Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 965
Title: The Kurozumi Clan Conspiracy

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
jaiminis box

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 965 QUICK SUMMARY

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oden was the 2nd division commander...? Who was the 1st then?

And holy crap we got to see Blackbeard joining the crew :angrycrabs:
So this means Blackbeard probably should have quite the knowledge about Wano.
With that in mind, I wonder if we can expect him to join the chaos in Wano later.

So Orochi's grandpa was the source of the problem from way back in the past, and Orochi got brainwashed to hate Sukiyaki?
I'm not sure I like how this was revealed, especially that mane-mane fruit guy appearance felt so sudden and random.
Question is, where is he now?

And this chapter just debunked the Scopper Gaban = Denjiro theory, as we saw Gaban on the last page with Roger's crew, while Denjiro was still at Wano. :catcorn:
WB vs Roger pirates though!! Will Oden immediately join Roger after this fight?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oden was the 2nd division commander...? Who was the 1st then?

And holy crap we got to see Blackbeard joining the crew :angrycrabs:
So this means Blackbeard probably should have quite the knowledge about Wano.
With that in mind, I wonder if we can expect him to join the chaos in Wano later.

So Orochi's grandpa was the source of the problem from way back in the past, and Orochi got brainwashed to hate Sukiyaki?
I'm not sure I like how this was revealed, especially that mane-mane fruit guy appearance felt so sudden and random.

And this chapter just debunked the Scopper Gaban = Denjiro theory, as we saw Gaban on the last page with Roger's crew, while Denjiro was still at Wano. :catcorn:
Mane mane guy died
Only way Bon chan could get the fruit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Things i noticed:

Teach Home Island seems to be Jaya (Same place where they met him)
Oda doesn't want to show us Ringo's Daimyo "Ushimaru" who kinda looks like Zoro actually from silhouette
The Former Major 5 Families are Toki's Family, Orochi's Family, Ushimaru's Family & Uzuki & Fuugetsu Families (New Ones)
Oden confirms that he is looking for Answers, which is most probably why he will join Roger
That Old Lady was outside Wano before so she could have been a Pirate or works with WG
She appeared before as a Man in Chapter 961 (Suggests that she doesn't want others to see her)
This is first time Buggy witness Roger meeting WB, so next chapter should be Roger vs WB that ends in a Draw
Young Curiel & Blenheim (10th & 9th Division Commanders) are briefly shown
The Island where Roger seems to be looks like Rusukaina (Where Luffy trained)
Denjiro is Scopper Gaban Theory is confirmed debunked
How Momonosuke's Name was chosen, suggests that he will truly become Very Powerful as some Theories suggest

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She's probably dead since Mr. 2 has the fruit now. Think we'll probably see more about her though, one of the faces she showed was a young Shiki and it definitely wasn't random. Also mentioned she traveled outside Wano, so maybe met him at that time, him and the Rocks Pirates. Could have been one of them :blobthink:
Maybe they fought over him and Roger won so he got Oden :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Mane-Mane Lady has to be dead though, right? Bentham/Mr.2 is the most current holder of that power.
I'm glad that evil sociopath died. Hopefully that dude died a horrible and brutal death for making Orochi evil. If Orochi killed them, great.

But Orochi's fate is sealed. He follows his grandfather's route by dying brutally

Would be epic if Mr 2 shows up in Wano and drives Orochi to suicide

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder about this witch a bit. She feels a bit random so I hope she gains to be a bit more important than just this?

On the other hand: MARCO IS SUCH AN ADORABLE PINEAPPLE lmaoooo :lazyflirt:
It's so fun how the Whitebeard pirates were so young back then. And Oden is confirmed the second commander :blobwat: not gonna lie I didn't think about the case that Momo and Hiyori were born on sea ? so it is true that Momo met Roger after all :catsweat:

and and TEACH omg omg omg??? This calls for beef. I don't like this. Especially when Shanks is now on screen too :catgun: leave my poor chocolate eating baby in peace, BB. You suck :catgun:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The 6 families of Wano
  1. Moon of Light (Kozuki)
  2. Moon of Frost (Shimotsuki/November)
  3. Black Coal (Kurozumi)
  4. Moon of Rabbit (Uzuki/April)
  5. Moon of Heaven (Amatsuki)
  6. Moon of Wind (Fuugetsu)
By looking at the Familynames, its quite hard to determine the evil family :tmm:

Could it be that the Kurozumi Clan wasn't part of the 6 great clans in the distant past?
I am still up for the "Moon of Fire"-Clan as Zoro ancestors.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The 6 families of Wano
  1. Moon of Light (Kozuki)
  2. Moon of Frost (Shimotsuki/November)
  3. Black Coal (Kurozumi)
  4. Moon of Rabbit (Uzuki/April)
  5. Moon of Heaven (Amatsuki)
  6. Moon of Wind (Fuugetsu)
By looking at the Familynames, its quite hard to determine the evil family :tmm:

Could it be that the Kurozumi Clan wasn't part of the 6 great clans in the distant past?
I am still up for the "Moon of Fire"-Clan as Zoro ancestors.
Lol Black Coal: Black Stain just like Blackbeard's family are the black sheep of The D clan.

Blackbeard and Orochi both betrayed their "Captains".

The D clan is a half moon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's crazy how slow Oda is taking these flashback chapters, these are so detailed, I can see this flashback continuing for another 4-5 chapters lol.

Ok, so Oden is very late addition to Roger's final voyage, we are even past the Edd War. Oden still needs to go to Skypiea with Roger, so in the final year they seemed to zoom around the Grandline at insane speed I guess.

That Granny has been outside of Wano, looks like shes come into contact with Rocks and maybe is the link with Kaido somehow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well....good chapter...

WB pirates adventures are fun to see...

Conspiracy part is damn good....at first I thought Orochi was a bad guy from the start but it seems someone is manipulating behind the scenes...this part just became interesting....this is the start of Kozuki clan downfall....

Roger has no time left and so he wanted to do mutual kill with WB...lol....

waiting for next chapter...meeting between Roger and WB will be interesting...I want to know the powers of Gol D. Roger even if it a glimpse....

3.5/5 chapter.....bit disappointed that Toki for the time being not giving any special vibes....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright chapter, the entire kurozumi plot felt way over the top though.

I wonder if the second division position was vacant for so long

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Holy shi* ! Just read the chapter....
I was waiting for this moment..
Not gonna spoil myself by reading spoiler of the next chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard joining the crew part was unexpected ! Glad that Oda coverd that part too...
But Roger's part is kinda rushed , he is already about to die..
I guess Toki will play big role in his final vogue..!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard joining the crew part was unexpected ! Glad that Oda coverd that part too...
But Roger's part is kinda rushed , he is already about to die..
I guess Toki will play big role in his final vogue..!
I think pacing is just fine. Its not as if this js a roger centered flashback.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Learning about Orochi's backstory and how he along with the old hag conspired to take over Wano was very interesting, but who is this mysterious old hag. Not only does she have the Mane Mane no Mi which is now Bon Clay's devil fruit meaning that she's dead in the current timeline but one of the faces she turned into was a young Shiki, also it makes sense that Orochi would have help this entire time when trying to become Shogun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom