• Never!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wonder where Oars Jr's visit gets mentioned as Ace looks like he spent a huge time at Wano from befriending a Tama, now a trap Yamato and Oars Jr

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wonder where Oars Jr's visit gets mentioned as Ace looks like he spent a huge time at Wano from befriending a Tama, now a trap Yamato and Oars Jr
Oars Jr. didn't visit Wano, it's just that Ace made a Wano-Style Hat for him which he learned in his Visit (Tama taught him)
However this doesn't mean Oars Jr. can't have visited it, i'm just saying it's not mentioned
There are Theories that suggest Oars Jr. was one of Numbers
If i recall, @Nessos made one recently

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Credit: Leo off Worst Gen
Oh by the way guys.
There's a mistranslation with the whole Yamato looking like Ace part.
The actual translation says that "Its Yamato thinking of Ace".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There are Theories that suggest Oars Jr. was one of Numbers
If i recall, @Nessos made one recently
Thats right. Numbers have to be from 2-10 thus 9. On the panel we saw them walking there we're only 7.

Oars could have been a former member of the Numbers. He is called Oars III and wears a necklace with 3 skulls, which means if he was one of them he had to be the #3.
(But since #8 is called "Hatcha" Oars ne pattern doesn't really fit, so I am not really certain anymore)
[automerge]1593495677[/automerge]
Looks like there will pop a bunch of "Gol D. Tama"- theories :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DCinside also says :
- Robin revealed a technique in which she can make 3 copies of her body.
- aaaaaaaaaaaand bad news; Break next week (we also have WSJ break after that so that makes it 2 weeks)

I think Nessos already posted the rest...
[automerge]1593533070[/automerge]
I think this Robin's technique could be A BIG DEAL if she could later on make copies of other people too.. I mean it fits her, she was quite the sneaky one back in Alabasta

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why was she called "brat" by the Flying Six?
Dont they use that word for children or luffy lol?
Cant remember that there was a woman in One Piece who was mentioned as brat before

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Baby Ace makes a lot of sense, why would the Roger bloodline end? This is OnePiece and good things do happen
Stop giving me hope! :catcrying: I want a Baby Ace. Then Baby Ace and Baby Shanks will have pirate adventures together!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Spoiler Provider is suspicious tbh, the Sketch looks very weird, i mean we already saw Yamato's body in last Chapter, He/She definitely didn't have that chest, not to mention the arms were covered

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What I don't understand is why Yamato would announce itself as Kaido's son if Yamato ends up being a woman, especially if Kaido also referred to Yamato as his son as well. This would mean that if Yamato is a woman then Kaido doesn't know, which I find highly unlikely. Either Yamato is a man or both Kaido & Yamato want Yamato to be known as Kaido's Son.

Still doesn't explain the mask choice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom