Spoilers One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While every Samurai of Wano (doesn't if pro Oden or pro Orochi) is heading to Onigashima Marine will sneak into Wano and build up a Marine Base :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lolz to kinemon . Denjiro will likely pull his leg for being so clueless . Also no one in the alliance questioned Kinemon too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's up with Sanji's outfit? And gloves?

Would be cool if he got Franky and Usopp to integrate his raid suit tech with his normal clothing, or simply redesign in to match. Makes him less Gatchaman and more James Bond.

Heck, maybe he gave the flameproof cape to someone else. Brook seems to have spread all his fancy armor around to the rest. Wouldn't shock me if Sanji followed suit with some of his toys.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Denjirooo!!! Love Kyoshiro a lot, he's so cool!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gotta say, Sanji looks so beastly with that outfit, especially the gloves, what dressing sense!

Reminds me of Sanji's 20th anniversary outfit a bit which gives eos vibes to me for some reason.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I didnt even notice until now. It's so weird compared to everyone else wearing wano-esqe outfits and sanji looks like hes in a my chemical romance cover band
It might have something to do with his customized suit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now being a Kurozumi is too mainstream.
Kanjuro bastard. At least wasnt a powerful asset from scabbards. Just the fool of the group.

I think wont be more bad drawing jokes. What a shame.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now being a Kurozumi is too mainstream.
Kanjuro bastard. At least wasnt a powerful asset from scabbards. Just the fool of the group.

I think wont be more bad drawing jokes. What a shame.
I mean, if he is capable to.materialize a perfect swarm of dragons breathing elements, what fool.of an asset he would be?
[automerge]1584704569[/automerge]
Chapter is out!!! @Beky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom