Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 990
Title: #####

SCANS
Post here half/cropped scans of the spoilers

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990 QUICK SUMMARY

One Piece Chapter 989 confirmed spoilers so far. (Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums, TalkOP and Korean leaks)
The rest is still unconfirmed/fake
- The one who Queen wants to kill comes out, and it's a Tobiroppo.
- The one that Who's Who wants to kill appears too.
- Drake asks Hawkins next to him "What are you doing?". Hawkins: "Somebody's survival rate until tomorrow is 1%".
- One Piece Chapter 991 will be on break next week.
- One Piece Chapter 991 will released on September 25 (unofficial translation).

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wasn't expecting that from Perospero, very big brain. Also good usage of their DFs.

Smoothie??? :poggers:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wasn't expecting that from Perospero, very big brain. Also good usage of their DFs.

Smoothie??? :poggers:
that was the fake part of the spoiler that was the reason for the edit :catsweat:
[automerge]1599497871[/automerge]
Cred: Lebrent
Original 106.101 updated his blogpost:

Queen wants to kill, Drake.
Who's who wants to kill Drake.

Who's & Queen want to murder --> Drake

(This is 100% confirmed real)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobthink: I would love to know what gave Drake away to both Queen and Who's Who? Although this still doesn't make any sense as Kaido wanted one of the Tobiroppo to challenge one of the Calamities. Seems like a very indirect way to to get rid of him. If I'm not misremembering I believe that not only did Drake say he had no interest in becoming a Calamity but that Kaido made the challenge optional?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like Drake gonna tag team with someone against Queen. I bet its a SHP. :sarcasticshottie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wtf? Why is there a break for chapter 991?
Ffs we had so many breaks now. Cant this guy for once release 3-4 chapters in row?
This is unbelievable

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ffs we had so many breaks now. Cant this guy for once release 3-4 chapters in row?
This is unbelievable
People like you are consuming Manga as if it's a drug.. Chillout. This is not life dependant and the quality just keeps increasing. If you are like that, I suggest You to take a break. Read different stuff.. There are so many other mangas/manhuas/webtoons out there.. And don't forget that 2-3/4 Chapters on a weekly basis are not the usual. Take Berserk or Hunter x Hunter for example.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People like you are consuming Manga as if it's a drug.. Chillout. This is not life dependant and the quality just keeps increasing. If you are like that, I suggest You to take a break. Read different stuff.. There are so many other mangas/manhuas/webtoons out there.. And don't forget that 2-3/4 Chapters on a weekly basis are not the usual. Take Berserk or Hunter x Hunter for example.
Who are you to give me suggestions anyway?
Go take a break yourself or read something else. Neither did i say its a drug for me nor did i say it is life dependand. If i am being annoyed because of the breaks its my problem and not your business.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If i am being annoyed because of the breaks its my problem and not your business.
The wording is important. It is indeed your buisness If you are annoyed or not, but you blamed Oda for it instead of Just saying you are annoyed you have to wait longer. I think everyone deserves holidays also Mangakas, so need to blame anyone for taking a break and spread hatred because of it.

Seems like some fanboys are obsessed with Page 1. Last chapter fake spoilers about "Page 1 vs Zoro" this chapter "Page 1 vs Kidd".
Is it cause they muss Page 1 or to downply his opponent? :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Drake asks Hawkins next to him "What are you doing?". Hawkins: "Somebody's survival rate until tomorrow is 1%".
I wonder if Hawkins was talking about Drake, or someone else.
If Drake really dies, SWORD would no longer have spies to keep watch on the yonkos.
But I guess that doesn't really matter, as we'll possibly lose 2 yonkos during this war.
And honestly, the only yonko that the marines should be concerned about after this war ends, is Blackbeard.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is unbelievable
I thought almost the same, but well we are in a shit hell of a year anyway :dogkek:

I bet Zoro 22bucks
I guess if Drake tag teams against Queen it will be together with Sanji, where I can imagine Zoro going against King if neccessary in tag team with Marco or so.

Zoro directly wanted to go up against Kaido, and the way King was portrayed, he was always besides Kaido, ergo we had the scene where King was holding his sword for Kaido to exe Orochi. It is a strong portrayal that Oda won't let go to waste.
Imho We have three options and no other:

1. Queen will be matched against Sanji + X, Zoro + Y goes against King, then they meet up to go against Kaido.

2. Zoro will skip commander fights and will directly pair against Kaido. Queen will fight secondaries.

3. Zoro and Sanji tag team against one or both Calamities

In either scenario 1 or 3 Zoro would rush Kaido but could be interrupted by King due to his portrayal.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if Hawkins was talking about Drake, or someone else.
Tbh I think Hawkins divination result isn't directed at Drake but someone else. I know it's looking like Drake right now but I think this is an intentional red herring on Oda's part. Either Hawkins is referring to himself or someone nearby like Hyogoro. Drake still has plot to do while Hawkins and Hyogoro don't. At least that's what I'm thinking right now. This could change depending on how chapter 990 plays out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
IMO Hawkins would only care about handful of Characters
Himself, Drake, Law, Luffy, Kid, Kaido & BM

It could be Luffy for Suspense but Oda already used similar Scene after MF Arc
I doubt it's Kid or BM too & if he believes his own Chances of Survival are 1%, he would Run not sit

So i guess it one of these three: Drake, Law & Kaido
I also doubt it's Kaido because 1% is too low & this Scene is meant to scare us not ensure Kaido's Loss
Leaving us with Drake & Law but since the Chapter is about Queen & Who's Who targeting Drake & he is present with Hawkins, i'd say it's another Character which is Law

It makes sense that Hawkins checked Law's Chances since they interacted a lot in Wano & their last Conversation was interesting so i'd say Hawkins wanted to check whether to Trust Law & the Alliance he made or not
Also Law Dying is something that Fans theorized about for so long

Always in Final Fight against Villain, Luffy takes an L or get Endangered/Separated from Villain ... etc sometimes it's near Death Experience & sometimes it's just mild trouble, but this time since they are against Strongest Creature, i'd say Oda needs to go full-power & make Luffy dying & Law saves him

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder whats the history between Drake and WsW. I can understand Queen's reason but WsW ? My theory is that Drake is the closest to become next commander.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Confirmed by Redon
From korean leaker, a drawing based on a chapter's page. Who's Who says they will go to the place where is Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom