novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 978
Title: Tobi Roppo introduction

SCANS

ONE PIECE CHAPTER ### QUICK SUMMARY
- We see all Flying Six members in this chapter.
- Two members of the Flying Six are girls, and they are beautiful.
- Flying Six names (excluding X Drake and Page One) come from british, hungarian and japanese card games. One of them is called "Black Maria"
- No Flying Six bounties.
- Someone from Flying Six has a mask (or maybe someone that appears in the chapter, it's not clear).
- We can't see Numbers but there are some dialogues with them.
- WSJ break next chapter (Golden Week)

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
2 Flyers are females? That was unexpected, nonetheless can't wait to see their designs, especially Pageone's human form. Hopefully this chapter is more than just Flying Six being revealed considering we won't be getting another one for 2 more weeks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I kinda like the designs but I hope they actually get good fights. The bottom right looks like jimbeis warm up lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if Oda originally had these two flying 6 members wearing masks or if they were last minute changes in light of the COVID-19 situation right now?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if Oda originally had these two flying 6 members wearing masks or if they were last minute changes in light of the COVID-19 situation right now?
Comparing the mask of Page One with the mask of O-Soba Mask

one could come up with the idea Page One became a fan of his opponent :pepethinking:

Don't know about the girl. Might refer to her abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom