Spoilers One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm curious how all of the scabbards are gonna handle Orochi getting killed off so easily. I don't think Orochi is dead yet (as I think Kaido wants to lure his daughter into a position she wants to be in to get her to do something he wants). But hey lets wait and find out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HOLY SHITTTTTT.
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST WILD SPOILER I HAVE EVER READ or maybe the break just got to me :(
Either way this is so hype. It seems like itll be a longer chapter. Hopefully 18/19 pages

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HOLY SHITTTTTT.
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST WILD SPOILER I HAVE EVER READ or maybe the break just got to me :(
Either way this is so hype. It seems like itll be a longer chapter. Hopefully 18/19 pages
Doesn't have all the chapters almost having the same amount of pages?
While chapter with "less" pages only contains more double pages with epic widespread panels :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If Orochi is actually 100% dead then that's a damn good surprise, but given Oda's track record.... yeah. :feelsbadman:

I was never hyped about Orochi vs Zoro or any other fight that could've potentially come from him. He has a cool devil fruit but that's it.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I doubt he is Dead but what matters is that he lost his Alliance with Kaido & his Rulership
He is now a Wild Card. But if he is really Dead, then i salute Oda

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Orochi's death by Kaido is a scenario i did not expect...but I would certainly welcome the idea.

The Scabbards meet up with Kin'emon & Denjiro around the Back preparing to Sneak Attack Kaido
I bet Law's going to use his classic move: throw some objects, then swap the scabbards who immediately attack Kaido from behind.

Luffy & Yamato are found, Tobbi Roppo are contacted to get them
The only Tobbi Roppo who are available & willing to capture them are Who's Who, Ulti, PageOne.
The last two are already injured, so this is Who's Who's turn to get a piece of pain, unless he met Zoro on his way.
C'mon Oda, give us Zoro 1v1 already! His previous 1v1 with Killer just didn't leave much impact on me to be honest.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
nah. i expect Oda to reserve the snake for the princess of Wano.
As long as he feels the wrath of Kaido's right claw and cries like a bitch... Oda can let whoever have what's left of him :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do people want Orochi and Kanjuro alive to end the cycle of hatred? That makes no sense and i see it on Reddit frequently.

Orochi's grandfather was a murderous psychopath who deserved to die. Same with Semimaru and Higurashi.

Orochi and Kanjuro were innocent at that time and got persecuted. Yes that shouldn't have happened to them. Orochi and Kanjuro decided to become even bigger psychopaths than the previous Kurozumis.

If just Orochi and Kanjuro are brutally executed and the innocents aren't harmed, the cycle of hatred is effectively over.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do people want Orochi and Kanjuro alive to end the cycle of hatred? That makes no sense and i see it on Reddit frequently.
I've seen many users on Reddit saying that Orochi and Kanjuro should die, the ones that are saying that they should live are in the minority.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unconfirmed Spoilers: (I'd say Weak)

Not only Nami is hiding near the Stage Kaido & Co. are at, Carrot, Shinobu & also Sanji are there
Sanji plans to save Momo using his Raid Suit
Who's Who appears in this Chapter and he either found Luffy & Yamato or he was simply nearby when they contacted Flying Six
Caribou is the Shadowy Figure we saw behind Jinbe & Robin before
Kanjuro got stabbed by Momo, that's why he beat him up
Scabbards comment on Nekomamushi's New Arm Weapon

Few notable Ideas i found here & there:

Orochi possibly survived thanks to Ink Clone
Marco suggested Onigashima wasn't called like that before, so it's possible Kaido named it so too, i wonder what the Name means?!
Btw where the hell are Franky & Brook?! I completely forgot about them lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Orochi's grandfather was a murderous psychopath who deserved to die. Same with Semimaru and Higurashi.

Orochi and Kanjuro were innocent at that time and got persecuted. Yes that shouldn't have happened to them. Orochi and Kanjuro decided to become even bigger psychopaths than the previous Kurozumis.

If just Orochi and Kanjuro are brutally executed and the innocents aren't harmed, the cycle of hatred is effectively over.
Unfortunately that's just how people are. That's why people hated the ending of Matrix Revolution as it was the ending that should have happened as opposed to the ending that people wanted.

I am curious though... how do you feel about an author creating an intentionally irredeemable character specifically so that people has someone to hate?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is no way Orochi dies like that !!!
Either it's Ink Clone (Blood makes it doubtful) or his DF could indeed save him multiple times (Like he needs to be killed 8 Times, each time losing a Head)

PS: I added Full Summary + Shonen Jump Cover & Some Pages (Check it out)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems Big Mom not only got Zeus back but she captured Nami & Carrot, i wonder where are Shinobu & Sanji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unfortunately that's just how people are. That's why people hated the ending of Matrix Revolution as it was the ending that should have happened as opposed to the ending that people wanted.

I am curious though... how do you feel about an author creating an intentionally irredeemable character specifically so that people has someone to hate?
Sad because i like villains who are both irreedemable and have something interesting about them. Thats why Doffy, Big Mom and Kaido make up interesting villains since they have interesting personalities and quirks on top of being completely brutal and sociopathic. Orochi is playing a one-dimensional revenge game and taking it too far. I have more sympathy for him as a kid but his actions and corruptions as an adult just make him look like a worse version of his grandfather.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I would say 7 heads left :pepethinking:
I thought Orochi wasn't a hydra?

Also looks like Kiku defeated Kanjuro. Not sure if she killed him though.

Also Kaido likely knew about Orochi's fruit so just attacking him without killing him seems weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom