Island Orange Town

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: frayz
On Path C, The Vigilante and The Acrobat are still locking swords as Chouchou watches on with full attention after getting to a safer distance. Then Cabaji answers him.

“No, he just looks like someone I hate, and is pathetic, I'm probably doing the poor creature a favor by putting it out of its misery, but since I cant do that, You will have too do!”

Frayzah smirks very smugly at this.

“Heh, you must just be more of a cat person.

It's actually funny you use those exact words though. I think you're PATHETIC and I'm starting to HATE the way you look. And I'll d..”

But before the Marine Captain can continue, he notices his opponent's cheeks puff up.

‘What the?’

Before The Vigilante even knows what's coming, The Buggy Pirate opens his mouth and breathes fire onto Frayzah's left arm. He instantly feels a slight burn so he jumps back around a metre with his Bounce Boots, dropping a Smoke Bomb at the same time with his tail.

Spoiler: Smoke Bomb
‘Cute trick.’

Quickly assessing the burns, he realises that it's less severe due to being in the rain. He decides to protect himself better by taking off the hooded jacket and Marine Coat keeping him dry. Underneath, is his short red hair and a blue t-shirt with a white Marine Logo. He hears the explosion from the centre of town.

‘Damn, sounds like someone is in deep shit. I need to end this quick’

Frayzah runs to where he thinks is his opponent's behind and attempts to slash his back in a vertical motion, just as the smoke clears and his Marinesquad arrives from the other direction.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: capt_nakedpanda
Still running down the wet street Burei hears a commotion in one of the alleys further from the fire. He sees several of his men lying on the ground with stab and cut wounds and other screaming and pointing towards something. He quickly crossed the street towards the location the other marines were pointing and saw, around 50m away, none other than Buggy laughing and rampaging on his men while few lightnings light up the scene and big thunder overpowered Buggy's laugh.

The marines were struggling completely with Buggy. Every cut that they tried to make was just going straight through him and the scene was like a circus but this time the clown was the evil one and instead of making everybody laugh, he made everybody sceam in desperation.

Even though Burei is not a sentimental persona, seeing his man getting cut, remembering the voice of the victims from the fire and his father being killed by pirates, the panda was like a bull seeing red. To stop his man from getting slaughtered, Burei quickly straighten his right arm, straighten his index finger similar to pistol. With his big body his hand was looking more like a high-caliber revolver from where he released an air-pressured bullet.

Burei:
"No more running you f*cking clown. Tobu Shigan Bachi" Burei tough to himself.

Spoiler: Tobu shigan Bachi

After firing a shot at Buggy's torso around the upper back area, the mink rushed straight at Buggy with a clenched fist, which he was squeezing so hard that his claws cut the inside of his hand. While running the rain was dripping down on his fur and the blood from his hand and head was being washed down on the street, making his white fur soaked with blood look more pinkish than red. With only hate in his eyes and voice towards the pirate, Burei screamed and launched a punched aiming at Buggy's face.

Burei:
"Buggyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Your f*cking horror circus stops now, you red ass face! Jugon!"

Spoiler: Jugon

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: xatch
Frayzah said:
On Path C, The Vigilante and The Acrobat are still locking swords as Chouchou watches on with full attention after getting to a safer distance. Then Cabaji answers him.

“No, he just looks like someone I hate, and is pathetic, I'm probably doing the poor creature a favor by putting it out of its misery, but since I cant do that, You will have too do!”

Frayzah smirks very smugly at this.

“Heh, you must just be more of a cat person.

It's actually funny you use those exact words though. I think you're PATHETIC and I'm starting to HATE the way you look. And I'll d..”

But before the Marine Captain can continue, he notices his opponent's cheeks puff up.

‘What the?’

Before The Vigilante even knows what's coming, The Buggy Pirate opens his mouth and breathes fire onto Frayzah's left arm. He instantly feels a slight burn so he jumps back around a metre with his Bounce Boots, dropping a Smoke Bomb at the same time with his tail.

Spoiler: Smoke Bomb
‘Cute trick.’

Quickly assessing the burns, he realises that it's less severe due to being in the rain. He decides to protect himself better by taking off the hooded jacket and Marine Coat keeping him dry. Underneath, is his short red hair and a blue t-shirt with a white Marine Logo. He hears the explosion from the centre of town.

‘Damn, sounds like someone is in deep shit. I need to end this quick’

Frayzah runs to where he thinks is his opponent's behind and attempts to slash his back in a vertical motion, just as the smoke clears and his Marine squad arrives from the other direction.
Shortly after the fire breathe ability, the intimidate area started filling with smoke
Frayzah said:
-Smoke Bombs
(Requires 21 Science mastery)
(2IP per bomb)
Max quantity (mastery/5): 9
Max distance (strength=metres): 41
Amount Held: 9 (18IP)
, Getting lost in the confusion of the situation Cabaji quickly stabs at where Frayzay was standing, But misses. Shit, where did that marine bastard go? As Cabaji tried too look around an attack came towards him...
Frayzah said:
Frayzah runs to where he thinks is his opponent's behind and attempts to slash his back in a vertical motion
, Luckily since it was raining the smoke wasn't able to be as effective as it should be... and the illusion wore off prematurely... only suffering minor injury as Cabaji evaded some of the incoming attack. Using his speed and acrobatics, Cabaji starts to cycle up walls... "Acrobatics! Climbing the Mountain"
Spoiler: "Acrobatics! Climbing the Mountain"
Kyokugi! Yama Noboro (曲技! 山登ろー Kyokugi! Yama Noborō?, literally meaning "Acrobatics! Climbing the Mountain"): Cabaji rides straight up a wall.[8] This is called A Hike in the Mountains in the English versions.
Rea 31, Mov 31, Acrobatics 31.
Once at the roof top Cabaji notices the incoming marine soldier... Well better slow these guys down so i can concentrate on this "wannabe hero"Cabaji faces the alley way, and unleashes 100x knife edge tops at the incoming marines, some explosive too keep the battle more "intamate"... "Acrobatics! Theater of One Hundred Kamikaze Tops"
Spoiler: "Acrobatics! Theater of One Hundred Kamikaze Tops"
Kyokugi! Kamikaze Hyakkoma Gekijo (曲技! カミカゼ百コマ劇場 Kyokugi! Kamikaze Hyakkoma Gekijō?, literally meaning "Acrobatics! Theater of One Hundred Kamikaze Tops"): Cabaji releases hundreds of tops at his opponent, used as a distraction and some have explosives put in them.
acrobatics 31, reaction 31, Str 31 DPR D ( 100x tops 10x are explosive, the explosive ones have C DPR)
The tops rain out onto the marines, as Cabaji focuses back on his opponent... using the high ground too his advantage, Cabaji leaps high above his opponent, trying to strike him with all his momentum... "Wheel Stab"
Spoiler: "Wheel Stab"
Ichirin Zashi (一輪刺し Ichirin Zashi?, literally meaning "Wheel Stab"): Cabaji rapidly descends down from the air with his sword positioned to stab his opponent.
31 str, 31 mov, 31 acrobatics C dpr
The stab is attempting to drive through Frayzah entire body if un blocked or impeded...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is still raining heavily in Orange Town, as the storm continues. At the end of a near empty path, a fierce battle rages on outside of a pet food store. The only witnesses being a dog named Chouchou and a 10 man squad of Marines. The Vigilante Frayzah closes in but The Acrobat Cabaji is able to dodge and take less very little damage from the attack due to the smoke fading.

‘Must be pretty quick, I'll give him that.’

Suddenly to the Marines' surprise, the Buggy Pirate starts riding his unicycle up the wall.

‘What the hell, how's he doing that?’

His opponent then pulls out some tops and throws then towards the Marine squad. One is killed with an explosive and a few are badly injured with the knife edges, they decide to take cover in the alley way where Chouchou is.

Meanwhile Frayzah is barely given a chance to react to the situation when the pirate comes flying out of the air with his Wheel Stab technique.

The Vigilante
is able to avoid most of attack by moving to the side but still has a decent sized cut on his upper left arm, he jumps back.

‘I was distracted by one of my men dying and he got me pretty good. I'll have to pull out some big moves.’

Swinging his right katana with a horizontal movement, he slices the air to create a crescent shaped slash of compressed air. The slash flies in the direction of Cabaji with great speed.

Ittoryu: Moon Slice.”

‘This bastard is done.’

Spoiler: Moon Slice
Moon Slice: The user launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to Spiraling Strike.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Capt_NakedPanda said:
Still running down the wet street Burei hears a commotion in one of the alleys further from the fire. He sees several of his men lying on the ground with stab and cut wounds and other screaming and pointing towards something. He quickly crossed the street towards the location the other marines were pointing and saw, around 50m away, none other than Buggy laughing and rampaging on his men while few lightnings light up the scene and big thunder overpowered Buggy's laugh.

The marines were struggling completely with Buggy. Every cut that they tried to make was just going straight through him and the scene was like a circus but this time the clown was the evil one and instead of making everybody laugh, he made everybody sceam in desperation.

Even though Burei is not a sentimental persona, seeing his man getting cut, remembering the voice of the victims from the fire and his father being killed by pirates, the panda was like a bull seeing red. To stop his man from getting slaughtered, Burei quickly straighten his right arm, straighten his index finger similar to pistol. With his big body his hand was looking more like a high-caliber revolver from where he released an air-pressured bullet.

Burei:
"No more running you f*cking clown. Tobu Shigan Bachi" Burei tough to himself.

Tobu Shigan "Bachi"
Requirements:
51 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed
DPS: B
Description: A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku".

DPS B + 51 base STR stats = Large building level

After firing a shot at Buggy's torso around the upper back area, the mink rushed straight at Buggy with a clenched fist, which he was squeezing so hard that his claws cut the inside of his hand. While running the rain was dripping down on his fur and the blood from his hand and head was being washed down on the street, making his white fur soaked with blood look more pinkish than red. With only hate in his eyes and voice towards the pirate, Burei screamed and launched a punched aiming at Buggy's face.

Burei:
"Buggyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Your f*cking horror circus stops now, you red ass face! Jugon!"

Jugon
Requirements:
41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed
DPS: B
Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

DPS B + 51 base STR stats = Large building level

End of turn 3 for the 1v1 fight
In Path B in between the town square and the port

Still Laughing as the pathetic unlisted marines died so easily. Buggy continues his flashy show of dominance over weaker opponents. Separating all over the place, daggers flying, screams of pain and laughs of pleasure heard throughout the chaos. When suddenly Buggy felt an odd "cool" sensation in his chest. looking down he sees a noticeable sized hole. Nani, when did I separate my chest... as blood starts rushing out Buggy realizes he's been wounded, shot, but he heard no sound... grabbing his chest and falling too a knee the pirate coughs out some blood. Shit, my lungs filling up, where did the shot come from? Standing back up Buggy looks behind him and see's Reo/Burei roughly 150ft away, only too see the Marine disappear as they charged straight at the clown screaming. Buggy sensing he is in real danger yells out.

Buggy: FLASHY SHIELD!
Using his extreme charisma buggy has his men willing to stand in front of him to take life threatening attacks and damage

Before Reo/Burei can reach Buggy with their punch, 3x buggy pirates jump out of their hiding spots to take the hit, 2 jumping in front of the charging marine to slow them down the other taking the brunt of the punch, all three getting knocked unconscious or worse. Buggy wound was serious but not immediately life threatening, but as it continues too bleed buggy will lose stamina slowly. Knowing he was in a dire situation, and that his opponent was a monster Buggy attempts his strongest move on Reo/Burei, Midair Tailspin Big Circus! Buggy's arms detach flying around the Pirates that shield him and try to grab the furry marine and lift him high into the air, then corkscrewing him violently as he would be thrown into the ground.
Kuchu Kirimomi Dai Circus (空中錐揉み大サーカス Kūchū Kirimomi Dai Sākasu?, literally meaning "Midair Tailspin Big Circus"): The user detaches heir hands and grabs onto an opponent with them before lifting them high into the air. They then turn them so that they are facing the ground before sending their hands flying in a corkscrew pattern back down to earth, throwing them on the ground with high impact. (21 Mastery, 31 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A
(should be Large building Level 31str+3 tier for A)

Buggy: Let me give you a hand for all your effort!

The cannon team has reached the Town square and will be ready too fire next turn (start of turn 4)

Frayzah said:
It is still raining heavily in Orange Town, as the storm continues. At the end of a near empty path, a fierce battle rages on outside of a pet food store. The only witnesses being a dog named Chouchou and a 10 man squad of Marines. The Vigilante Frayzah closes in but The Acrobat Cabaji is able to dodge and take less very little damage from the attack due to the smoke fading.

‘Must be pretty quick, I'll give him that.’

Suddenly to the Marines' surprise, the Buggy Pirate starts riding his unicycle up the wall.

‘What the hell, how's he doing that?’

His opponent then pulls out some tops and throws then towards the Marine squad. One is killed with an explosive and a few are badly injured with the knife edges, they decide to take cover in the alley way where Chouchou is.

Meanwhile Frayzah is barely given a chance to react to the situation when the pirate comes flying out of the air with his Wheel Stab technique.

The Vigilante
is able to avoid most of attack by moving to the side but still has a decent sized cut on his upper left arm, he jumps back.

‘I was distracted by one of my men dying and he got me pretty good. I'll have to pull out some big moves.’

Swinging his right katana with a horizontal movement, he slices the air to create a crescent shaped slash of compressed air. The slash flies in the direction of Cabaji with great speed.

Ittoryu: Moon Slice.”

‘This bastard is done.’

Moon Slice: The user launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to Spiraling Strike.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
Frayzah VS Cabaji= end of Turn 3
In the middle of path C

Struggling too pull his sword from the ground after his attack mostly missed, Cabaji was basically defenseless. Wasting no time Frayzah sent out a fast flying slash...
Frayzah said:
Ittoryu: Moon Slice.
. Cabaji looks over too see what his opponent is doing.. Did he just slice the rain? whats with this guy... Cabaji had never seen a flying slash before(aside from how Buggy does it) Cabaji finally able too free his sword from the earth turns too face his opponent when the slash connects straight across Cabaji's chest... His eyes go white and blood splats out as the attack leaves a 3in laceration across his chest.. (the attack was not defended and on tier, did normal damage, but not lethal or immediately life threatening) Coming back too his senses, bleeding from the chest and breathing heavily, Shit this guy can launch cuts with his sword! I cant be so reckless, maybe I can best this guy in speed! Taking off on his unicycle, Cabaji starts racing all around the immediate battlefield, using Acrobatics! Climbing the Mountain and Acrobatics! Cool Evening Firework Launch, to climb walls and jump from building too building in hopes of losing his opponents ability to follow. After a few Acrobatics and high speed maneuvers Cabaji attempts to ride down from the side of a building and run his opponent through with his sword. the attack is (currently) being attempted from behind Frayzah and is aimed for his back where his heart should be, This is an unnamed abaility just a high speed strike (33str, 33mov, 25 sword MA)
Kyokugi! Noryo Uchiage Hanabi (曲技! 納涼打ち上げ花火 Kyokugi! Nōryō Uchiage Hanabi?, literally meaning "Acrobatics! Cool Evening Firework Launch"): After performing Acrobatics! Let's Climb a Mountain, Cabaji leaps off of the top of the wall, high into the air.

Kyokugi! Yama Noboro (曲技! 山登ろー Kyokugi! Yama Noborō?, literally meaning "Acrobatics! Climbing the Mountain"): Cabaji rides straight up a wall.

31mov, 31acrobatics

The cannon crew have reached the town square and will be able to fire next turn. (start of turn 4)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tekkai could be used again this turn

Burei felt really madly excited when he was the blood on Buggy's chest. Overflowing with excitement and rage he was going for a final blow to Buggy's head. Suddenly 3 pirates jumped in front of him. One grabbing his foot, one trying to push him back through the torso. But the enraged mink was only seeing the clown and the pirates were not strong enough to stop his movement. Approaching him close enough Burei shouted:

Burei:
"Its the end for you, FEC!"

FEC= F*cking Evil Clown

Swinging his fist as hard as he can Burei could already feel Buggy's breath on his hand. Suddenly a third pirate came out of nowhere and took the punch. Seeing the failure the young mink's expression changed even further. His face lost any kind of human resemblance that he had before. Now he looked like a wild animal with his saliva dropping from the sides baring his fangs at Buggy.

The wild mink grabbed the two pirates still trying to hold him and slammed them on the ground in front of Buggy. The enraged panda saw Buggy's arms missing and buzzing around around him as fly, but all he wanted was the clowns head, so he could not care less. Before the clown's hands can reach him and close the lock, Burei leaned a bit forward and dashed with Soru, straight for Buggy's head, using his red nose as crosshair. Enraged by everything that happened, Burei got carried away and went for his strongest finishing technique that he has never showed to anybody before - Tekkai: Kuma no Hasu . Starting its motion the panda tried to grab Buggy by his head with Black Haki coating his hand.

Burei could already imagine what will happen if he succeeded. With the target in his grip, the panda would hardens his hand with Tekkai and use Geppo to jump 3 steps up. Then turns head-down, stretching out his hand with his target head in front and accelerate towards the ground with Geppo 3 times. On each Geppo step he would make a snapping squeezes (3 squeezes) at the target in his hand and then crash on the ground together with the pirate.

Basic Soru
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
Description: The user moves at increased speeds for a short moment.
11-40 mastery: +5 movement speed ( 3 turn cool down)
41-80 mastery: +10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)
81-100 mastery: +15 movement speed (1 turn cool down)

Base MS 60 + Soru 10 MS = 70 bracket (61-80 Hypersonic Speed)

Name: Tekkai: Kuma no Hasu (Iron Mass: Bear Lotus)
Requirements: Tekkai, Geppo, 41 strength, 41 movement speed and 41 durability
Special conditions: Takes some recoil damage but not as much as the opponent since the user is in Tekkai mode.
DPS: A
Description:
From close range, the mink grabs the whole body of his opponent between his arms and chest. With the target in his grip, the panda hardens his body with Tekkai and uses Geppo to jump 3 steps up. Then turns head-down and accelerate towards the ground with Geppo 3 times. On each Geppo step it makes a snapping squeezes (3 squeezes) aiming to crush bones or cause internal bleeding and then crashes on the ground together with the target. Crashing down it leaves a Lotus like crater in the ground.

If successful
DPR = 51 base STR + A (3 brackets) + Black Haki on hand (2 brackets) = City Level DPR

End of turn 4

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The fight continues on Path C and Frayzah has launched his Moon Slice attack towards his opponent. Cabaji, who's sword was still stuck in the ground from his last technique and couldn't move, is hit in the chest by the crescent shaped air slash. It pushes him back and blood splatters from the resulting cut that is at least a couple of inches deep. The Vigilante even thinks he sees the pirate's eyes roll to the back of his head but The Acrobat still manages to stay upright on his unicycle. The cut is bleeding heavily and he is having trouble catching his breath. It is obvious to the Marine that the battle has turned in his favour.

‘So, he has more guts than I previously gave him credit for but it still won't make a difference, he clearly doesn't have much left.’

The Buggy Pirate suddenly starts speeding all around the fighting area, even climbing walls and jumping across rooftops with his unicycle. Frayzah would even be impressed if his enemy hadn't pissed him off. Due to his fast paced movements, Cabaji is able to temporarily throw off The Tailed Captain.

‘Shit! where'd he go?’

He decides to try angering his opponent by calling out after sheathing both swords but keeping his grip on their handles.

“Where are you running to? We were just starting to have some fun.”

He hears a sliding sound from behind him and turns around to receive a sword stab straight through his right shoulder, ripping through his shirt too as Cabaji performs his arial assault. It causes great pain to Frayzah.

‘ARGH!’

The Vigilante jumps back in reaction to the pain and Cabaji's sword slides out of the wound, it starts bleeding immediately but not too heavily. Frayzah doesn't pause for a second, instead he jumps back again and begins running right toward The Acrobat.

‘I got careless there, it can't happen again.’

As soon as he is close to the pirate, in almost one motion The Marine Captain draws both katana and then sheathes them both again in a horizontal cross movement in an attempt to slash through his opponent's lower torso with his Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon technique.

Spoiler: Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon
Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon: A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half. The user draws his swords, and sheathes them quickly, able to split two train carriages in half.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Spoiler: Turn Count
Frayzah vs Cabaji: End of Turn 4

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Capt_NakedPanda said:
Spoiler: Cool downs

Burei felt really madly excited when he was the blood on Buggy's chest. Overflowing with excitement and rage he was going for a final blow to Buggy's head. Suddenly 3 pirates jumped in front of him. One grabbing his foot, one trying to push him back through the torso. But the enraged mink was only seeing the clown and the pirates were not strong enough to stop his movement. Approaching him close enough Burei shouted:

Burei:
"Its the end for you, FEC!"

Spoiler: FEC
Swinging his fist as hard as he can Burei could already feel Buggy's breath on his hand. Suddenly a third pirate came out of nowhere and took the punch. Seeing the failure the young mink's expression changed even further. His face lost any kind of human resemblance that he had before. Now he looked like a wild animal with his saliva dropping from the sides baring his fangs at Buggy.

The wild mink grabbed the two pirates still trying to hold him and slammed them on the ground in front of Buggy. The enraged panda saw Buggy's arms missing and buzzing around around him as fly, but all he wanted was the clowns head, so he could not care less. Before the clown's hands can reach him and close the lock, Burei leaned a bit forward and dashed with Soru, straight for Buggy's head, using his red nose as crosshair. Enraged by everything that happened, Burei got carried away and went for his strongest finishing technique that he has never showed to anybody before - Tekkai: Kuma no Hasu . Starting its motion the panda tried to grab Buggy by his head with Black Haki coating his hand.

Burei could already imagine what will happen if he succeeded. With the target in his grip, the panda would hardens his hand with Tekkai and use Geppo to jump 3 steps up. Then turns head-down, stretching out his hand with his target head in front and accelerate towards the ground with Geppo 3 times. On each Geppo step he would make a snapping squeezes (3 squeezes) at the target in his hand and then crash on the ground together with the pirate.

Spoiler: Soru
Spoiler: Tekkai Kuma no Hasu
Spoiler: Turn count
LITERALLY unable to do anything reasonable to prevent, stop, or alter the Onslaught he was facing (due too the fact that Buggy is 2xTiers+ lower on all scales {rea, mov, str, dura, ma, stam, etc}) The pirate clown is struck with soo much speed and force that he dies instantly on impact.... His bloody and broken lifeless corpse lays twitching occasionally... suddenly where his nose was starts too form a DF red in nature withe a unique swirl pattern....

Spoiler: Buggy Ball Event

Frayzah said:
The fight continues on Path C and Frayzah has launched his Moon Slice attack towards his opponent. Cabaji, who's sword was still stuck in the ground from his last technique and couldn't move, is hit in the chest by the crescent shaped air slash. It pushes him back and blood splatters from the resulting cut that is at least a couple of inches deep. The Vigilante even thinks he sees the pirate's eyes roll to the back of his head but The Acrobat still manages to stay upright on his unicycle. The cut is bleeding heavily and he is having trouble catching his breath. It is obvious to the Marine that the battle has turned in his favour.

‘So, he has more guts than I previously gave him credit for but it still won't make a difference, he clearly doesn't have much left.’

The Buggy Pirate suddenly starts speeding all around the fighting area, even climbing walls and jumping across rooftops with his unicycle. Frayzah would even be impressed if his enemy hadn't pissed him off. Due to his fast paced movements, Cabaji is able to temporarily throw off The Tailed Captain.

‘Shit! where'd he go?’

He decides to try angering his opponent by calling out after sheathing both swords but keeping his grip on their handles.

“Where are you running to? We were just starting to have some fun.”

He hears a sliding sound from behind him and turns around to receive a sword stab straight through his right shoulder, ripping through his shirt too as Cabaji performs his arial assault. It causes great pain to Frayzah.

‘ARGH!’

The Vigilante jumps back in reaction to the pain and Cabaji's sword slides out of the wound, it starts bleeding immediately but not too heavily. Frayzah doesn't pause for a second, instead he jumps back again and begins running right toward The Acrobat.

‘I got careless there, it can't happen again.’

As soon as he is close to the pirate, in almost one motion The Marine Captain draws both katana and then sheathes them both again in a horizontal cross movement in an attempt to slash through his opponent's lower torso with his Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon technique.

Spoiler: Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon
Spoiler: Turn Count
The stabbing attack connects, but not were Cabaji intended, missing his heart, Cabaji pierces his opponents shoulder, just momentarily before his opponent jumps backs and counters with a fierce attack...
Frayzah said:
Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon: A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half. The user draws his swords, and sheathes them quickly, able to split two train carriages in half.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
This attack being one tier higher in speed vs Cabji reaction (+the fact hes wounded and a bit tired) Means Cabaji is able to notice it, but cant get his body to respond the way he would like in order to evade it successfully... The attack mostly connects, severing both the unicycle and Cabaji legs from his body... as he attempts to crawl away, with what energy Cabaji has left... he rolls onto his back, inhales deeply and sends a lone fire ball high into the air... This will act as a signal for the cannon crew.... Knowing he is defeated and soon to be dead, Cabaji attempts to sacrifice himself, taking his opponent with him in the process, by succumbing to one last "Buggy Bomb"

Spoiler: Buggy Ball
These red cannonballs, engraved with Buggy's Jolly Roger, can create devastating explosions when fired from a cannon. Buggy claimed that with these cannonballs, combined with his Devil Fruit powers, the Bara Bara no Mi, he and his crew can conquer the Grand Line.
Requirements: Buggy ball 30, Str 28, A rank if hit directly, B if caught in the surrounding explosion ( I completely made these requirements. up and they are "technically" not approved...JUST DEAL WITH IT I'M A PIRATE MWAHAHAHAHA)

Spoiler: Buggy Ball Event
The cannon crew just fired on path C and is heading back too the big top...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
* The blood of Shaarib was bubbling, he couldn’t more manage his excitement. His hands shivered more and more while he tried to see how was going to take place the rest of the fight. While falling,he closed eyes being afraid that Tekkai does not work. He Knew that he had touched two different bodies. With a carnivorous smile, he put his look on his preys. The trainer had been hurt at the shoulder what would prevent him, certainly during some times, from using with all its strength in this arm. The animal, it had received a wound on the back but was ready to fight with Marine. The duet decided to part to make more damages or give certain hard nut to crack to Shaarib.

He saw the whip of Mohji to come in his direction. He had two choices which offered itself to him. Catch it and try a game of strength by knowing that he was not going to trust the appearance of his opponent or to try to avoid this one and to cut it. He did not know what to do but the animal which approached him, forced him to have a change of mind. He was going to make of a stone, two knocks. The native of Skypiea was passive to set by the whip which winding around its size whereas he pushed his feet in the ground while taking a deep breath.

Shaarib while waiting for the lion or the tiger to approach, pressed on a button on the guard of its ax and the marks on the blade began to shine leaving trails of smoke.

- Little Tiger do... he said while singing

As soon as the Tiger left the ground, Our small Captain cut it stomach with strength. Whereas his blade equipped with Dial cauterized with strength a pulpit which began to smell since it was burned . Shaarib was anxious to make of this animal his pet. He had attacked to render it harmless but not to kill.

- ... Je vais te trancher. Dit-il avec une voix fluette.

Spoiler: J’vais te Trancher Batard
( J’vais te trancher : Took a deep breathing and with great concentration cut down his opponent.(21 Strength, 11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C(B if use with an Heat Dial) )

This makes, he only had to put the tip of his blade on the whip of Mohji so that this one cuts itself, by knowing that the major part of the whip was autours of its size his opponent had just lost his weapon. Marine deactivated her Dial and began to have a sadistic laughter tou by looking at Mohji like a feline. *

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Portgas D. Xatch said:
This attack being one tier higher in speed vs Cabji reaction (+the fact hes wounded and a bit tired) Means Cabaji is able to notice it, but cant get his body to respond the way he would like in order to evade it successfully... The attack mostly connects, severing both the unicycle and Cabaji legs from his body... as he attempts to crawl away, with what energy Cabaji has left... he rolls onto his back, inhales deeply and sends a lone fire ball high into the air... This will act as a signal for the cannon crew.... Knowing he is defeated and soon to be dead, Cabaji attempts to sacrifice himself, taking his opponent with him in the process, by succumbing to one last "Buggy Bomb"
The Vigilante's double sheathe attack connects and Cabaji is pretty much sliced in two. He sighs of relief as he sees his opponent's upper body crawling on the ground. His mind then wanders back to the explosion he heard earlier and decides to contact the other Marine Officers to confirm everything is going to plan. After patting his pockets down, he begins running towards the end of the path where the battle began. He completely misses The Acrobat's fire signal.

‘Heh, I forgot that my Den Den was in my jacket pocket. I wonder how the others are go.....’

Frayzah notices the red Buggy Ball fly over his head towards Cabaji.

“AWW SHIT!”

Using his Bounce Boots he jumps forward as the bomb hits the ground about 15 metres behind him. It creates shockwave that leaves a trail of destruction in it's wake, luckily the Marines had previously evacuated the civilians in the area. Before he lands, The Marine Captain is hit by the edge of the shockwave and it's sends him crashing into the wall of a nearby building.

‘Ow, that one is definitely going to hurt for a while.’

He gets back up and brushes himself off as the Marines come out to congratulate him on the victory, Chouchou barks and is wagging his tail. They pass his jacket, coat and third sword and he puts them all back on before addressing his men.

“Ok fellas, you've done a good job. Now I want you to find this dog's owner and give him back. I'll go find out what the Commodore is up to.”

Frayzah begins running towards the town square. He pulls out his Baby Den Den Mushi and calls Reo

Commodore, this is Captain Frayzah. I've just taken down some fool on a unicycle, I believe he was one of Buggy's higher ranking subordinates. I'm approaching the town square now.”

Meanwhile, Chouchou bites one of the Marines' hands and starts following The Vigilante.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In path A near the town square

The fight continues on with two Buggy pirates trying too use number to their advantage and make quick work of the lone marine. Mohji and Richie are in the middle of their combo attack, Mohji has just successfully got his whip around Shaaribs torso, But the lone Marine's hatchet had started smoking (it was modified too conceal a heat dial, making it more deadly)
Emperor Cross said:
Shaarib while waiting for the lion or the tiger to approach, pressed on a button on the guard of its ax and the marks on the blade began to shine leaving trails of smoke.
Richie already in the middle of his pounce, cant do much to avoid the incoming attack.
Emperor Cross said:
As soon as the Tiger left the ground, Our small Captain cut it stomach with strength. Whereas his blade equipped with Dial cauterized with strength a pulpit which began to smell since it was burned . Shaarib was anxious to make of this animal his pet. He had attacked to render it harmless but not to kill.
Shaaribs basic strike plus heat dial (22str +1 bracket for the dial= wall tree level, Richie's Dura 15 wall tree level) Without the intent to kill the beast, Richie takes a pretty serious injury, but can still move a little, luckily the wound was cauterized so external blood loss wont be an issue, but he is down for at least a turn.
At the moment Richie was struck, Mohji tugs hard on his whip, Special Sideshow ( with Mohji reaction 17 superhuman being on tier with Shaaribs 18 hatchet mastery superhuman, Mohji had time too react too the two separate attempts)
Spoiler: Special Sideshow
He swings his whip around his opponent's waist before making them spin around by tugging on the whip. If the opponent resist the ability, the whip still returns to Mohji abruptly.
Str 11, rea 11, Brawling 21 dpr none, this is not meant to damage, but disrupt/disorient the opponent
(Mohji Brawling blankets his whip skill....Larsi should have gave him whip ma)

Spoiler: Ignoring this action
Emperor Cross said:
This makes, he only had to put the tip of his blade on the whip of Mohji so that this one cuts itself, by knowing that the major part of the whip was autours of its size his opponent had just lost his weapon.
Its something that I should be able to react too, since you did an action before in striking Richie, and auto hit the destruction of my weapon

Spoiler: Buggy Bomb event
The cannon crew has reached the Big Top, and will head back too the town square next turn
(start of turn 3)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Thoughts/Internal conversation"
Narrative/Action
“Out-loud Speech”
*Sound effects*

Portgas D. Xatch said:
LITERALLY unable to do anything reasonable to prevent, stop, or alter the Onslaught he was facing (due too the fact that Buggy is 2xTiers+ lower on all scales {rea, mov, str, dura, ma, stam, etc}) The pirate clown is struck with soo much speed and force that he dies instantly on impact.... His bloody and broken lifeless corpse lays twitching occasionally... suddenly where his nose was starts too form a DF red in nature withe a unique swirl pattern....
Still with his wild instincts carrying him, Burei was out of control. Lifting up his hand from Buggy's head, the enraged panda saw a red object spawning in front of him. Without even thinking the young mink bit the objects with intend to crush it with its teeth and put an end to the evil circus. With one bite Burei took out almost the whole thing, he bit so much that it got stuck on his throat. Rolling on the ground suffocating the panda started punching his chest to help himself.

After several punches the big bite went through, but the event served as a wake up call and Burei came to his senses breathing heavily.

Burei: *
Huf, huf, huf* "This is what you deserve, f*cking evil clown! Reo, take over I need some rest..." *Huf, huf, huf*

Reo was just a bystander watching from the first row. He knew he gave Burei a permission to do whatever it takes, but this was too much for him. All the events happening, the bloody and broken lifeless corpse laying and twitching occasionally, his subordinates laying stabbed and cut, the screams of the people around him... Everything was just too much.
That whole situation made Reo feel sick in his stomach, his softer nature couldnt handle everything! Suddenly Reo could hold it anymore, he stood on his knees supporting himself on his hands and started puking uncontrollably. The rain was falling as hard as before and it was washing away the blood from his body and hands. When Reo finally finished puking his eyes were filled with tears which started streaming down on his face mixing with rain.

Reo:
"What have I done, nobody deserves such faith even the worst of the worst! I cant let Burei rampage like that ever again... I need to learn to control him, I need to learn to control... myself..."

Calming himself down a bit, Reo sat back and took few deep breaths but still out of breath he started coughing. Hitting his chest with his fist again to help himself Reo finally managed to catch his breath. Getting back on his feet Reo realized that the terror is still not over and there are people who need help, so he started thinking out loud.

Reo:
"I cant let myself freeze in panic now! There are people who need help and I dont know when the next bomb might explode! I need to send help for the injured and find the source of the bombs."

After few seconds to think, Reo gave command to the incoming marines in the distance.

Reo:
"Bring the medics and send parties to search for survivors in the central square as well. Establish a gathering point around this area and treat anyone injured right here. Do not worry about any bombs I will make sure to stop any incoming danger even if I have to put my body on the line! No one else will die today, I make you that promise in the name of the Justice we all believe in!"

Reo said that while standing straight and turning his back towards the marines while pointing with his thumb the Justice sign on the back of his marine coat which was soaked in rain and partly burned.

The marines around him felt inspired by the promised made by their commander and in their eyes he looked so dependent that they felt they can follow him without any doubt. That was until suddenly the hand pointing towards the minks back dropped like being cut off from the wrist.
Few noises of fear were heard and the marines were not sure how to react since their commander was standing there as confident as ever without even realizing what has happened, then a silence spread through the marines and only the rain could be heard. Then a marine officer broke the silence.

Marine 1:
"Commodore, Reo... sir... Your hand, sir... aaamm..."

Reo turned around to see what was happening, then he looked down and saw his left hand laying on the ground with its thumbs up pose. Looking at his missing hand from his arm, then at the hand standing on the ground, then again at his arm missing a hand. Realizing finally that this was his hand Reo's eyes came out of his eye pockets for a second before popping back in.

Reo:
"Holly Cow! What is wrong with me!!!"

Stressed by the view Reo quickly reached and picked his left hand with his right hand. Bow down to the marines and said.

Reo:
"Proceed with the rescue! Gotta go!"

Carrying his hand Reo started running as fast as possible towards the direction where the first bomb came from while thinking to himself.

Reo:
"Burei, what have you done to us?"

Suddenly while running Reo heard that his Den den mushi was ringing. By habit he tried to reach to his pocket with his left hand but then realized that his hand was not there... Then he put his left hand in his pocket and took out the Den Den.

*Purupurupurupuru, catcha*

Frayzah said:
Commodore, this is Captain Frayzah. I've just taken down some fool on a unicycle, I believe he was one of Buggy's higher ranking subordinates. I'm approaching the town square now.”
Reo: "Frayzah, I glad to hear that you are OK and good job. Buggy is dead but I am afraid for upcoming bombs. I am heading towards the bomb source! You should prioritize capturing as many pirates as possible and please make sure Shaarib is OK too. There are enough victims already... We are not letting anyone else die today! You too! Do not die! That is an order!"

End of turn 5

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Frayzah said:
The Vigilante's double sheathe attack connects and Cabaji is pretty much sliced in two. He sighs of relief as he sees his opponent's upper body crawling on the ground. His mind then wanders back to the explosion he heard earlier and decides to contact the other Marine Officers to confirm everything is going to plan. After patting his pockets down, he begins running towards the end of the path where the battle began. He completely misses The Acrobat's fire signal.

‘Heh, I forgot that my Den Den was in my jacket pocket. I wonder how the others are go.....’

Frayzah notices the red Buggy Ball fly over his head towards Cabaji.

“AWW SHIT!”

Using his Bounce Boots he jumps forward as the bomb hits the ground about 15 metres behind him. It creates shockwave that leaves a trail of destruction in it's wake, luckily the Marines had previously evacuated the civilians in the area. Before he lands, The Marine Captain is hit by the edge of the shockwave and it's sends him crashing into the wall of a nearby building.

‘Ow, that one is definitely going to hurt for a while.’

He gets back up and brushes himself off as the Marines come out to congratulate him on the victory, Chouchou barks and is wagging his tail. They pass his jacket, coat and third sword and he puts them all back on before addressing his men.

“Ok fellas, you've done a good job. Now I want you to find this dog's owner and give him back. I'll go find out what the Commodore is up to.”

Frayzah begins running towards the town square. He pulls out his Baby Den Den Mushi and calls Reo

Meanwhile, Chouchou bites one of the Marines' hands and starts following The Vigilante.
Surviving the Buggy Ball, Frayzah is not too worse for the ware. Getting up he Radios too his comrade.

Capt_NakedPanda said:
Reo: "Frayzah, I glad to hear that you are OK and good job. Buggy is dead but I am afraid for upcoming bombs. I am heading towards the bomb source! You should prioritize capturing as many pirates as possible and please make sure Shaarib is OK too. There are enough victims already... We are not letting anyone else die today! You too! Do not die! That is an order!"
Reo heads too disable the cannon crew, while Frayzah starts to hunt the remaining 15 Buggy pirates that are scattered around Path B, and (Shaarib is still in the early turns of his fight VS Mohji and Richie)
Town Square

A confused Reo stands in the square unsure of whats happening too his body. His hand falls off and get puts in his pocket, Making his way towards the Buggy Ball Retrieval team (who are currently at the "Big Top") Several Buggy Pirates are still hiding in the surrounding area's.

Buggy Pirate 1: The captains DEAD! we need to run!
Buggy Pirate 2: No, stupid now's our chance to take control of the crew!
Buggy Pirate 3: Yeah! if we kill the guy who killed the captain we will be in charge!

Reo with only one hand, and the other talking into a DenDen Mushi was a bit preoccupied to notice the start of the three pirate ambush! Jumping out from an alley way, the sewer and a roof top, the 3x Buggy Pirates all attempt to attack the Marine with violent sword slashes!

Spoiler: Buggy Bomb Event/turn (I think)
The Bomb crew has reached the "Big Top" and will head back to the town square next turn

Start of turn 6

Path C in transit too Path B

Frayzah just being given the order too help evacuate the town, and hunt the remaining 12 Buggy pirates still scattered around, arrives in the middle of Path B. A bomb had gone off 3 turns ago, but there were still fire and chaos in the streets. The first building Frayzah will come across is on fire, the door is blocked by debris, and the sign on the door says "ORPHANAGE"

The Bomb crew has reached the "Big Top" and will head back to the town square next turn

Start of turn 6

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Capt_NakedPanda said:
“Understood Commodore. Handle the pirates and don't die. If their big guns were so easy, the rest won't be too much of a problem. Good luck with your part sir.”

But when Frayzah arrives to Path B, he witnesses the devastation of the Buggy Ball's impact and realises just how lucky he was to avoid it. Buildings are collapsing, the fire is hot and the smoke is almost suffocating. The Marine Captain ties the sleeves of his coat around his face for protection.

He approaches the first building and after avoiding some falling debris, he spots the a sign.
Portgas D. Xatch said:
A bomb had gone off 3 turns ago, but there were still fire and chaos in the streets. The first building Frayzah will come across is on fire, the door is blocked by debris, and the sign on the door says "ORPHANAGE"

‘Orphanage! They might have escaped already but I need to be sure.’

The doorway is blocked but he cuts through with a few swords slashes, breaking the half burnt timber easily.

Suddenly a Buggy Pirate ambushes him with a sword but The Vigilante is able to react, sidestep and swiftly slices him with his own sword which leaves him severely injured.

After getting in he notices a kid left behind, passed out by smoke inhalation. He immediately grabs the kid and exits the building. The kid wakes up and is fine after breathing a bit of fresh air so Frayzah leads him towards Path C where he can safely travel to the Marines and other civilians before continuing on.

He sees 3 more Buggy Pirates and decides to try out a new technique on them. The Marine holds both swords in a horizontal position above his shoulder and swings them in a circular motion to cut the air. This creates two spiralling air slashes that head towards the pirates, he doesn't announce it to weaker pirates such as them but this is his Spiral Hacking Chaos technique.

Spoiler: Spiral Hacking Chaos
Spiral Hacking Chaos: Same principle as the Spiral Hack. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

‘These idiots won't know what hit them.’

However deep down in his mind he knows that more pirates could ambush at any time.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Frayzah said:
“Understood Commodore. Handle the pirates and don't die. If their big guns were so easy, the rest won't be too much of a problem. Good luck with your part sir.”

But when Frayzah arrives to Path B, he witnesses the devastation of the Buggy Ball's impact and realises just how lucky he was to avoid it. Buildings are collapsing, the fire is hot and the smoke is almost suffocating. The Marine Captain ties the sleeves of his coat around his face for protection.

He approaches the first building and after avoiding some falling debris, he spots the a sign.

‘Orphanage! They might have escaped already but I need to be sure.’

The doorway is blocked but he cuts through with a few swords slashes, breaking the half burnt timber easily.

Suddenly a Buggy Pirate ambushes him with a sword but The Vigilante is able to react, sidestep and swiftly slices him with his own sword which leaves him severely injured.

After getting in he notices a kid left behind, passed out by smoke inhalation. He immediately grabs the kid and exits the building. The kid wakes up and is fine after breathing a bit of fresh air so Frayzah leads him towards Path C where he can safely travel to the Marines and other civilians before continuing on.

He sees 3 more Buggy Pirates and decides to try out a new technique on them. The Marine holds both swords in a horizontal position above his shoulder and swings them in a circular motion to cut the air. This creates two spiralling air slashes that head towards the pirates, he doesn't announce it to weaker pirates such as them but this is his Spiral Hacking Chaos technique.

Spoiler: Spiral Hacking Chaos
‘These idiots won't know what hit them.’

However deep down in his mind he knows that more pirates could ambush at any time.
Somewhere between Path C and B

The marine is taking a Kid out of Danger when Frayzah Spots three buggy pirates in the open. Odd since up until this point the Pirates have only been using deceitful and using guerilla tactics. The Marine launches a fierce couple of air slashes that instantly drop the three "pirates". The Marine now looking around notices that there are probably 100 "Buggy Pirates" running all around him, but none are attacking him they are panicking.

Spoiler: Buggy Pirate Shell Game

The three "Pirates" the marine struck were hostages in disguise, they may not be dead, but are severely wounded. any one in the surrounding area could be a Pirate or a Hostage. Marines soldiers are also filling the immediate area and are on edge by the predicament.

Spoiler: Buggy Bomb/Turn/Pirate count
The Bomb Team "should be arriving at the square this turn, but i have a feeling Reo will prevent that

Start of turn 7

Buggy Pirates left: 11 (may not all be near you, some may be by Reo still)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(I actually pictured myself further along Path B now and by leading, I kind of just meant that I pointed the kid in the right direction before continuing. Doesn't really change much, just that the kid isn't with me anymore.)

As soon as The Vigilante launches his double air slash technique, he immediately has a bad feeling about it and then notices their hands tied and mouths taped.

‘SHIT! THEY'RE JUST CIVILIANS. THOSE SCUMBAGS ARE JUST PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!’

The Marine knows that he can't take back his attack now and just hopes they won't die as the spiralling projectiles hit them with force. Luckily they survive but they'll need medical attention soon.

He doesn't have time to help those civilians because immediately after, more citizens disguised as Buggy Pirates appear around him. Frayzahdoesn't have time to count but he guesses that there's around 100 of them.

“Cowards, can't even face me like men.”

But as he says this, he notices one of giggling before quickly covering his mouth. Frayzah immediately runs at and stabs the pirate in his shoulder causing him to drop to the ground in pain.

‘Heh, I see their game now.’

Seeing the incoming Marines he shouts out a command to them.

“Listen up Marines. The remaining pirates are among these citizens. Surround them, weed the criminals out and capture them. FOR JUSTICE!

The Marines listen to the words of their superior and are inspired by his determination, they get to work swiftly and capture an additional 6 pirates before cutting free the citizens and treating the injured.

“Good work fellas, we'll have to count on The Commodore for the rest.”

The Vigilante waits for word from his fellow Marines.

End of Turn 7.
4 Pirates remain. (I'm guessing they'll be near Reo?)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
# Shaarib’s prey has fallen on the ground behind him and Mohji had retracted his whip before our hero had time to burn it. The young marine gritted his teeth before spinning his axe that emitted heat. (Since he couldn’t cut the whip, he never turn it off.) He launched himself at Mohji while doing « cutting » movement in the air. Two crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air were created and were going for Mohji.

• Prend-ça ! et ça !
    Spoiler: Prend-ça!
    [Prend-ça: The user launches from his axe in a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to 36 Pound Cannon.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C(Now B) ]

Shaarib decided to keep up, and even throw his axe at the Pirate with a boomerang-like movement. He changed his trajectory suddenly and he decided to make a semicircle, being able to by-pass his opponent and to bang him the right side or of the back. Everything would depend on the way this one would avoid the series of attack. #

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Portgas D. Xatch said:
Reo with only one hand, and the other talking into a DenDen Mushi was a bit preoccupied to notice the start of the three pirate ambush! Jumping out from an alley way, the sewer and a roof top, the 3x Buggy Pirates all attempt to attack the Marine with violent sword slashes!
Just finishing with the orders to Frayzah, Reo was placing back the den den mushi in his pocket. Before having the time to put his hand out the mink was surprised by three pirates attacking him at the same time. With both his left and right hands in the same pocket and now together with the den den mushi Reo's offense and defense were limited.

Reo: "I am really sorry Frayzah but I would need you to make me a new one... and most of all I am really sorry den den-chan..."

With his healthy hand Reo grabbed both the den den mushi and his fallen hand from the pocket and threw them in the faces of two of the pirates. No time to go on defense or back off due to the surprise attack, but mostly because of his concern about the possibility of another bomb causing more casualties, the young marine wanted to go through as fast as possible.

Since he threw two objects with one hand his aim was off and he managed to distract push back a little only one of the pirates by hitting him in the head with the his fallen hand, which after fell on the ground.

The other two pirates swung their swords at Reo at the same time, but the young mink managed to dodge them by craftily sliding down on the wet surface, grabbing the pirates by the legs and dragging them along. Once he stopped sliding, he swung the pirates at each other slamming them face to face and dropping them on the ground. Picking his fallen hand from the ground, Reo rushed at the third pirate who was a bit dizzy from the head-shot and started slapping him on both of his cheeks. The 3rd pirate was able only to make few steps back before more than 10 slaps already hit him. With his face fully swollen and barely talking the pirate few down.

Portgas D. Xatch said:
Buggy Pirate 1: The captains DEAD! we need to run!
Buggy Pirate 2: No, stupid now's our chance to take control of the crew!
Buggy Pirate 3: Yeah! if we kill the guy who killed the captain we will be in charge!
Pirate 3: "I guesh we sholth hove lun" (I guess we should have run) - then he passed out with his spirit coming through his mouth barely hanging to the body.

With no time to look back, Reo charged forward. However, he noticed something while he was hitting the pirate with his fallen hand. Even though his hand was not attached to the body, he felt the contact each time when he was slapping the pirate.

Reo:
"Could this be similar to the powers that Buggy had? Was that thing that Burei ate a Devil Fruit? Oh Burei, now you have really done it..."

With concerned face Reo headed to the roof top where the cannon was situated. Arriving at the roof, he was reliefed that there was noone there currently.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Frayzah said:
(I actually pictured myself further along Path B now and by leading, I kind of just meant that I pointed the kid in the right direction before continuing. Doesn't really change much, just that the kid isn't with me anymore.)

As soon as The Vigilante launches his double air slash technique, he immediately has a bad feeling about it and then notices their hands tied and mouths taped.

‘SHIT! THEY'RE JUST CIVILIANS. THOSE SCUMBAGS ARE JUST PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!’

The Marine knows that he can't take back his attack now and just hopes they won't die as the spiralling projectiles hit them with force. Luckily they survive but they'll need medical attention soon.

He doesn't have time to help those civilians because immediately after, more citizens disguised as Buggy Pirates appear around him. Frayzah doesn't have time to count but he guesses that there's around 100 of them.

“Cowards, can't even face me like men.”

But as he says this, he notices one of giggling before quickly covering his mouth. Frayzah immediately runs at and stabs the pirate in his shoulder causing him to drop to the ground in pain.

‘Heh, I see their game now.’

Seeing the incoming Marines he shouts out a command to them.

“Listen up Marines. The remaining pirates are among these citizens. Surround them, weed the criminals out and capture them. FOR JUSTICE!

The Marines listen to the words of their superior and are inspired by his determination, they get to work swiftly and capture an additional 6 pirates before cutting free the citizens and treating the injured.

“Good work fellas, we'll have to count on The Commodore for the rest.”

The Vigilante waits for word from his fellow Marines.

End of Turn 7.
4 Pirates remain. (I'm guessing they'll be near Reo?)
In Path B

The marines and Frayzah have all the pirates in the area either killed or captured, now having time to focus on the rescue, and evacuation of the citizens in case of any further bomb damage or Pirate incident. Path B and C are clear of all pirate presences for now. frayz is out of conflict and sucsefully defeated all his enemies.

Emperor Cross said:
# Shaarib’s prey has fallen on the ground behind him and Mohji had retracted his whip before our hero had time to burn it. The young marine gritted his teeth before spinning his axe that emitted heat. (Since he couldn’t cut the whip, he never turn it off.) He launched himself at Mohji while doing « cutting » movement in the air. Two crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air were created and were going for Mohji.

• Prend-ça ! et ça !
    Spoiler: Prend-ça!

Shaarib decided to keep up, and even throw his axe at the Pirate with a boomerang-like movement. He changed his trajectory suddenly and he decided to make a semicircle, being able to by-pass his opponent and to bang him the right side or of the back. Everything would depend on the way this one would avoid the series of attack. #
The middle of Path A

The Hatchet wielding Marine is facing off against two opponents in a fight too the death, Richie the Lion lays recovering for one more turn, While Shaarib fights Mohji with all his ferocity, trying to put the Beast trainer down during his one turn power play. Shaarib resisting the pull of the whip, turns to face his opponent and slashes his Hatchet violently at the air, creating a compressed air slash in the shape of a crescent flying faster than the eye can see towards Mohji. Then right after throwing his hatchet in an arc going for Mohji's side this time much slower at super human speed. Mohji, like his cohort Cabaji has never seen an air slash before, thus doesn't understand what it is his opponent has just done. Gawking at him attacking the air what is this fool doing swatting a fly? Ignoring the frontal slash out of ignorance, Mohji readies his whip and attempts to snap the hatchet in the air, deflecting it, or changing its coarse enough too miss ( hatchets 18 ma vs the whips 30ma+ on tier reaction speed) as Mohji attempts his deflect on the hatchet, the two Flying slashes connect hitting Mohji laterally across the chest and stomach (since the target was stated as just Mohji i guessed on where it should hit) The 2x slashes (21str+B=small building connect VS Mohji small building durability) 2x Equal 3inch slashes stretching from nipple too waist line start bleeding immediatly as Mohji drops to a knee, breathing heavily. Shit... this Isn't good, I'm Not gonna last much longer... Richie should be able to at least bite him.

Standing up and rushing at Shaarib, whip in hand, Mohji tries a fast whip crack near Shaaribs face, the intent of crack is not to hit but is the Creation of a loud distracting crack noise(lion tamers in circus do this), that hopefully breaks his opponents concentration for the split second needed to connect with his actual attack. Mohji Is actually attempting to tackle his opponent and drive his back too Richie, so he can latch down with his monstrous jaw. (Mohji moving at superhuman speed, his whip cracking one tier higher at faster than eye, and his tackle is on street lvl tier)

Capt_NakedPanda said:
Just finishing with the orders to Frayzah, Reo was placing back the den den mushi in his pocket. Before having the time to put his hand out the mink was surprised by three pirates attacking him at the same time. With both his left and right hands in the same pocket and now together with the den den mushi Reo's offense and defense were limited.

Reo: "I am really sorry Frayzah but I would need you to make me a new one... and most of all I am really sorry den den-chan..."

With his healthy hand Reo grabbed both the den den mushi and his fallen hand from the pocket and threw them in the faces of two of the pirates. No time to go on defense or back off due to the surprise attack, but mostly because of his concern about the possibility of another bomb causing more casualties, the young marine wanted to go through as fast as possible.

Since he threw two objects with one hand his aim was off and he managed to distract push back a little only one of the pirates by hitting him in the head with the his fallen hand, which after fell on the ground.

The other two pirates swung their swords at Reo at the same time, but the young mink managed to dodge them by craftily sliding down on the wet surface, grabbing the pirates by the legs and dragging them along. Once he stopped sliding, he swung the pirates at each other slamming them face to face and dropping them on the ground. Picking his fallen hand from the ground, Reo rushed at the third pirate who was a bit dizzy from the head-shot and started slapping him on both of his cheeks. The 3rd pirate was able only to make few steps back before more than 10 slaps already hit him. With his face fully swollen and barely talking the pirate few down.

Pirate 3:
"I guesh we sholth hove lun" (I guess we should have run) - then he passed out with his spirit coming through his mouth barely hanging to the body.

With no time to look back, Reo charged forward. However, he noticed something while he was hitting the pirate with his fallen hand. Even though his hand was not attached to the body, he felt the contact each time when he was slapping the pirate.

Reo:
"Could this be similar to the powers that Buggy had? Was that thing that Burei ate a Devil Fruit? Oh Burei, now you have really done it..."

With concerned face Reo headed to the roof top where the cannon was situated. Arriving at the roof, he was reliefed that there was noone there currently.
Town Square/Buggy's Place

Reo, again proving his superior reaction speed, and ability to think on his feet. Quickly dispatches the ambushers, and makes his way up too the top of the Buggy hideout roof. As the Marine stood with his back too the roof top entrance looking out towards the port, The Buggy Ball retrieval team rushes too the roof, unaware of the total loss their crew has experienced. As they recklessly get too the top of the roof they run into the marine panda, physically. This frightens the two pirates too the point that they chuck the bomb high in the air over the Marines head, jump off the roof and start running back too the "Big Top" as they run, leaving the town (meaning out in the open away from civilians) they are joined by four other fleeing Buggy Pirates, that were smart enough to cut and run with their lives. As the groups converge the Bomb team is brought up too speed on the current situation.

Buggy Pirate 1: The captains dead!
Buggy Pirate 2: So is Cabaji!
Buggy Pirate 3: We are all that's left of the Crew!
Buggy Pirate 4: I fear for Richie and Mohji!
Buggy Pirate 5(ball team): Even after we launched two Balls?!?!
Buggy Pirate 6(ball team): Shit! What do we do now?
Buggy Pirate 1: Lets get back to the "Big Top" we are in charge now!
Buggy Pirate 5: That's a good idea, ALL THE BUGGY BALLS RED BALLS OF DEATH are there, we can blow the Island too HELL!
Buggy Pirate All Together: YEAH!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Being on the roof Reo looked towards the town. His eyes got all teared up once again by the terrible view of destruction.

Reo:
"This is horrible! I cant let things like that happen ever again. The pirate's brutality has no limit!" - Reo mumbled to himself with a shaky voice.

Portgas D. Xatch said:
As they recklessly get too the top of the roof they run into the marine panda, physically. This frightens the two pirates too the point that they chuck the bomb high in the air over the Marines head, jump off the roof and start running back too the "Big Top"
Barely finishing the sentence the panda felt a bump on his back. Turning around he saw two of the Buggy pirates looking shocked. Their eyes went from toe to head looking at the towering mink figure. However, their eyes didn't stop at his face but continued way above his head.
That made Reo look up where he saw a similar object to the bomb that caused so much destruction.

Reo:
"I wont let that happen again!"

Seeing and experiencing the effect of the bomb from up-close, the marine mink knew approximately the range of explosion and that he needs to keep the ball away from any hard contact while buildings and civilians are in the range.

Activating his Observation Haki (Precognition) to sharpen his reflexes and make his movements as smooth as possible Reo jumped upwards using Geppo to reach the bomb as fast as possible. Upon reaching the necessary height, the young mink used his Martial Arts mastery to use the bomb as a football ball smoothly catching it between his feet. From his feet the bomb was guided up in the air and then softly calmed on the back of his neck. From there the buggy ball rowed on the back of his head and Reo balanced it out on his forehead sliding it from left to right trying to keep it balanced. From there the ball rolled over his chest, down to his torso, lining up with his legs, before being caught between the marines shin and feet.
The bomb was taken with such care that it looked like a balloon was smoothly moving from one place to another and softly being enveloped by invisible boundaries, not letting it to drop.

Spoiler: Juggling sequence

All that was happening while Reo was using Geppo and before he knew it he was already 10 steps high in the sky where he could see Buggy's ship.

Reo:
"You damned pirates, its time to taste your own medicine!"

While in the air, the mink made one last Geppo kick to make him spin with his head facing downwards. With a motion similar to a bicycle kick, the panda sided the bomb of his feet in direction to "Big Top" in the outskirt of the island.

Reo:
"This will settle the final score in this match!"

Spoiler: Geppo
Basic Geppo:
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
Description: The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off.
Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

Spoiler: Observation haki
The user has increased reaction speed(Mastery x 0.1) within (Mastery x 0.4) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
Area of effect = 4.4m
Precognition 11 = +1 reaction speed
Basic reaction speed 60
Total reaction speed 60+ 1 =61 (bracket 61-80)

End of turn 8

Top Bottom