Spoilers One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can just hope that the dead Kanjuro is a well done clone.
Thinking about it Orochi might be a clone too.

Mastermind Orochi :pepethinking:

Ren

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More spoilers!

That's surprising. Even someone like Kaido can be traumatized by defeat.

I wonder if he's meeting X Drake & Hawkins. We've seen neither so far in Onigashima except for X Drake introduction as Tobi Roppo.
Yamato face is SHP material!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

That is a possibility, but what would they be doing if they survive?
Entire Orochi's army is now Kaido's, Orochi now has no ally other than Kanjuro. They should stay dead for their own sake. :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure what is the real intention behind scabbards attack.

Was it just to push him to a cliff ? Makes no sense did they forget kaido can transform to dragon ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Was it just to push him to a cliff ? Makes no sense did they forget kaido can transform to dragon ?
I don't think that they need to be clear on that. The idea is to start the war by attacking Kaido himself.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah only 2 people managed to stab Kaido. Thats little to no damage prolly. I mean this dude tanked G4 and other stuff.

I wonder what BM will do lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Deliver the surprise first blood and hopefully deal plenty of damage. But of course they are aware it wouldn't instantly kill him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

They aren't, if it was they were a clone they would have dissolved. The mini flashback and Kin'emon putting his hat on Kanjuro indicates that's the real Kanjuro and not a clone, obviously I doubt Kanjuro is dead but for the time being he is out of commission. As for Orochi he might still get back up because of his devil fruit, the upcoming chapters will show us whether or not Orochi is dead and as for Kanjuro it's best to wait until the end of the Wano arc to know if he's really dead or not.

Even though I think they could still be alive, some people have made good points on why they should stay dead. They have no further plot outside of Wano, and even if Orochi ends up being alive all of his subordinates are now with Kaido. If Orochi does end up being alive everyone is now against him, and remember that the real threat was always Kaido not Orochi.

Wait till the end and ambush to take over Wano one more time :pepethinking:
Lol that makes no sense, Orochi was only able to successfully takeover Wano and keep it under his control because of Kaido. The only thing I could see Orochi do if he's still alive is trying to kill Momo, but other than that there really isn't anything he or Kanjuro can do.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even though I think they could still be alive, some people have made good points on why they should stay dead. They have no further plot outside of Wano, and even if Orochi ends up being alive all of his subordinates are now with Kaido. If Orochi does end up being alive everyone is now against him, and remember that the real threat was always Kaido not Orochi.
At the end of the day it is still One Piece. If Pound survived so can Orochi.
Not that i want that, fck Orochi

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I still believe Orochi is alive, and even if does end up being alive I do hope he actually gets killed.
He better be resurrected just to be killed again. Not a fan of this rushing, orochi rip, kanjuro rip

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

For their personalities it makes sense. After 20 years of waiting they just can't hold it in any longer, especially since most of them see just how close to Kaido they actually are.

However... story-wise it doesn't make sense as it's basically suicide to attack Kaido like that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For their personalities it makes sense. After 20 years of waiting they just can't hold it in any longer, especially since most of them see just how close to Kaido they actually are.

However... story-wise it doesn't make sense as it's basically suicide to attack Kaido like that.
Ya its true , but oda just wants to hype things up this is flaw in his writing style but cant blame him with the shounen editors influencing him .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought for sure Momo would turn into a dragon because he is afraid but he went full man mode there with conviction. Really nice detail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Obviously Kaido will be occupied with Scabbards Next Chapter
So i think, Samurai will now Attack & fight the Fodders there
Calamities or 1/2 of them will try to Join Kaido but someone should intercept
Jinbe, Sanji & rest of SHs are best Candidates for that
While Luffy & Yamato will focus on Saving Momo, Nami & Carrot but ofc BM will face them

In Conclusion i think Next Chapter we should have: (Ofc these will be just Clashes, not Full Fights that must be Concluded asap)

Kaido vs Scabbards
Luffy & Yamato vs BM
SHs vs Calamities
Samurai vs Kaido's Army

Zoro, Kid & Law are Fighting somewhere else
Ulti, Page One, Who's Who & Black Maria should Join right away, they are Very near
Sasaki still Tied Up & Drake nowhere to be seen

Marco Saw someone
Perospero has yet to Arrive (Maybe he have Mirror or Book & intends to bring all BM Pirates there using it, explaining why he went Alone)
Mysterious Figure who was following Robin & Jinbe

I believe Act 3 will End next Chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought for sure Momo would turn into a dragon because he is afraid but he went full man mode there with conviction. Really nice detail.
I still believe if Momos power somehow linked to Kaidous Power.
-> Momo turn into Dragon when Kaidou does.
(But if I didn't keep track might have been already debunked).

Does anyone checked if we see one of them as Dragon while we can say for sure the other one wasn't?
[automerge]1596125902[/automerge]

Izo super cool :pepesmug:

Neko disarming Kaiodu :pepeking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How I wanted this chapter to go:
Kaido is about to execute Momonosuke but this enrages Luffy so much that he jumps out of the ceiling and does an internal destruction Ryuo stance while yelling at Kaido. Kaido turns around enraged but Luffy puts all of his haki into this ryuo blast. This Ryuo blast is so strong that it not only knocks out Kaido in front of an astonished Big Mom but also knocks the island of Onigashima over the falls (and thus becoming a future rest stop in opening up Wano to the outside world). The price of Luffy using so much haki all at once makes him pass out and look emaciated (basically what Enma did to Zoro's arm). Yamato would now have to spend the next handful of chapters trying to get Luffy help to continue the fight. Kaido will wake up later with minimal damage.

Oh well... I'll still hold out hope for a one shot K.O. by Luffy on a Yonko even if it really doesn't impact the fight at all...:catdrool:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still believe if Momos power somehow linked to Kaidous Power.
-> Momo turn into Dragon when Kaidou does.
(But if I didn't keep track might have been already debunked).

Does anyone checked if we see one of them as Dragon while we can say for sure the other one wasn't?
[automerge]1596125902[/automerge]

Izo super cool :pepesmug:

Neko disarming Kaiodu :pepeking:
He should have gone for the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom