Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 983
Title: #####

SCANS

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 983 QUICK SUMMARY

Cover Series: Lola & Chiffon meet Pound

Perospero approaches Onigashima Alone in a Candy Boat and he doesn't approve of Alliance with Kaido
Prometheus still chasing Nami & Co. while Zeus is afraid & thinking BM will kill him if She find him
Zoro & Kid are fighting Gifters while Ulti & Page One are fighting Luffy (Ulti & Luffy Headbutting each other, Ulti shouts her Attacks)
Ulti's Devil Fruit is revealed to be "Pachycephalosaurus", Page One too Transforms (Press Here for Reference)
Yamato appears! He have a Hannya Mask & Unique way of Speaking (He uses "Boku" to refer to Himself)
Yamato is Tall & Slim and his Arm is described as long as Luffy (He could be around 5M Tall). Momonosuke is shown Tied on a Cross
Yamato attacks Ulti and then escapes together with Luffy who he was waiting for and reveals Himself as Son of Kaido (Chapter Ends Here)

Break Next Week

From Redon

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nani?! That was too early.

Anyway, I think Ulti's zoan is similar to Pageone in size.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pachycephalosaurus is quite unexpected...I can't imagine my Ulti going bald in hybrid mode. :pepehands:

If F6 know that Yamato follows Luffy & Who's Who is still around, it can be a setup for Zoro to fight the latter.
Who's Who will want to get to Luffy, but Zoro will protect his captain for the main boss.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is Yamato the new Oden in that both rebel against their dads and want to explore outside world? So Yamato for nakama??

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nani?! That was too early.
Nano?! Didn't we just have multiple monday spoilers in a row :weirdpeep:
Neverthess have to wait till friday for release...

Ulti no Predator :catcry:
Would have been so call if all of the flying 6 would have ended up being Predators.... Especially because of their eyes.
But now the only thing we can see as given is that all of them have Ancient Zoans.

Yamato directly turned oit to be an ally thats suprising. Hope there will be some crazy plottwist like Yamato aiming for the throne using Luffy to defeat his daddy followed by him becoming the true antagonist of the Arc. Really wanna see Yamato already.
[automerge]1592238394[/automerge]

Ulti looks strange in her hybrid form :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More detailed spoiler are crazy af :pepeexcited:
- Cover Story : Lola and Chiffon meet their father Pound.
- Perospero is approching Onigashima alone using his candy ability, he is not approving of the alliance.
- Prometheus chases down Nami, Zeus is worried he is going to die if he meets BigMom.
- Zoro and Kid are fighting against the gifters.
- Ulti and Luffy are headbutting each others (Ulti shouting her attack names)
- Ulti and Page One devil fruit reveal. Ulti has a Pachycephalosaurus Dinosaur Zoan.
- Yamato appears wearing a hannya (Oni )mask, and attacks Ulti making her fall with the fodders around getting confused.
- Yamato uses "Boku" to refer to himself.
- Yamato picks up Luffy and escapes from the beast pirates fodders.
-Yamato : Straw Hat Luffy, right? I've been waiting for you all this time. My name is Yamato!! I'm Kaido's son!!

Seems like Yamato knows about the prophecy :monkaOMEGA:
Plz Oda make him evil!!!!

And seems like Prometheus vs Zeus incoming!!!

And wtf Perospero reached Onigashima, thats suprising :pepelaugh:

Also Lola & Chiffon finally reunited with Pound :blobaww:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Perospero is approching Onigashima alone using his candy ability, he is not approving of the alliance.
- Prometheus chases down Nami, Zeus is worried he is going to die if he meets BigMom.
- Ulti and Page One devil fruit reveal. Ulti has a Pachycephalosaurus Dinosaur Zoan.
- Yamato appears wearing a hannya (Oni )mask, and attacks Ulti making her fall with the fodders around getting confused.
-Yamato : Straw Hat Luffy, right? I've been waiting for you all this time. My name is Yamato!! I'm Kaido's son!!

pound confirmed alive. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
cover page 3 chapters ago.
alright will check back.

@Nessos thx, will relook at that. lol my one piece break (i won't lie i mostly skimmed chapters fast, when caught up)

So it was indeed someone off screen with different/thinner sword that counter oven.

I like it, glad someone saved him off screen.
[automerge]1592239465[/automerge]
Now pudding and chiffon can meet there dad! That's awesome. and he will see Lola getting married (where he missed out on chiffon wedding)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can anyone tell me how Yamato was waiting for luffy?
Like did he wait for him since the moment he heard of him escaping the prison or was he waiting for him a lot longer?
Maybe Yamato knew Ace and theres a connection via Ace?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ulti no Predator :catcry:
Would have been so call if all of the flying 6 would have ended up being Predators.... Especially because of their eyes.
But now the only thing we can see as given is that all of them have Ancient Zoans.
Now we are only missing triceratops, velociraptor, stegosaurus, or maybe even sabertooth (the commander has 1 non dinosaur, so maybe F6 is the same).
I'd like to think that Sasaki is triceratops & Who's Who is sabertooth.

Super glad that Yamato isn't a weakling I assumed him to be.
When Black Maria said the task of "capturing" Yamato was going to be tough, maybe she was referring to his combat capabilities as well.
I wonder what happened to the rest of the crew :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe perospero made monster candy, like he did before. surfing on the water?
[automerge]1592239670[/automerge]
to get up the waterfall

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Oh yes! Now things are getting interesting! I can't wait and see why Yamato has been waiting for Luffy. He thinks Luffy is the return of Joyboy? He just wants Luffy to defeat Kaido because of personal reasons? Or is it for a more obscure reason?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can anyone tell me how Yamato was waiting for luffy?
Like did he wait for him since the moment he heard of him escaping the prison or was he waiting for him a lot longer?
Maybe Yamato knew Ace and theres a connection via Ace?
Think there is a high chance that Yamato was Kaidous Underworld Broker we saw in PH. This was he would knew what kind of man Luffy is. Especially after Hearing what happened to Doflamingo.

And he night know about Odens/Tokis lrophecy being able to connect the dots.

Ace Connection possible, but I think it is unlikely.
[automerge]1592241038[/automerge]
Important question.

Is yamato thin/giant or big/wide giant similar to his dad?
Would bet similar to his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom