Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 991
Title: Let me Die

SCANS

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 991 QUICK SUMMARY

Luffy accepts Drake's Alliance but Zoro, Jinbe & Franky refuse
Zoro & Drake start fighting but they are interrupted by Apoo, both Team-Up to stop him
Ulti & Page One prepare to attack SHs but Nami & Usopp distract them
Jack has been Defeated by Inurashi & Nekomamushi in their Sulong Forms
Kin'emon cuts Kaido's Boro Breath in Half
At the end there is a Line where they tell Kaido: "As Oden's Samurai, let us Die"

Full Summary:

In the Cover, Pound hugs his Daughters for first time in 26 Years

Drake thinks about his Conversation with Koby who said that Luffy have the ability to attract other People
Zoro blocks Drake & says that he cannot be trusted. Jinbe warns Drake that even among Pirates there are Rules of Honor
Luffy: "Oh, it's okay, we can Fight together"
Zoro & Jinbe: "Shut up, you Idiot Captain"

In other part, Page One transforms & attack Samurai but he is hit by Usopp's "Green Star: Skull Bombgrass"
Ulti tries to find who attacked her Brother & she spots Nami
Nami: "I'm Nami and i love to get rid of Lizards like you"
However it's not Nami who's talking, but actually Usopp behind her.
Both then run away with Page One & Ulti chasing them

Apoo attacks Luffy who isn't in Gear 4 anymore but Luffy covers his Ears in time & avoided the Attack.
Apoo is revealed to be the one in charge of Controlling the Numbers & says that some Numbers got defeated because they were Drunk
Haccha is starting to become Sober with the help of Apoo & then he Spots Franky & thinks he is a Toy
Jinbe tells Franky to lure Haccha out which will help the Samurai

Apoo tries to call other Numbers but Zoro & Drake attack him together.
Apoo asks Drake if he is with this "Weak" Pirate Crew now which gets Zoro Angry
Drake has always Disliked Apoo as well so He & Zoro decided to join Hands & get rid of him
But Queen appears & shoots them all with his Machine Gun. Drake seems shocked from the kind of Bullets Used

Cut to the Top of Onigashima's Dome, all of Kaido's Men & Number are Defeated.
Jack is thrown to the ground Heavily Injured with one of his Tusks Broken. However he also Managed to defeat Most Sulong Minks
Kaido has to step-in since Jack is about to get Killed
Jack: "Sorry" ..... Kaido: "Jack, you're not Weak. Those Two are simply too Strong"
Then we finally see Inurashi & Nekomamushi Sulong Forms in an Amazing Double Spread

Kin'emon thanks the Minks for opening a Path to Kaido while the Latter tells Jack to go Recover, He then laughs & prepares Bolo Breath
Kaido: "How many times you think you will escape from this Attack?"
Kin'emon: "We never think about Escaping"
Kin'emon then uses his Fox-Fire Style to cut Kaido's Bolo Breath in Half which also Injures Kaido's Mouth

Red Scabbards: "We are done Escaping & Hiding. Please, let us Die here as Lord Oden's Samurai! And we'll take you along with Us"
End.

No Break next Week

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great spoiler!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bruh Jack cant catch a break lmao

Whats the source?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Luffy accepts Drake's Alliance but Zoro, Jinbe & Franky refuse
At this point having powerful ally is a smart move , Luffy can kick Drake's ass after war ends for what did to Tama's town. I also I have strong hich that Drake will not survive till this war.

Jack has been Defeated by Inurashi & Nekomamushi in their Sulong Forms
Hope that he is done for...but Jack going down when other two commanders haven't started fighting is bit sus.

Kin'emon cuts Kaido's Boro Breath in Half
At the end there is a Line where they tell Kaido: "As Oden's Samurai, let us Die"
I know that he can cut a fire....but cutting such large scale attack is big feat kudos to Kin. However I'm not buying all his boost in last few chapters.. specially because there was no hype behind him (unlike Asura) and his grumpy personality

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know that he can cut a fire....but cutting such large scale attack is big feat kudos to Kin. However I'm not buying all his boost in last few chapters.. specially because there was no hype behind him (unlike Asura) and his grumpy personality
Kin'emon already showed a bigger Feat than that in Punk Hazard, we always knew he is capable of such things, i don't see it as a Boost at all.
As for CoA, just like Kuja are famous for their Haki, and some Sky Islanders had good CoO, Wano Samurai are proficient in CoA so it makes sense that the Red Scabbards all have Great CoA Mastery (Similar to how Hancock's Sisters showed Advanced Haki even though they were both weaker than Pre-TS Luffy)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like this isn’t it for Jack yet unless he got like literally fucked up not just defeated in a normal way

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it's not like he was at his limit before facing Duke. And we haven't seen anything special (attack) from Duke's either. I can't see Jack passing out with normal punches. Even Doffy and Kata tanked Boundman.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Kin can actually cut flame. Interesting. He is firefox to be begin with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Remember that Jack is an ancient zoan user.
He will recover pretty quickly just like when Ulti took a beating from Yamato.

And it's interesting how Zoro-Jinbe-Franky outright refused Drake. How will Luffy respond to that?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"As Oden's Samurai, let us Die"
Holy shit:oops:
I cant imagine how epic this scene is going to be in the anime. And Jack being defeated means that he hopefully is out for the rest of the war. Honestly cant blame him for losing so often lately. Even Luffy would probably struggle extremely against those two in sulong form. And i really hope that Apoo stays loyal to Kaidoo till the end. We have too many supernovas that want to take down the yonkous. 1 or 2 who want to rank up in a yonkou crew would be nice to see.
Wonder if Neko and Inu are now heading to Kaido? If so i can imagine that Kaido will struggle for a while. But in the end he should be able to defeat all of the 9 scabbards with a few minor injuries though. Not even Kaido can get out of this clash without a scar.
Seems like Jacks defeat was once again off paneled. Such a pitty.
[automerge]1600804486[/automerge]
So Kin can actually cut flame. Interesting. He is firefox to be begin with.
Wasnt that shown even in Punk Hazard or am i wrong? Zoro even was surprised about that
[automerge]1600804547[/automerge]
I feel like this isn’t it for Jack yet unless he got like literally fucked up not just defeated in a normal way
Would love to see a "fucked up" Jack lmao 😂

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All Drake has say to Zoro is "Colby"
Zoro: :catthink: alright, fine.

Looks like match ups are happening more often now. Should check on the predictions once the chapter officially releases.

Ps- I LOVE the fact that Jack is a punching bag for all Zou. 😂 He may be able to take the hits but they are gonna keep coming.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jack got smacked up lmaoooo
If he comes back in this arc I think he'll be one shotted.

Kinemon showing us why they call him foxfire and now if zero doesn't learn to cut fire before the end of wano ill be disappointed

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imagine what face Duke's will make when Jack recover and starts fighting again lol
[automerge]1600951494[/automerge]
So after 1K chapters , how many chapters are left do you think ?
50-60 wano ?
50 small arc (vegapunk , Blackbeard , Shanks clash) ?
30 for last poneyglaf
100 (raftal , including backstories and all answers of void century)
50 Blackbeard war
10 new developments
150 final war
50 end arc

Around 450-550 chapters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Around 450-550 chapters
550 Chapters = +11 Years xD
Only 4-5 remains so if Oda is counting well, we have around 200-250 Chapters left (Chapter 1200 or 1250 could be Final Chapter)
But if he end up deciding to add more content than i expect Chapter 1300 the End (Max)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom