- Messages
- 683
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Points
- 4,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,495
Nah that was Kiku talking to Izo~I am excited to see another character that plays with gender in a way that seems more nuanced than just the ‘cross dresser vs wrong body’ narrative. But doesn’t Izo refer to kiku as his brother here? I wonder if that is my misunderstanding or if it’s oda’s or translator decision.
Me ^anyways, if oda doesn’t make Yamato final Nakama, I’m literally gonna murder him
Always thought it was gonna be Carrot, still do, but if not Carrot then I'll take Yamato any day: he can fill the parallel of Oden in Roger's crew (being LITERALLY Oden), knows about the journey from Oden's log, probably has followed Luffy for a while, really we're missing very few things. My biggest problem is the face, Yamato looks too much like Nami but knowing Oda that can change.Straw hats need a femme who can stand up to jimbe/monster trio. And Yamato officially has a dream that only the straw hats can answer. Very interesting character. The amount of relief I felt when I saw it wasn’t actually Oden.... was palpable lmao
Oh also this might explain why the WBP didn't worry about Oden, cause Ace met Yamato and probably told them Oden is alive or something
Ace: so yeah Oden was awesome, shockingly attractive too
Whitebeard: I know what you mean son I used to look at dat ass all the time
Biggest misunderstanding ever
The past 10 chapters alone have given us some FIRE characters, Ulti is my most recent obsession, best character in a while!But also, omfg Ulti throwing shade at Yamato’s technique while coughing up blood was peak ulti






. Also Thunder Sigua is not enough for her to be down . The two random beast pirates did comment on the dinosaur zoan's toughness . Are they awakened or is it normal for ancient zoan to casually take such hits .

