Title: #####
Scans:

Quick summary:

From EtenBoby of Worstgen forum:
TalkOP “confirmed” the Korean spoilers
-we see Yamato’s face
-no Who’s Who this chapter

Salah Eddine said:
Ulti & Page One woke up and they are fine (Some Fodders say that Ancient DF Users are very Durable)
Yamato wanted to talk to Luffy alone who suggested he can beat those Fodders fast but Yamato opposed & made a Smoke Screen
The Samurai Invade the The Banquet Hall, Law checks the Situation from his Submarine
Izo meets Kiku
Luffy gives Yamato 5 mins to Talk, who says that he witnessed Oden's Execution & was impressed, He wants to fulfill Oden's Will
Yamato's Mask fell and we get to see his Face, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he is a actually a She!! a very Beautiful Woman, She used to hang out with Ace and remembered him when looking at Luffy
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, i guess yamato is not Oden then :D
A bit surprised that we get to see his face this soon. What was the purpose of him wearing a mask if we get to see his face the next Chapter though?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
3 days ahead till your insanity is debunked. Zehahahaha
Only one till its proven :weirdpeep:

I have to admit this one actually lowered my expectations

So this lead to a standard and boring and lame "Yamato inspired see someone being kind even if he is as strong as his father, followed by waiting for Tokis prophecy to become true"

Still like the "Oden survived with Amnesia followed by Kaidou and Orochi planning to boil him a 2nd time at the 20th anniversary" much more. It would demonstrate how cruel Orochi and Kaidou actually are.

Hopes die last! Lets wait for the panel!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Translation is a bit weird but here are some Confirmed Spoilers:

Ulti & Page One woke up and they are fine (Some Fodders say that Ancient DF Users are very Durable)
Yamato wanted to talk to Luffy alone who suggested he can beat those Fodders fast but Yamato opposed & made a Smoke Screen
The Samurai Invade the The Banquet Hall, Law checks the Situation from his Submarine
Izo meets Kiku
Luffy gives Yamato 5 mins to Talk, who says that he witnessed Oden's Execution & was impressed, He wants to fulfill Oden's Will
Yamato's Mask fell and we get to see his Face, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he is a actually a She!! a very Beautiful Woman, She used to hang out with Ace and remembered him when looking at Luffy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really would have prefered Amnesia Oden over Izo 3.0 with boring backgroundstory, but the connection to Ace sounds promising.
[automerge]1593450873[/automerge]
I have to admit Artur and OPWikia are either dumb by trying to be political correct or they just disrespect Izo :weirdpeep:

I mean they call Kiku sister of Izo, bit Izo brother of Kiku. I mean both walk around like woman. Either they are sisters or brothers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HAHAHAHA
And again its something so stupid that none of us thought about it.
Yamato is a girl...
U see the mask and immediatly have the craziest theories in mind and than out of nowhere oda comes in with this.
I dont know if i like this or not. Not sure as of now.
If i have to guess, i'd say Kaido didnt want a girl and thus Yamato put on a mask to hide her identity. But this would not make any sense since Kaido has a few woman in his crew.
Dunno really. Just pure guessing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

So this lead to a standard and boring and lame "Yamato inspired see someone being kind even if he is as strong as his father, followed by waiting for Tokis prophecy to become true"
So this was really Yamato and the text below came true :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I could imagine Oda trolling us twice with Yamato.
First troll us with yamato being female and then to reveal that he actually isnt and only crossdresses just like Izou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom