• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So, Oden somehow survived a headshot, has hidden away for a while, met Ivankov, changed his gender, then as a female convinced Kaido that he is his son. :pepega:
:pepega:what

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could definitely see Yamato joining the strawhats, if for no other reason that to see Odens journey fulfilled.
Is the snow a hint that after all this time we will finally get to see Monet alive??!!!
The Jinbe and Robin part had me laughing :ROFLMAO:
Seeing the scabbards reuniting along with Marco and Izo and Kiku was a glorious moment. :D
This chapter was to fucking good. o_O
Big sad that theres another break next week :cry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man, Wano got me really interested in kanabos. Those weapons are OP. Could smack through and KO strong fighters in one hit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could definitely see Yamato joining the strawhats, if for no other reason that to see Odens journey fulfilled.
Is the snow a hint that after all this time we will finally get to see Monet alive??!!!
The Jinbe and Robin part had me laughing :ROFLMAO:
Seeing the scabbards reuniting along with Marco and Izo and Kiku was a glorious moment. :D
This chapter was to fucking good. o_O
Big sad that theres another break next week :cry:
Man if Yamato joins SH's as a core member Sanji and his stealth suit would have such a blast with Robin, Nami, possibly Vivi soon and Yamato on board.... :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Am I the only one who doesn't like Yamato and that this is bad for the story? Kaido's son, who is a girl, is a complete power house and now joins Luffy's alliance and also has some relationship with Ace? Don't really care about her to waste all this time and energy during the war. We are in the "go-phase" and don't need randos becoming more important than all the side characters rn. There are enough already, stop Oda, JUST LET IT GO! :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Am I the only one who doesn't like Yamato and that this is bad for the story? Kaido's son, who is a girl, is a complete power house and now joins Luffy's alliance and also has some relationship with Ace? Don't really care about her to waste all this time and energy during the war. We are in the "go-phase" and don't need randos becoming more important than all the side characters rn. There are enough already, stop Oda, JUST LET IT GO! :dogkek:
I think that's Oda's intention to fuck the readers up like that :dogkek: :vonflame:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He had to pull something out of his ass after basically making Kaido immortal lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He had to pull something out of his ass after basically making Kaido immortal lol.
I agree. I think that right now, the kiddos are still overpowered and outnumbered by the goons. And unless they are capable of matching their prowess if not going by numbers then they can't stand a chance. So an addition like this is worth a try. BM pirates will soon arrive and that's gonna be another problem.

Oh wait, there's gonna be a presence of the marines in the future so I think that some more side chars are joing the fartay.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What's the point in getting more crewmates when Oda can't even develop the ones he already has
Lol if that was the case I wouldn't be reading and watching this since I was 10.

Oda creating, writing and developing the characters and the storyline for 24 years and the dude is 45 now, which means that he literally gave half of his life to the manga, but yeah; 'he can't even develop the ones he already has. Nonsense.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol if that was the case I wouldn't be reading and watching this since I was 10.

Oda creating, writing and developing the characters and the storyline for 24 years and the dude is 45 now, which means that he literally gave half of his life to the manga, but yeah; 'he can't even develop the ones he already has. Nonsense.
I was specifically speaking in regards to post timeskip. Obviously all of the main crew members like Usopp, Nami and Luffy have gotten development back then, but in regards to what has been displayed after the timeskip, only Sanji and Luffy has been given any development or relevance.

And I really didn't ask for your lifestory. It seems that the One Piece community is true to being an arrogant egosystem of thinking this manga is godly when clearly their are many issues with it.

But yeah, respond as you have been like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom