Spoilers One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wander where Apoo ranks in there. I'm thinking he can't be an Ordinary Headliners and the Numbers seems to be the Giant Oni crew :pepehmm:

Also looking at the structure of his crew as a deck, what if the assumption that he is the Ace equivalent is wrong. Maybe his son is the Ace
I totally agree with you about the son. And with Numbers not crossing Flying 6, I think it is right to assume X in X Drake was a trap.
Looking at the card theme
  • Ace - Kaidous son (Orochi is an ally and Kaidou himself represents the card holder)
  • K, Q, J - All Stars/Calamities
  • 2-10 - Numbers
  • Headliners (incl. Flying 6) named based in card Games using the french card Deck
Orochi and Doflamingo May represents both the 2 Jokers you normally find in the french deck.

Apoo can be one of the numbers. I mean Jack is a good example of someone who ranked up. So making Apoo one of the numbers would be fine.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I totally agree with you about the son. And with Numbers not crossing Flying 6, I think it is right to assume X in X Drake was a trap.
Looking at the card theme
  • Ace - Kaidous son (Orochi is an ally and Kaidou himself represents the card holder)
  • K, Q, J - All Stars/Calamities
  • 2-10 - Numbers
  • Headliners (incl. Flying 6) named based in card Games using the french card Deck
Orochi and Doflamingo May represents both the 2 Jokers you normally find in the french deck.

Apoo can be one of the numbers. I mean Jack is a good example of someone who ranked up. So making Apoo one of the numbers would be fine.
Indeed he Diez was an absolute trap lol. It was just meant to link him to Kaido in an abstract manner rather than inside the card system. Yeah I agree about that distribution. What's the other Joker in the french deck? That's interesting.

What supports the Jack ranking up thing? I might have missed that. My reservation and intrigue about Apoo's role isn't also about ranks but rather how groups are formed in the Beast Pirates. It always feel like they group people with similar characteristic, and the Numbers were introduces as such. They also appeared to be stand out, with a giant oni theme.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What supports the Jack ranking up thing? I might have missed that.
Jack is a Youngstar compared to King and Queen.
Jack is 28 so we can say for sure he wasn't a member during the backflash. With "All Stars" Not only being based on "Veteran" members, we can also assume "freshman" among "Numbers".

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jack is a Youngstar compared to King and Queen.
Jack is 28 so we can say for sure he wasn't a member during the backflash. With "All Stars" Not only being based on "Veteran" members, we can also assume "freshman" among "Numbers".
Lol don't underestimate Jack. Maybe he was ransacking Oden's castle as an 8 y.o. Jack the legend _hypejoy:

Yeah that makes sense. We'll see, I'm actually kind of expecting another group amongst the Beast Pirates.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Toki had extramarital affair with Kaido. But after reading Oden's letter, she decided to go with Oden's wishes.
Momo was born during Oden's adventure with WB I think, the extramarital affair would have had to have happened during the 4 years Oden was on Roger's ship when Momo was already born. Kaido's son could still be her son though, Momo's half brother.
[automerge]1586426522[/automerge]
Just saw again these images from back in Punk Hazard. The horned Underworld Broken maybe that's Kaido's son? He has the same cloak and seemingly mentions Jack :pepehmm:

Also this introduction should reignite the theory about the Scorpion ships that were with the Mammoth ships. Could be his trademark.

[automerge]1586426556[/automerge]
There is also that silhouette from when Kaido attacked Oden's castle :pepeweird:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The big question, why does Kaidou want his son to appear? Why should he meet Linlin?

Do you think they wanna arrange a Marriage to settle their alliance. And if thats the case who fo you think will be the bride?
Smoothie?
Galette? (Still think she is Bobbins wife)
Or maybe Flampe?

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some more details from 5ch

Jinbe joins the SHs
Kyoushiro asks Kin about the battle plans/strategy for the raid.
Before they realize it, the SHs ship are out of sight
From far away there is an explosion
"Dang it! I forgot to tell them that the Tori gate at the entrance is dangerous" says Kyoushiro
However the gatekeepers at the Tori gate have all been wiped out.
The SHs look for the Sake barrel in order to make a toast to Jinbe joining but they see the Samurai on the sea around them and then decide to have a massive banquet/feast with everyone instead and put the toast for Jinbe on hold.
After that is image spoilers. Then we switch Kaidou's side.

- translated by PucktheGreat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you think they wanna arrange a Marriage to settle their alliance. And if thats the case who fo you think will be the bride?
Smoothie?
Galette? (Still think she is Bobbins wife)
Or maybe Flampe?
Maybe I should add Compote as potential bride.
:pepethinking:

Damn we need a poll :weirdpeep:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Translation Scan 4 -

Law: Regardless of what kind of strategy you guys come up with, there are idiots that will try to embark on Onigashima from the front gates. There will be about two of them.
???: Idiot?
Law: The Idiots will work well as a diversion!! As such, as planned, everyone...(it's cut off)

- puckthegreat
[automerge]1586433997[/automerge]
Hmm . Now did the SHs clear it or someone else ?
Yeah interesting. Maybe part of the alliance is already there? The Yakuza of Hyo?
Maybe I should add Compote as potential bride.
:pepethinking:

Damn we need a poll :weirdpeep:
Don't forget Brulée :pepeweird:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A big ass war and you wanna stop and have a party. Where is the urgency Oda we are in Yonko territory, you making it seem like we still in the East blue. Making the yonko look soft, Luffy took more damage from crocodile than he did in ANY fight. they left big mom territory EASY, Kaido baby shake Luffy and that’s it 👀 for godsakes Kidd lost a arm GIVE US SOMETHING. But I am happy to see Kaidos kid I thought it was katakuri sama
[automerge]1586435884[/automerge]
Kaido debt to Big mom is she let him raise their kid instead of taking him like she did with all her other husbands n kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom