidence ? don't think so
Orochi clearly said that Toki predicted his death by 9 Scabbards after 20 years, isn't this a big hint ?

What i'm trying to say is that Time DF allowed Toki to see the future and that she can know the best things to do to achieve desired result
But wait, you're asking, Toki is dead, how can she be the one putting things into motion ??
Well, it's not her, it's actually Hiyori

Let's check all the weird things Hiyori did and connect it to this theory
Oda drew her with her mother when the castle was burning, indicating that they had private time before Scabbards reached there and Toki decided to not send her in time !!! which is huge hint
Also, we know that someone must have found the Time DF after Toki's death, and it makes sense if it's Hiyori (And Toki doesn't have to count on coincidence, if she can see the future then she can see where her DF will respawn and tell her Daughter about it)
Then we saw her not afraid of Orochi, slapping him and invoking his wrath then Kyoshiro kills her in front of everyone and few chapters later, she is alive !!! isn't this big indication that she ate Time DF and did some Time trick ?
Also how she revealed her identity to Zoro, trusted him so fast, how she decided to give him the sword, how she refuses to meet everyone, doesn't this indicate that there is something suspicious here!
And honestly, aside from Alliance, Hiyori is the only one with enough knowledge to be considered the Traitor

But don't worry, she isn't a Traitor, she is actually putting things in motion in the way they should
To the Alliance, such events seem like they are really losing and on a disadvantage, but maybe this is how things should go
And this explains why in this Chapters, Scabbards found no one and couldn't contact anyone, it's obviously a Time trick

This also is convenient since it doesn't damage any of Nine Red Scabbards, and now Toki's Prophecy will still happen, there is no Traitor among them, all nine will stand before Orochi

As for Denjiro, why is Oda hiding him ? i mean he hides him now, no problem, but what about 20 years ago, why no mention of him ??
I think Toki trusted him with a mission and here comes the Denjiro = Kyoshiro theory which i agree to

I believe this the Plot Twist, Oda is preparing for us and really building up to it so much
There is no Traitor, it's all the work of Time DF and the plan of Toki & Hiyori to make things work
All of these leaks & bad luck and damage they are taking seem like the work of an Evil Traitor but it's actually necessary sacrifice to ensure victory and c'mon the whole One Piece story revolves around such Prophecies & Time, it's no wonder Oda, would love to do such a story in Wano too
This is good, but all I got from this is that Hyori and here mother are sending Momo and his retainers to a certain death. Unless you think they went back to the past which would create a whole lot of problems, or they got sent a few day in the future which will be more plausible only Luffy and coo will be already dead and the plan failed. If anything Kyoshiro been in charge of the capital is the only good thing going for the alliance if he turns out to be denjiro...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And yes, it's possibly the incident was an attack and then turned into something else with intervention of someone
That's what i was trying to say before lol.

And welcome to the fan club PM chat that Rej invites you.
[automerge]1570556111[/automerge]
Or Linlin just ate them all lol.
Or maybe Kaido fell on them from the sky haha:dogkek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m pretty bummed about this brake weak.... ugh what a dumb cliff hanger..... hopefully the pay off is up to standard.

When is the full moon supposed to be?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m pretty bummed about this brake weak.... ugh what a dumb cliff hanger..... hopefully the pay off is up to standard.

When is the full moon supposed to be?
At the night of the current day. And right now it's early in the day, so we might have like 12-16 hours maybe.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Someone on Reddit (ssj_bill-clinton), posted a very interesting Parallel between this Chapter & Chapter 920

If there is truly a Traitor then there are two possibilities, is he among the ones who traveled in time or among those who didn't ?
The ones who traveled are Kin'emon & Kanjuro & Kiku & Raizo and most Fandom lean towards Kanjuro being Traitor with Kiku next

2 Minks were young and i think they proved their loyalty honestly, Oda can't throw that away
So this only leaves us with Denjiro, could he be the Traitor ?? but we learned that he fought Kaido along with Ashura or was it just an act!

