Spoilers One Piece chapter 966 spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Roger reached Final Island 13 Years Ago, it's name is Roadster Island
Roger's Attack on Oden is named "Kamusari - God Aversion"
Buggy tells Shanks that the guy with a hat (Referring to Blackbeard) has never slept before !!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BB NEVER SLEEP? What is going on with Teach
Yes, the fight between Roger Pirates & WB Pirates lasted 3 Days & 3 Night
Buggy told Shanks that BB not only stayed awake the whole time but he actually never slept before in his entire life

Final Island that can be reached thanks to Log Pose is named "Road Star Island", and Roger says that he reached it before anyone else and that's where he learned about Poneglyphs and acquired some in his Journey
Roger wanted to find the Last Island that can't be found with Log Pose (Laugh Tale) so that he completes his Trip around the World

Roger said that there is a Rumor that this Hidden Island contains a Treasure and WG doesn't want anyone to go there
(In other words, One Piece was a Rumor in Roger's Time, it wasn't even named apparently, just a Hidden Treasure)
Roger also believes that by reaching this Island he becomes Greatest Pirate Ever

Neko & Inu join Oden on top Oro Jackson secretly (Just like they did with WB Pirates)
Crocus reveals to Roger that he have only 1 Year to live
Chapter ends in Skypiea and Oden stating that this is (This Journy/Poneglyphs) leading to Roger's Final Chapter of his Adventure
[automerge]1576768181[/automerge]
New Viver Cards coming early January !!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait so Oden, Toki, Momo and Hiyori joined Roger Pirates? What about Izo?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The chapter will definitely blow our minds! They are too many to handle.

Gol D. Roger fighting and enjoying his adventure just like Luffy!
Young Shanks & Buggy vs young Marco, Jozu & Marshall D. Teach.
More details about the last island and Laugh Tale.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait so Oden, Toki, Momo and Hiyori joined Roger Pirates? What about Izo?
We already know Izo kept staying with WB. And it also look liked Inu and Neko joining also wasn't planned. They sneak in the ship again xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BB probably never slept in his lifetime is absolutely insane.

Marco stated even that his very body structure ist strange. And Marco is a Physician.

That is strange. What’s up with Blackbeard’s body ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BB probably never slept in his lifetime is absolutely insane.

Marco stated even that his very body structure ist strange. And Marco is a Physician.

That is strange. What’s up with Blackbeard’s body ?
In Databook it was stated that his secret lies in Ace's comment about his Age when they met
And after checking that Chapter, it seems that Ace states BB lived as twice as a Man

From first read, we thought he meant that BB is twice as old as Ace (Which is true)
But now it's obviously clear that BB lived twice as others because he never sleeps !!!!

Add to it Luffy & Zoro's Comment on BB in Jaya when they referred to him as "They" + his Jolly Roger
And in Drum Island Arc, Sanji & Luffy talked of rumors about People who can't sleep in snowy Islands, same Arc where BB was mentioned
And guess what also appeared in that Arc ?? it's Two Humans merged together, i think Oda was clearly hinting towards BB
(Oda used similar strategy when before he introduced Kaido & his Legendary Body, he hinted at such concept by introducing Funk Brothers where one of them have very Hard Natural Body)

BB's SBS Pic when he was Young was a huge Hint too
I believe that BB Theory where it says he is 3 Souls/Bodies in one is true and that's why he can't sleep, because they keep switching
This also explains why he can eat more than just 1 DF and why he can be harmed even though he ate a Logia

The real question now is, how did this happen to BB ? why was he born like this ??

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
why he can be harmed even though he ate a Logia
I thought this one was explained by Teach and have to do with the Yami Yami no Mi.

Add to it Luffy & Zoro's Comment on BB in Jaya when they referred to him as "They"
For me the "they" still refers to his crew.

But definetly nice catch with Ace. And I think he was born like this. But does He have 2 souls? I doubt it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice thing about the flashback is we get some cool things about Blackbeard that'll foreshadow Luffy vs Blackbeard.

Also that old brainwashing woman had the Mane Mane to help Orochi take over Wano

But Blackbeard has Devon who duped Moriah to join them!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought this one was explained by Teach and have to do with the Yami Yami no Mi.
If it was something related to Yami Yami No Mi, it wouldn't be classified as Logia (If every User can't change into Darkness)
Ofc, Teach said it in a way that make it seem as if that's Yami's Effect, but it doesn't deny the possibility that it was him after all
For me the "they" still refers to his crew.
You really think Luffy & Zoro are smarter than Nami to notice his Crew and she doesn't ???
It's obviously something other than deduction, i think Luffy & Zoro simply felt it
But definetly nice catch with Ace. And I think he was born like this. But does He have 2 souls? I doubt it.
No, not necessarily two souls, but like 2 bodies into one (Exactly like Wapol's Commanders when they were fused)
Except that BB 2 bodies are perfectly merged so no 4 limbs or 2 heads
[automerge]1576782122[/automerge]
Nice thing about the flashback is we get some cool things about Blackbeard that'll foreshadow Luffy vs Blackbeard.
The interesting part is that all this stuff is mentioned in Oden's Notebook, so whoever finds it will know lot of things, including BB's Body Mystery

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just realized Jumpfesta will start the day after tomorrow!
Hope we get some interisting One Piece news!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sad News !!!!!!
Mangastream is No More, Jaimini Box declared they will stop too
Not to mention that Chinese Translators also stopped couple months ago

Our only source now to read Chapter is MangaPlus who release Chapter same time it's released in Japan (In other words, Sunday or Monday)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sad News !!!!!!
Mangastream is No More, Jaimini Box declared they will stop too
Not to mention that Chinese Translators also stopped couple months ago

Our only source now to read Chapter is MangaPlus who release Chapter same time it's released in Japan (In other words, Sunday or Monday)
Well this stinks. JB is down so would need to look elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom