Naval Battle Open Sea (South Blue)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bwahahaha! Sorry, I forgot you're not an old fart like me. Bwahahaha!
' Old Fart? ' as I would also reply with a nervous chuckle.

The meet and greet of teacher and pupil ended like that after a larger man barged in shouting. I would stare at Roshi heading towards a drawer looking through files as the much larger man continue to eat as the fruit with twirls vanished in an instant. I couldn't answer or even say anything as I would feel like I would get in the way.

Tsch... that fruit tasted horrible.

Roshi facepalmed in disbelief and sat back down on his chair. At this point, he remember that the young Marine had asked him about the fruit before Buu came in with his craziness.

That was a Devil Fruit...
" I'm sorry that was what? and what are these Devil Fruits? " also as he consumed one pointing at the direction of Buu. " He reacted like it was repulsive ... Why's that when no fruits are bitter? ... This doesn't make sense "

@kakashi19283

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The young Marine was not familiar with the nature of Devil Fruits, which piqued Roshi's interest.

Hmm? No one told you what Devil Fruits are?

Roshi inquired, the tone in his voice expressing concern with the quality of the Marine training regimen. Proceeding any further without any knowledge of Devil Fruits, would prove to be fatal to Shiki, who could run into a Logia-type Devil Fruit anytime, and die without any knowledge of how to fight it. The concern that Roshi had for this caused his goofy character to shift to a more serious one. A glare on his glasses glimmered. With his finger, he fixed his glasses like he sometimes does, and he spoke.

Devil Fruits are special fruits that can grant one amazing power, at the cost of the ability to swim. A great weapon, but also a double-edged sword for any Marine or Pirate. You can recognize them by their swirling patterns. They also all taste horrible.

Roshi said, glancing over at Buu scoldingly, as if saying that Buu should have looked at the fruit better before he ate it.

Anyway, I will leave you with Buu for a few days. He's stronger than he looks. You can train with him until I get back from catching the Assassin Pirates.

Now that this dumbass ate a Devil Fruit, I can't have him coming to a fight with me until he figures out what kind of a power he has received.

Buu, who was zoning out throughout Roshi's explanation, suddenly snapped out of it when he heard that he couldn't go with Roshi.

W-what?! Come on Roshi, I can go with you!

Buu said, but to no avail.

No, not this time around.

Roshi said, suddenly grinning.

BUT! After the Assassin Pirates, we'll be going after the Brutalizing Pirates! So you better be ready!

Roshi said with a huge smile on his face. Instantly, Buu stopped complaining and started to laugh.

WHAAAT?! I CAN GO WITH YOU THEN?! THANKS ROSHI!

Buu said like a kid. As outrageous as Roshi was, it looked like he was a good negotiator. And just like that, Shiki got to meet her teacher.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Thought
Narration

Trudging my way from Black Drum kingdom, I dragged my feet across the sandy beach, digging lines behind me in my travels for the boat I had left behind. Or where it should be before the blood soaked night had begun. The nights struggle taking its toll on me, I could feel the exhaustion and weariness in my bones, my eyes felt heavy the more steps I took

Behind me black plumes of smoke rose into the morning sky, the damage of our battle to be felt for a time to come. Making it to my vessel, I crawled my body into it, thudding off the wooden interior I groaned at the jolt to my aching muscles. Too tired to acknowledge how much it hurt. Unfortunately I had forgotten to untie it from the port, grunting I pulled myself up and glared at the knot I tied hours prior. Trying to mentally make it untie itself. Seconds past by as I realized it wasn’t going to happen, so I huffed and got to the front of my ship and slowly tugged the knot loose. Gently so, the South Blue winds took me into their embrace and pushed me out to sea

Resting for a few minutes, as I was whisked away by the morning breeze i enjoyed the warm sunlight gracing my features with their glow. The Caw of the gulls above creating a high pitched but steady rhythm that had me closing my eyes and taking a short nap. That was until a powerful gust of wind took purchase on my sail, the quick jerk of my ship bringing me back to consciousness

Yawn..! Man my body hurts like a muthafucka, those guys know how to hit I guess, it’s prolly I good thing they chose to back down else I’d still be there fighting I think. I did make out with this bag of money tho, wonder how much that Wapol guy left in it?

Dumping out the satchels contents, out came a few piles of money, which I spent the next few hrs counting

120,000,000 berri huh? Fat man was hoarding bread in tha my dark creepy ass place hahaha. I do wonder tho, what’s up with this weird ass fruit. Doesn’t look like any fruit I’ve ever saw….wonder if I could make any money off of it?

Leaning back into my ship I turned the mysterious fruit over in my hand admiring it’s jagged line down the middle along with its purple colorization

Top Bottom