Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He also said he doesn't feel emotions and yet was furious and cursing at Kinemon for sabotaging him. Sorry but Kanjuro needs to go.
[automerge]1584726839[/automerge]

I'm cool with this since it guarantees both die.
Tho I'd still like Orochi to die slowly. Like multiple chapter slowly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He also said he doesn't feel emotions and yet was furious and cursing at Kinemon for sabotaging him. Sorry but Kanjuro needs to go.
[automerge]1584726839[/automerge]

I'm cool with this since it guarantees both die.

He also said he did not hate them, or hold any resentment towards them.

Imo Orochi needs to go, and get killed off. To many bad guys apparently keep living like him, meanwhile oda killing of the good characters.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was more complex. He also shared true emotions with scabbards that how he was able to earn their trust.
Now shows again true emotions. Shocked He was "tricked" unable to see through it.
I thought that was acting?

He also said he did not hate them, or hold any resentment towards them.

Imo Orochi needs to go, and get killed off. To many bad guys apparently keep living like him, meanwhile oda killing of the good characters.
But he clearly hates Kinemon as we see this chapter. He was cursing him in sheer rage for misleading him. That felt way more personal.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought that was acting?

But he clearly hates Kinemon as we see this chapter. He was cursing him in sheer rage for misleading him. That felt way more personal.
he still acting, as role he was given till he dies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dat Kid ability reveal is just 10/10 :vonflame:
glad we gotta see this one

Chap is just 10/10 alot of epic and emotional build up, great Denjiro character reveal, great Kine'mon character arc
Ofc magneto is cool ! But need to know how capable he is without Iron or magnet around

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The plan was superub...never thought there would be a twist like this...

He did well as a spy for good guys... 🥰

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gotta agree that Kanjuro's seething rage atm doesn't mesh with the profile of an emotionless man who harbored no ill will towards his fellow Scabbards as established last chapter. But before accusing Oda of any sloppy inconsistency tho, I'd like to instead entertain the idea that Kanjuro's simply switched to fully devoting himself to the role of the dastardly villain now that the jig is up. In other words, he may still just be acting. That in turn would fit with the portrait of a madman Oda emphasized so heavily.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You know, I don't get why Luffy had to go into gear 4th to destroy the ship. I'm sure we saw zoro slice a ship in half effortlessly. Kin'emon looking like Usopp, getting praised for an accident.

Not too much info here. But 2 weeks is a hectic wait.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally, with the spy issue, one of hundred of mystiries solved. I hope no redeemption for any Kurozumi alive. The price of treason was life and that is the back cost too.

2 weeks waiting for another chapter? Nothing new, but with all this sanitary dhrama this? Really?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the idea of Kanjuro switching to his new villain rather than the inconsistency with his emotions. It makes a lot more sense that he'd switch from one role to another considering how devoted he was to playing his scabbard role.

Overall I was hyped to see the Luffy, Law, and Kid trio fight together, though I wish we got to see more. While a lot of the info Denjiro was saying was interesting, especially the port thing, because we already knew some of it, that part of the chapter dragged for me. I've read a few people other places indicating that Kin'emon didn't switch the port to Tokage on purpose, but genuinely misread the message. I read it as a trick that Kin thought of. I'm not sure I'm understanding how the idea that Kin'emon didn't understand the message came about.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the idea of Kanjuro switching to his new villain rather than the inconsistency with his emotions. It makes a lot more sense that he'd switch from one role to another considering how devoted he was to playing his scabbard role.

Overall I was hyped to see the Luffy, Law, and Kid trio fight together, though I wish we got to see more. While a lot of the info Denjiro was saying was interesting, especially the port thing, because we already knew some of it, that part of the chapter dragged for me. I've read a few people other places indicating that Kin'emon didn't switch the port to Tokage on purpose, but genuinely misread the message. I read it as a trick that Kin thought of. I'm not sure I'm understanding how the idea that Kin'emon didn't understand the message came about.
His reaction in the last page looks like he read it wrong and got lucky

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The more wano goes on the more i wonder when will we meet Germa and Jimbe again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom