Console Games One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That is just wow ! If you don't to play it now, what for Christmas , it will be at 10€
I only ever played a few games like Pokemon, sonic, Mario, fifa, pro evo, played San Andrea's when it first came out, Dead or Alive, Tekken, Street Fighter and Grand Turismo

But that's gonna change since I didn't bother with the PS3 (may have had one but I sold it as I brought it or swapped it for something I don't remember) and 4, and was never a Xbox fan due to all my mates preferring PS.

Brought Mario Odyssey and haven't gone past 5 minutes into the game yet lol, brought Xenoblade 2 and it was just trash of a game.

Sorry for the off topic talk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the game. Played it for 2 hours today. They took back our combo but I think that the more I will play the less I will feel it. How areas are working is a big change !

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like the game. Played it for 2 hours today. They took back our combo but I think that the more I will play the less I will feel it. How areas are working is a big change !
I played for 5 hours straight, I'm stopping for awhile since my boss want me to send some reports, I'll play for another 5 hours after I'm finished.

I tried to get Sanji and Tashigi's level as high as I can today <3

and anyway everybody got combo cancel now (dash). It's such a pity that they took away Tashigi's special moves, but her combo is still unstoppable as ever with new combo cancel mechanism.
[automerge]1585382337[/automerge]
oh btw do you know how to play online?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you are on PS before choosing your character or entering the mission, push the triangle button, they’ll ask you if you want to join or recruit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you are on PS before choosing your character or entering the mission, push the triangle button, they’ll ask you if you want to join or recruit
are you on ps or steam? Hey let's play together sometimes

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I play on PS and I’m 3 trophies shy to have that Platinum Trophy. My ID : boulkacity

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I play on PS and I’m 3 trophies shy to have that Platinum Trophy. My ID : boulkacity
booo, I'm a Steam user… but can it play cross-platfrom though? Anyway I had to stop playing yesterday because of work, so I'm still stuck on the Marineford Saga. Going to finish everything this afternoon XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got my platinum trophy. Ichiji is my favorite. Katakuri with BM and Kaido are too OP for my taste as you can see everyone online playing them or Luffy.

I’m going to stop playing it until the weekend, Persona is put at 00H so I’m going to spend time on it :catlazy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got my platinum trophy. Ichiji is my favorite. Katakuri with BM and Kaido are too OP for my taste as you can see everyone online playing them or Luffy.

I’m going to stop playing it until the weekend, Persona is put at 00H so I’m going to spend time on it :catlazy:
this is surprising. I was planning to upgrade Tashigi and Sanji first time before anything but…

CARROT IS TOO IRRESISTIBLE

Top Bottom