But honestly, i'm starting to feel a trick here, as much as existence of Traitor is almost confirmed now, i still find it odd that the Alliance aren't doing anything about it !! they aren't theorizing, fighting among each other, checking anything
If Oda wanted to introduce a Traitor, he should introduce investigation to this sub-plot but so far it's only Fandom who are doing that, the Characters are just acting normal

This leads me to believe that the traitor is actually ................... Oden's Wife and Momo's Mother, Toki
Oda as soon as he revealed Wano's story in Zou Arc and introduced Traitor Plot, he made sure to mention Toki, even though he didn't need to
The main news was that Kaido & Orochi took Wano from Oden, but Momo was like: "Hey, Kaido also killed my mother", so this is Oda making sure to mention her since Zou Arc, even though he didn't mention Hiyori !! which further strengthen my point

Toki is so far very mysterious and Oda gave her quite an interesting DF, and Kin'emon words about her indicates she have a story of her own too, she isn't just a background character in Oden's Flashback !
We also don't know the limits of Time DF and we were introduced to Future Sight a lot (Enel, Arlong's Sister, Hawkins, Katakuri .... etc) so it's no surprise if the Time DF User can see the future

Toki sent those Samurai exactly after 20 Years just to meet Luffy & Co, Coincidence ? don't think so
Orochi clearly said that Toki predicted his death by 9 Scabbards after 20 years, isn't this a big hint ?

What i'm trying to say is that Time DF allowed Toki to see the future and that she can know the best things to do to achieve desired result
But wait, you're asking, Toki is dead, how can she be the one putting things into motion ??

Oda drew her with her mother when the castle was burning, indicating that they had private time before Scabbards reached there and Toki decided to not send her in time !!! which is huge hint
Also, we know that someone must have found the Time DF after Toki's death, and it makes sense if it's Hiyori (And Toki doesn't have to count on coincidence, if she can see the future then she can see where her DF will respawn and tell her Daughter about it)
Then we saw her not afraid of Orochi, slapping him and invoking his wrath then Kyoshiro kills her in front of everyone and few chapters later, she is alive !!! isn't this big indication that she ate Time DF and did some Time trick ?
Also how she revealed her identity to Zoro, trusted him so fast, how she decided to give him the sword, how she refuses to meet everyone, doesn't this indicate that there is something suspicious here!
And honestly, aside from Alliance, Hiyori is the only one with enough knowledge to be considered the Traitor

But don't worry, she isn't a Traitor, she is actually putting things in motion in the way they should
To the Alliance, such events seem like they are really losing and on a disadvantage, but maybe this is how things should go
And this explains why in this Chapters, Scabbards found no one and couldn't contact anyone, it's obviously a Time trick

This also is convenient since it doesn't damage any of Nine Red Scabbards, and now Toki's Prophecy will still happen, there is no Traitor among them, all nine will stand before Orochi

As for Denjiro, why is Oda hiding him ? i mean he hides him now, no problem, but what about 20 years ago, why no mention of him ??
I think Toki trusted him with a mission and here comes the Denjiro = Kyoshiro theory which i agree to

I believe this the Plot Twist, Oda is preparing for us and really building up to it so much
There is no Traitor, it's all the work of Time DF and the plan of Toki & Hiyori to make things work
All of these leaks & bad luck and damage they are taking seem like the work of an Evil Traitor but it's actually necessary sacrifice to ensure victory and c'mon the whole One Piece story revolves around such Prophecies & Time, it's no wonder Oda, would love to do such a story in Wano too
This is pretty good!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think I'm gonna shed a tear of joy when I see sulong Kawamatsu. I adore penguins lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At the night of the current day. And right now it's early in the day, so we might have like 12-16 hours maybe.
I feel like the Mink Army has to arrive in time for that. There is no way Oda will promise us sulong army and not follow through with it—and I don’t see the assault on onigashima being postponed another lunar cycle
[automerge]1570558990[/automerge]
I think I'm gonna shed a tear of joy when I see sulong Kawamatsu. I adore penguins lol.

I thought he was fishman?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like the Mink Army has to arrive in time for that. There is no way Oda will promise us sulong army and not follow through with it—and I don’t see the assault on onigashima being postponed another lunar cycle

Maybe he's a fishman/penguin mink hybrid? :catcrysweat:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lololol he’s just very ugly man

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I agree, and Hawkins said "your chances to survive until the end of this month", which implies that we won't have another month in relation to these current events.
So yes the mink attack will happen this night.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kyoshiro faked killed Hiyori by using the Breath of All Things technique.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Shogun part was just cliffhanger...
In Luffy , Laws presence it's impossible to get ride on 4k people...unless BM Kaido were personally involved !!
Could b some powerful DF was involved or they got attacked and took counter measure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom