Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
foreshadowing from chapter 310 cover spread

exact same armour and some weird pink dragon
he even has the kozuki crest on his left leg
The pink dragon is Momo
[automerge]1571412981[/automerge]
Maybe there is no traitor; the Alliance is just being constantly tracked and spied upon by a really good enemy ninja. Cause I'm pretty sure that was a fucking ninja half-submerged in the crowd ogling Nami and Robin in the bathhouse lol
If it's a Ninja how come all those Haki users can not locate him

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is it just me or was this chapter rather disappointing?
It's slow after the hype Reverie chapters 956 and 957 but it'll pick up pace soon with good Oden flashbacks

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
foreshadowing from chapter 310 cover spread

exact same armour and some weird pink dragon
he even has the kozuki crest on his left leg
fully grown momo :eek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it was just a set up character and making Orochi a bit smarter than he looks thats all, with the remnants reactions in a bad situation and on top Neko and Jimbei havent arrived

Those will come clutch soon in a event bad situation

Posted this in Chapter 958 chapter thread by acc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great chapter......!!! Look like Oden have Raizo type clothing...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great chapter......!!! Look like Oden have Raizo type clothing...
Yes, except he was not wearing pants that people had to hide their kids & wives. ?

By the way, I just re-read the chapter and noticed this.
All routes to Tokage Harbor weren't completely cut off if the rebels can somehow break through the Flower Capital.
We know Kyoshiro is staying there. Law is most likely there as well.
Holdem is the only threat from the Beast Pirates that we've seen staying in the capital (which can be defeated easily).
Maybe we're going to finally see Kyoshiro reveals himself as Denjiro and he works together with Law to help the rebels.

Edit:
The rebels can also use the inland port in Hakumai (Mogura/Mole port).
We were "suddenly" introduced to that port in chapter 954 page 11. It is said that port is 1 of the 2 ways to enter Wano.
I don't think Oda specifically highlighted that port if it wasn't going to have any impact on the plot, considering we didn't get any explanation on the other ports except Habu (where Orochi departed to Onigashima) & Tokage (the promised meeting place).

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Most likely the big mom being here matter has resolved off screen
Yeah its sad you know?

I also like the ninja idea of @Ghidorah Guy
The pink dragon is Momo
[automerge]1571412981[/automerge]

If it's a Ninja how come all those Haki users can not locate him
High tier ninja who supresses his aura and his intentions like tama supresses her hunger.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Haki bro
You talking like you don't follow the manga
I used the word "intentions" something that was mentioned in the luffy vs katakuri fight where luffy was reading the intentions of katakuri and his attacks. I can bring back my jajji argument that will fuck up all arguments out there.

But yeah haki...presence...intentions...thats what I meant collectively :yay:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I used the word "intentions" something that was mentioned in the luffy vs katakuri fight where luffy was reading the intentions of katakuri and his attacks. I can bring back my jajji argument that will fuck up all arguments out there.

But yeah haki...presence...intentions...thats what I meant collectively :yay:
Bro intention is something different presence too
Haki see the aura meaning life force/energy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly, i'm starting to doubt the Traitor is among the Red Scabbards
The way Orochi talks about them, the way they are Portrayed and their deep relationship, the way Toki prophesied all 9 will defeat Orochi ... etc
All of this indicate that we should expect a different kind of Plot Twist
However there is now a possibility that Orochi himself might not know the identity of Traitor
Orochi's words indicates that he wasn't sure about the Info and then was glad they are legit, which suggests the Traitor is either unknown or not fully trusted

But one thing for sure and Oda did it on purpose, there is a reason why he showed us Mini-Flashback of 2 Days ago and then 1 Day ago
It was due to a certain leak that Oda needed to give time for Traitor to give it to Orochi which is Location of Sunny
Oda made sure Usopp mentioned location of Sunny in front of Alliance (Minks)
And then waited until next day to make Beasts Pirates make a move and the comment of that Fodder when he said "Wow, it's really here" confirms that this is a recent Leak that they just confirmed

So as much as i hate to admit it, but theory of Traitor being among Mink is becoming more and more possible
The only problem is that Jack for sure had a Viver Card that leads to Zou and there are only 3 Notable Minks who journeyed outside Zou and they are Pedro, Inurashi & Nekomamushi

Again, i really hate to admit this after being one among the very first who suspected Kanjuro, but it's possible the Traitor is Inurashi !!!
There are many hints honestly, since they were first introduced, we learned that a certain Incident made them not talk to each other ever again, and in Kin'emon flashback we saw that Inu & Nko were arguing when Kin'emon & others met Toki and this wasn't addressed yet.
And it seems from Orochi's words that Traitor (If known to him) didn't travel in time which really doesn't help Minks Case

Another hint is the fact that they are Two Rulers & Cat/Dog Rivalry, so it makes sense if Oda wants to deal with one of them and keep the other to be the only Ruler, and the most major hint is like i said before, Usopp revealed Sunny's whereabouts to Minks and we have Inurashi's Musketeers among them, who could be working with Inurashi in doing this as his most trusted soldiers.
There is another hint when Pedro insisted to go with Luffy himself and not let Musketeers go and as Captain of Guardians, it's possible Pedro knows what happened between Neko & Inu

However, Neko is also still a suspect, his late arrival is suspicious, his most trusted Guardian was Suicidal which could be because he wanted to do something for Luffy out of guilt and Guardians were also shown when Usopp mentioned Sunny
Not to mention that Oda made sure to show us how Guardians are very stealthy that even a Good CoO User such as Luffy couldn't detect them. Such theory is very possible since Guardians & Musketeers don't meet and sleep in turns so Neko or Inu can plan secretly
The only duo who might know something are Wanda & Carrot since they work for both Rulers which kinda gives Carrot is Traitor some kind of justice

As for those saying Jack fought them and cut their limbs & tortured them, as i said before, it's very possible Traitor isn't known, based on Orochi's words, these Leaks seem secretive

Anyway, it's still a Theory but imo a good one, but at the end of the day, i'm really impressed by how Oda with just a simple Traitor Sub-Plot made Fandom have many Suspects with so many hints
Kanjuro being Traitor is very convincing, same for Kiku & now for Inu or Neko
While at same time, confusing us about other Characters such as Law & Carrot & Shinobu .... etc
So no matter what the answer is, i'm really glad Oda was able to confuse his Fans like this and i'm confident he will deliver a great Plot Twist
Are you sure it was Neko or Inu? That two was lose their limb, hand and foot for loyalty.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Hide your wives
-Hide your Children
-Hide your livestock
-Legs for days
-Tames man and beast
-Respected by Whitebeard
-Respected by Roger & Rayleigh
-Gave Kaido his only Major Scar
-Revered by Sengoku
-Charms and Marries and "Immortal" timeless beauty Toki

Just who is this Man?
-OdenPiece​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, except he was not wearing pants that people had to hide their kids & wives. ?

By the way, I just re-read the chapter and noticed this.
All routes to Tokage Harbor weren't completely cut off if the rebels can somehow break through the Flower Capital.
We know Kyoshiro is staying there. Law is most likely there as well.
Holdem is the only threat from the Beast Pirates that we've seen staying in the capital (which can be defeated easily).
Maybe we're going to finally see Kyoshiro reveals himself as Denjiro and he works together with Law to help the rebels.

Edit:
The rebels can also use the inland port in Hakumai (Mogura/Mole port).
We were "suddenly" introduced to that port in chapter 954 page 11. It is said that port is 1 of the 2 ways to enter Wano.
I don't think Oda specifically highlighted that port if it wasn't going to have any impact on the plot, considering we didn't get any explanation on the other ports except Habu (where Orochi departed to Onigashima) & Tokage (the promised meeting place).
I also noticed this. Ugh god dammit oda this is painful! I feel like sulong army as a thing, has to happen. Its just too epic not to. So they are getting their shit to Onigashima tonight no matter what. Just stalling and fading to the long flashback for now ughhhhh the suspense is killing me!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw Oda's Staff said that there was a mistake in this Chapter
The Flashback is actually 41 Years Ago, not 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom