Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #10
@Ichimonji

Thanks to the jet propelled power of the Raid Suit, Cletus held the lead in the race for the Pirate King's treasure. Right behind of him, Urogue was in pursuit. The large man had shrunk his body in order to increase his mobility, intent on taking everything for himself. Pirates swarmed the platform, racing to get their hands on the treasure themselves. However, Cletus paid them no mind. His goal is what held utmost importance and he was confident he would claim the treasure before the supernova or anyone else.

As expected, Cletus was the first to get there. The platform was smaller than the one he and Urogue fought on, with pillars sticking out of ground leading towards a shrine with a large treasure box. There, two large figures made themselves known, transforming into larger and scaly versions of themselves. The Boa Sisters had made it to the treasure first, completely prepared to fight anyone that came their way.

[Marigold] "Let's hold them back, Sandersonia! Grab that treasure box for sister!"

[Sandersonia] "Yes, sister! Let's show them the Kuja wrath!"

The siblings surrounded the treasure, and with weapons clad in Busoshoko Haki in hand, they were ready to defens. Cletus frowned in annoyance at this development. His annoyance grew even further when a familiar voice rang out from behind of him.

[Urogue] "THAT TREASURE IS MINE!!"

"Tsk, the bastard's caught up because of these small fry."

Cletus clad his hands in Busoshoko Haki, rushing towards both sisters, he releases several energy beams from his hands in quick succession, intending to pierce through the bodies of both sisters in one go.

"You should've gave up. This treasure is mine. SPARKING VALYRIE!!"

DPR: 3.Large Building level +4+ 2= 9. Small Country Level

Assuming not deciding this technique is successful, Cletus would immediately reach out his arm, intending to grab the chest first while flying at top speed. If Cletus managed to grab the chest, he would fly into the air and prepare another attack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Prince of Lireo and his Gurong Magiting met once more. Hatred, vengeance, and animosity are still in hands of the old General. But much to the latter's surprise, Gambit's resolve is none other than peace and salvation. He does not hold any form of grudge toward his master. He was after all his savior. And with that, Gambit fled. Onwards to the Altar where almost everyone gathered. Magiting trailed but the prince kept on.

"Old man. So old, yet so persistent."

On the altar, lies a single treasure chest about the size of a human head. The target has been locked. Gambit sped even further. After all, regardless of his form, he still possesses incredible speed. Thanks to his all-black and red cape raid suit. Blitzing past the enemies, he was this close to retrieving the chest. A mistake. For even though his vampirates cleared the path, big guns surround the altar. He just had a wedding inside his head with one of them. And the moment he was about to claim the prize, an adult female voice was heard. He turned around ─ "Bonney! ♥"

"I am Bony. I mean, Prince Landayan of Hiraya. As your husband, leave it with me. ♥"
But he would not get the response he wanted. What he would hear next is an incantation of her devil fruit power that even someone who specializes in Devil Fruitology (profession) would not escape this power of mystique. "??!"
[Jewelry Bonney] “No, you don’t! TOSHI REVERSAL WAVE!
Suddenly, a stream of pink energy engulfed the scene, touching individuals after another, turning them into something else. An old version of themselves ─ children! Magiting knowing the harm it would have befallen him stopped his trail. But the female pirate continued the chase, now reaching the altar. Face to face against Gambit. The latter was in awe. In wonder and wander. He was lost once fucking more. "Take me ♥", the fool said wholeheartedly. And he got what he wished for. Not so careful, needless to say.

Instantly, the prince rolled back in time, 30 years back to be exact. Magiting who was watching this would instantly recall, too the man morphing into childhood as soon as his age was set to 5. "Prince Landayan!", he roared. But in conjunction with this, he recalled the past.

The six-year-old prince was playing with his teenage son, Maliksi. The two loved each other. Maliksi, of all the people, was the one who served as his older brother. Taught him everything he knew about swords and shields. However, it was also a given that the prince couldn't wield weapons properly. It wasn't his calling. But above all this, there's something treasured about the two ─ the bond. And General Magiting couldn't help but be relieved knowing that his beloved son has finally found someone precious to him. One day, the general found the two peeping in the women's public spring. Their tongue, pommeling like wild hyenas. Saliva drooling in hunger. Their eyes in heart shapes.

"What a sight!", young Landayan said. And his voice was heard from beyond. This also alerted the security of that spa. And so was Magiting. The general to rescue, punching their heads. Big bumps followed. It was comical. "Baka!"

"Forgive the young master miladies and my son as well. They are certainly a curious bunch."

"Back to the castle, you fools!"

"Sowee, guro."

"It's alright young master."
, then he turned to his son. "How dare you?"

"Ahehe."
, his son's reaction.

And it was at that moment that Gambit awakened his true purpose in life. To be with the women. To love and be loved. A never-ending affection. Fast forward after Maliksi was killed by the beasts. Landayan was crying in his wake. He lost not only a brother but a partner-in-crime. General Magiting witnessed all this but his hatred could not vanish instantly. From there, he had plotted the highest level of treason. He would not kill the prince for it was not his son would ever want to see. He only wanted to see Sapiro fall. Killing them, without actually killing them. Betrayal after all is the highest form of vengeance. Invest in compassion and later on derail the tracks.

Back in the present, the prince is now a kid. Approaching him, the spell caster herself. She asked him who his mommy is now. The kid would respond after leaping to her chest. "I found the chest, mom! I want milk."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post N°10

[Rayleigh] "A man dubbed "Demon Heir" - I'm too old for this now. Weak knees, mind you. If you'd like to lay down your life for the cause, be my guest. Buggy here will bring you to him."

# Shaarib shook his head, disappointment betraying his face for a fraction of a second. Rayleigh wanted no part in an alliance. It was said casually. The Dark King thought Shaarib wasn't worth his time and instead chose to create an alliance between Shaarib and the clown. Maybe it was due to the marine’s young age or that he wasn’t well known yet. It was irritating, The knight of the sea understood that with Baggy at his side, Shaarib would get to Bullet rather quickly, it was the best choice but the little voice in his head was whispering something else. He had two options now, make a fool of himself or just shut up and go with the flow. Lost in this internal struggle, Shaarib emerged when the pirates around started to scream. The birdman slowly raised his left index and for the third time that day, he released a blast of Conquerors's Haki around to subdue the fanfare. Unlike the previous uses, he decided not to add some killing intent.

- "Children should learn to be quiet when adults are talking, isn't it ?" said Shaarib with an icy voice

Shaarib chose the best path, if he wanted to be an Admiral one day, he needed to compartmentalize. His insecurities were a hindrance. He was to follow Baggy, give away his position to the other marines and save the day. They said : "Prevention is better than cure", so Shaarib was going to stop Bullet before he did something terrible, with the help of the Dark King or not. The Vice-Admiral cracked his neck and looked at the old man before saying :

- "Alright, I'm in... You chose not to help us... but still made that freaking clown listen so it's still something but... N-Next time we see each other... Be sure, I will sharpen my talons on your bones, For I am the King of the Skies and I can't accept an insult like this"finished Shaarib with his childish voice and then jumped from his post "Now, now, you know what to do Baggy-Sama, Let's roll ! "

#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
Sky Island Fighting
Northeast Platform (@Ebuk )

Smoker was reeled backwards and had only a few cards to play. Imprisonment. His smoke bellowed towards Muk in the aims to capture the pirate and settle this loosing battle once and for all. The pirate on the other hand quickly countered with an open palm thrust he'd negate the smoke from the Vice-Admiral through sheer force but also electrocute the marine. Blown backwards from the earlier attack Smoker would feel the effects of this electricity and came crashing down into a nearby wall. Bloodied and bruised Smoker would struggle to move himself back onto his feet, but he eventually would achieve this feat.

Panting and with blood trickling down from his face and body the Admiral spoke.

"You're a fool. The lot of you. I should simply let Bullet do his thing against you idiots." He'd say before lightning the various cigars in his mouth.

"Unfortunately a lot of innocent people always get mixed up. So come and take your best shot!" The Admiral shouted, standing proudly as he awaited Muk's final strike. The next one would be all or nothing.

Dream's part ->skipped

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 13
@QuickZilver708

After asking Moderato the question, I’d listen to him state she was with him until Smoker appeared. Just who was it I saw then? … Was it my imagination? … Was the fact my inner desires were playing a trick on me? … or was this an ability of a devil fruit? …

Venturing silently further ahead we would be met with wooden planks alongside a river within the underground tunnel. Moderato would then whisper from behind that further ahead would be full of security as in surveillance snailphones. Heeding his words carefully, I’d take a peak ahead revealing a tunnel up ahead with a left turn.

With the three of us with our backs against the wall, Tashigi would whisper if we get caught we would miss our chances. That was very much true, but we was a long way from turning back now. It was now or never, Buena Vesta was the key to the cog of the very event that was happening here.

Feels like Vesta is more interested in the event’s of the games that are transpiring. I could be wrong. Though to get to Vesta might be tricky, it doesn’t mean its impossible. For that I have a suggestion but you better be ready, any less and your aren’t competent enough for the task. “ … Whispering in return to Tashigi’s words who nodded in response.

Tashigi, how far have you gotten into your Soru training? … If we was to kick off right now, would you be able to remain in my perimeter? “ … Whispering my questions as I needed Tashigi ready for what was to come.

Are you ready to play a game of tag? “ … The intention was to move swiftly, whilst I would take the lead in slightly adjusting the trajectory of the surveillance to allow Tashigi and Moderato to move along.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting
Northeast Platform ( @QuickZilver708 )

Smoker said:
"Unfortunately a lot of innocent people always get mixed up. So come and take your best shot!"

Hearing him shouting, the pirate didn't at first react to it. He instead picking up his blade and sheathed it. Smiling at him, he then proceeded to speak to Smoker.

" You're right... Alot of innocent people got mixed up. But they were the sacrifice that was demanded. This is life. Just remember that they were sacrificed for a bigger and better purpose... Just like you..."

As his words were said, Muk was blackening his blade with Armament Haki was being. In hopes to have him by surprise, Muk acted like he had decided to stop fighting. But it was a ruse, and brief one. In a quick movement, Muk dashed at the Vice-Admiral and unleashed a quick draw and sheathing technique. If successful, the attack would slice his foe's torso with three horizontal cuts.

" You really thought I'd let you go... "

As his attack was done, the pirate who had already sheathed his blade, didn't say anything else. He just kept walking. Now a couple of meters from Smoker's right. He stopped and just watched him. He wanted to see as the light left his eyes. It was a long time coming for him.

Ekakiuta: Hitoyogiri
This is another swift draw-and-sheathing technique and it slices the opponent's torso with three horizontal cuts.

81 Mastery, 81 Strength Destructive Potency Rank: A

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (DPR A) + 2 (COA) = 8. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle)

[Skipped 1/3]

Suddenly, a demonic roar echoed. As the unyielding voice lost its echo, the whole island suddenly shifted. The island moved to the east at incredible speeds. The whole island cracked by this motion. The mountains began to fall and the trees snapped. From the distance, the onlookers could see the other two Sky Islands, the one in the East and the other one in the North, also converging. The islands slammed into each other with earth-shattering force, literally. So much force that the bubbles surrounding the islands popped.

All three islands were now in a free-fall down towards the Center of the island once again.

————————————————————————
(@Gambit)

In the West Sky Island, the prize was within reach of two. Children had taken over the waterfall, only leaving Jewelry Bonney as an adult. With her powers, she had turned the opposition into kids, intent on taking the treasure. Gambit was no different. The Prince had been turned to a boy, one who sparked the memories of General Magiting, of a boy he once saved and loved. This sparked a true conflict within the Commander, who now questioned even King Shapiro's motives. The old man looked from afar at the display, frozen and conflicted what to do. The Gambit forehead had glowed - he knew what that meant. Would there be a change in the old man, or reckoning to come?

Recalling the memories that made him a pervert, Landayan accepted his fate, jumping into the big soft breasts of Jewelry Bonney. The sight was comical, the boy passing his cheeks through the chest. Truly, a character. Power forgone in the face of perviness. The Supernova was taken by surprise. She knew well who Gambit was, and now she had him "disabled" by her portly bosom. The Supernova grabbed Gambits back and pulled him in deeper, his body now almost lost into her bosom, as she slapped the treasure box out his hands, causing it to fall.

Bonney spoke in a sultry voice.

[Jewelry Bonney] “Thank you, my dear. As a reward, mama will give you a treat. Hold on...”

In a ruse to distract him, Bonney used the ploy to stomp on the treasure chest. The box broke under her steel boots, revealing a small piece of parchment. In the parchment, words were displayed in bright green, almost lit. The ignited words would light up for Bonney and Landayan to see, before they burned out for good.

A message from the Pirate King.

Parchment said:
WE CAME HERE, FOUND THE TREASURE, AND USED TO TO CONQUER THE SEAS. LEFT AGAIN FOR THE NEXT WHO DARE PURSUE FREEDOM.

FIND HIM AND ANSWER TWO OF THE THREE QUESTIONS. ONLY THOSE WHO OBTAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FREEST MAN CAN OBTAIN THE TREASURE.

The answer to the first question is: 3,333,333 beri

YOU WANT THE TREASURE? YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND HIM FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I GOT WITH HIM...

Enter the enigma.

Suddenly, a demonic roar echoed. As the unyielding voice lost its echo, the whole island suddenly shifted. The island moved to the east at incredible speeds. The whole island cracked by this motion. The mountains began to fall and the trees snapped. From the distance, the onlookers could see the other two Sky Islands, the one in the East and the other one in the North, also converging. The islands slammed into each other with earth-shattering force, literally. So much force that the bubbles surrounding the islands popped.

All three islands were now in a free-fall down towards the Center of the island once again.

—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
The treasure box was within reach. Behind Cletus like a fly on a light, was Uroge, intent on claiming the prize for himself. On the platform, the Sandersonia sisters had transformed, now surrounding the treasure box. The Kuja sisters, true demons of the trade, prepared themselves to defend the treasure from all. Boa Hancock herself was nowhere to be found, but the sisters made their intent to get the treasure known. From the distance, Cletus closed the distance.

The man used his raid suite nd powers to shot out beams filled with terrible intent. The Boa sisters widened their eyes and swung their weapons. The clash lit up the area, but the sisters were overpowered. The result was an ensuing explosion that took the altar, covering the area with smoke. From the smoke, Cletus flew upwards, treasure box in hand. As the smoke thinned, both sisters were on the ground, now slowly getting up. In Sandersonia's claws, however, was a piece of the treasure box - she had tore it apart.

[Marigold] "I-I-I-I can't see what it says, sister!"

The box tore open, and from it, a parchment came, burning letters in a green. The ignited words would light up for Cletus, before they burned out for good.

A message from the Pirate King.

WE CAME HERE, FOUND THE TREASURE, AND USED TO TO CONQUER THE SEAS. LEFT AGAIN FOR THE NEXT WHO DARE PURSUE FREEDOM.

FIND HIM AND ANSWER TWO OF THE THREE QUESTIONS. ONLY THOSE WHO OBTAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FREEST MAN CAN OBTAIN THE TREASURE.

The answer to the second question is: Tomato Gang

YOU WANT THE TREASURE? YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND HIM FIRST. I LEFT EVERYTHING I GOT WITH HIM...

Enter the enigma.

Suddenly, a demonic roar echoed. As the unyielding voice lost its echo, the whole island suddenly shifted. The island moved to the west at incredible speeds. The whole island cracked by this motion. The platforms began to fall and the pillars snapped. From the distance, the onlookers could see the other two Sky Islands, the one in the West and the other one in the North, also converging. The islands slammed into each other with earth-shattering force, literally. So much force that the bubbles surrounding the islands popped.

———————————————————​

Center Lake @Emperor Cross)
Dozens of Buggy followers were shouting at him and jerring praise. To them, it was the Pirate King's right-hand-man who had entrusted him with the most perilous of missions. To them, Buggy was so powerful, it commanded even the Marines to come into the fold. Buggy raised his arms and took the praise. His cheeks reddened and the great Pirate Clown flashed a thumbs-up at the Vice-Admiral, as an added acceptance. Buggy will allow you to join him. Cheeky. Suddenly, Cross released a burst of Conqueror's Haki. All the pirates shut up immediately. All but one.

Comically, Buggy was so much weaker than his pirate brethren, he had actually passed out.

[Followers] "CAPTAIN BUGGY! SOMEONE HELP HIM! HIS SPIRIT WAS SO POWERFUL, HE EVEN KNOCKED HIMSELF OUT! WHAT A GUY!"
[Buggy-sama Thoughts] (Oh, no! This guy is going to kill me, isn't he?! I have to find a way out of this!)

There was a comical descending bass line. The hoarder of pirates picked Buggy up. They literally thought that burst of haki was from Buggy, and not from Cross. Buggy suddenly awoke, ordering them off him. He turned to Cross and whispered in his ear to stop doing that! They need these fools. The Vice-Admiral acquiesced to the Dark King's offer, declaring himself the Kingof the Sky. The old man nodded in acceptance - more so recognizing he was one of the Chosen Ones, with the King Disposition. While Rayleigh noted he would go find the treasure, he left Bullet to them. The legend then left.

The attention turned to Buggy, who was turned to the Vice-Admiral to spill his guts.

[Buggy-Sama] "The plan was to cave-in the Sky Islands. We will know Bullet will make his next move when we see the Sky Isl---- WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?"

Sure enough. A shadow was cast on the Center lake. The Sky Islands, once in bubbles suspended in the air, had come together and were in a free-for-all. The Sky Islands were about to fall on everybody, including Cross an Buggy, in the Center Lake.

[Buggy-Sama] RUUUUUUNNNNN!!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!!! WE"RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post #11​

# Shaarib couldn't help it, he tried to suppress it but seeing Baggy getting knocked out by the Haki burst made Shaarib laugh. A loud and honest one coming straight from his belly. Baggy was really an ant and Shaarib still wondered how the man could gather such an infamous crew or have that connection with a legend like Rayleigh. The Dark King just nodded at Shaarib and jumped from the ship. He only cared about Roger's treasure, the world around them could burn and he wouldn't lift a finger. The pirate's eyes were jaded like Sengoku's. Growing old in this world was a curse. Shaarib kept looking at Rayleigh completely ignoring Baggy's whispering. Until he heard a piece of actual information.

[Buggy-Sama] "The plan was to cave-in the Sky Islands. We will know Bullet will make his next move when we see the Sky Isl---- WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?"
Shaarib looked at Baggy wanting to understand why he began to yell suddenly. The clown was looking upwards and Shaarib looked in the same direction. The Sky Islands were falling on them. It meant the first step on Buena Vista's game was over and now all the supernovas were going to be in the Center Lake. Shaarib muttered an insult and quick as lightning changed into his phoenix form. Using its talons, the phoenix grabbed Baggy by his shoulders and flew away from the imminent crash. The bird kept going higher and higher and stopped when they were at a safe distance from the aftermath. All he had to do now was to wait for things to settle. AT least he had Baggy, and in the case the man intel wasn't relevant, Shaarib just had to kill him right there. #

-"You are lucky I was there Baggy-Chan, you know that isn't it? Now before we go down there, you were saying something about BUllet and them islands right ?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit morphed into his childhood once more. Now free from all the burdens of adulthood, he rests on the jugs of the most beautiful woman present today at the festival. A dream come true. He thought as Bonney squeezed him inside even further, Larsi, my friend. Forgive me for I have failed you. T-Bag, I shall leave everything to you now. For tomorrow, you are the Captain of the Vampirates! Farewell world.

Darkness surrounded him but the softness of her chest took him back alive. She uttered words once again. "A- a treat? ♥"
[Jewelry Bonney] “Thank you, my dear. As a reward, mama will give you a treat. Hold on...”
As she rolled her tongue and opened her precious lips, Gambit just stared in awe! Mouth opened, eyes tearing. Albeit, hearts wouldn't abandon his retinas. For a little while, the little prince would only enjoy this nirvana, until he unveiled the parchment she took from the literal chest. Something Gambit abandoned his hopes for. He read it but ignored it. At least briefly. Suddenly, the prince plucked his sanity and gave it another glance. His eyes widened in shock as he analysed the intel within it. H- h- how is this even possible? The King of all pirates left everything to him? Why?

Wait. Him. Could it be─

No. It's impossible.

As he tried to decipher everything that unravelled before him, an uproar erupted from the heart of the festival. Like a quake, and similar to the power of his former captain, the very island shook and journeyed fast to the opposite side, ramming the other island. The convolution of the islands did not stop until the third island hammered the rest. A cluster of collision brought the islands to lose their hold and made the bubbles supporting them explode. The gravity. It did the rest. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!", he yelled but still clung to his mama's breast. "Mama, take me back to my old self. We will fly. And I happen to know where that guy in the riddle is."

"He's there."
, he said as he pointed at the surrounding platforms of the central lake where the 3 islands are about to fall. "I shall take us there."

"Cletus!"
, he radioed his apprentice. "Fall back for now. Follow me and mama! Right now!"

As mama and Gambit fell along with all others and regardless of whether his mama would shift him back to his usual self, Gambit would resort to using his devil fruit ability only to land safely, holding her mama dear with his left palm on her sideboobs and his right palm on her butt. Tuxedo Mask landing indeed. From there, he would blitz the man in the riddle, and milk all the information he needs to advance in this event.

Even easter eggs were present. Welcome to the Pirate Festival: Worst Generation.

Little by little, the worst of the generation arrived.

He then tried to locate his master Magiting. "Bye for now Guro. I know this won't kill you. You're the General of Lireo! And the best there is."

Landing in front of the man in the riddle, the interrogation began. "Do talk... Or mama shall take everything from you."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #11

@Landayan @Ichimonji

The power of technology was unleashed. Katsumi overpowered the Boa Sisters with a barrage of energy beams that resulted in an explosion that covered the areal in smoke and debris. Out of the smoke, Cletus flew upwards with the chest in hand. Mission accomplished. As the smoke cleared, the sisters could be seen slowly getting up, being left with nothing but a small portion of the chest.

Good job Cletus my boy!
It isn't over yet. We still need to see what's inside.

The box tore open, a parchment flew out, letter burning with a green glow. The ignited words lit up for a moment, before disappearing into nothing.

The answer to the second question is: Tomato Gang

Before Cletus could make any sense of it. An otherworldly cry echoed, triggered the entire island to shift. His eyes widened as the sky island moved to the west at high speeds, leaving Cletus in the air staring in confusion. He watched as the island fell apart before it slamming into the others with extreme force. The bubbles popped and the rubble was in freefall towards the Center Island.

"Well that's not good. What the hell was that?"

Not even a minute after, Gambit's was be heard radioing in.

"Cletus! Fall back for now. Follow me and mama! Right now!"

The lunarian raised a brow. "Mama?"

He flew downwards at incredible speeds. Searching quickly far and wide, until he spotted his captain landing in one of the platforms surrounding the lake. He made his way over, landing not too far from him. Wary of the strange woman that accompanied him.

"Do talk... Or mama shall take everything from you."

"Is this who the clue was referring to?" Cletus questioned, making his way over.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform (@Ebuk )

Both fighters looked one another straight in the eye. Smoker was in a rough spot and arguably moments away from being defeated. Smoker readied himself, but the pirate would step in and strike the Vice-Admiral with 3 razor sharp cuts. Delivered through one smooth motion the results would come shortly after the blade returned to its scabbard. Blood flew high and fast out of Smoker's wounds. But the man nearly choking on his wounds turned and launched what would be his final attack.

"WHITE SPARKS!"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +4(S) +2(Haki) = 9. Small Country Level
Like two rockets both of Smoker's fist flew towards Muk with incredible speed and power. One fist trailed behind the former aiming to catch Muk off guard should he choose to avoid the first blow. Upon contact with either fist Muk would find power that had broken through his earlier limit. A last hurrah one amped with undying will. But the last glimmer of life was already present within Smoker's eyes.

After this there would be no more Vice-Admiral Smoker. Life burned for power. The marines would weep.

------------------------------------------------------

Underground (@Dream )

The 3 individuals found themselves at an impasse and sought guidance to the senior of the group, Link. Tashigi gave her thoughts on the matter and Link replied with directions they'd have to follow. The Admiral would seek out the degree of her rokushiki training, Soru in particular would be questioned.

"I'd most likely lag behind a bit but would be able to keep up. But only if you keep it to its basic form. Kamisori is beyond me."

Tashigi would whisper back, revealing her training in Rokushiki. Link would ready himself and the captain followed, grabbing Moderato by his collar. He wouldn't sneak past her at this moment she still had to bring him into custody. With eyes on the prize and utter focus on the back of her senior Tashigi was more than ready. She'd nod and awaited the first moment Link would dash off. Moving closely behind him.

Beyond the next corridor awaited their final prize and the objective Link sought. But whether they'd arrive in time remained to be seen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 14
@Guren

Upon asking for Tashigi for her experience in the use of the rokushiki skill in specific to Soru, she'd give me an answer that i knew was bound to come. Having made pre-requisites in advance in thought, it was only time to execute said plan in mind.

" Okay but make sure you don't lag too far behind, got it ...This is our best chance so we better not miss this. " whispering back to Tashigi and Moderato.

I'd then walk before them, allowing my calves to tighten, my focus now being none wavering as my eyes glowed red for a second then using my toe to propel myself forward at speeds that the surveillance wouldn't be able to catch.

" Soru! "
Mastery in Rokushiki = 100
Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
100 Mastery / 5 = 20
100 Mastery + 20 Soru movement speed increase = 101-120 Sub-realistic Speed/Light Speed

Running at speeds with Tashigi holding Moderato, with me adjusting the den den mushi's eyes of surveillance to allow Tashigi to run as we would make the left turn only to be met with ....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Northeast Platform ( @Guren )

After his attack when through, Muk felt like the Vice-Admiral energy slowly leaving his body. Pleased and relieved that things were going his way. However it was short lived as he felt Smoker's energy rising up through his observational haki. Using his last remaining energy to create two fist shaped rocket, Smoker wasn't planning in giving up until his last breath. Even tho taken by surprise, Muk quickly was able to drop his cane and coat his arm with black haki. Electro surging from his fist, as he was preparing to block it, something happened. One of the Fist had found itself behind Muk. Unable to avoid, he used each Electro infused fist to collide with the two smoke projectiles.

"I know why this chump managed to reach the level of an Vice-Admiral..."

It was a variation of his Electrical Luna where he usually slamming a ball of electricity with both hands. However, this variation he used each fist to release electro on impact to have the same effect, and blocking the attacks made by smoker. If successful, Muk would be able to withstand the attacks by having his counter erupt the smoke enough to limit the damage that he can't avoid.

Electrical Luna
DoX charges up a ball of electricity with both hands and slams it into the ground, causing a wide-range blast capable of electrocuting several foes at once.
100 mastery, 100 strength - DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 4 (S) + 2 (COA) = 9. Small Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sky Island Fighting

Underground Path (@Dream)

It all depended on high-speed movement to get through the next part. Tashigi was ready and when Link shouted they vanished from view. Link was up first moving straight at the snailphone and repositioning it for a solid moment. By the time the creature noticed that something was off and returned to its earlier position, they were long gone. They'd cross the corner and arrived at their destination, a dead-end. It was a carved out section in this underground path, filled with wooden chairs, desks and a large wooden plate that was filled to the brim with bounty posters. Pretty much everyone noteworthy was hung on this plate. Sadly no one was here it seemed that they missed the previous visitor by a hair. For the cup of coffee that was still here was hot and still steaming. Papers covered the desk around the cup of coffee.

"That was...harder than I expected." Tashigi would comment, nearly gasping for air. The difference between them was stark.

Link should he start to look around would find. One of them that'd catch his eye was a log book of how the festival would play out. Most of it was already crossed out but one key piece would grab Link's eye. At the bottom of the page was a small note.

Everything is according to schedule.... Transmission for Buster Call has been forwarded. Plan can proceed without failure. The floor is all yours now.

A shocking revelation. And sadly time was against the Admiral.

Northeast Platform(@Ebuk)

A last ditch effort from the fading Vice-Admiral. His rocket fists were launched as the life within him slowly faded. The man remained up right, refusing to die on his back. The pirate known as Muk was a confident fighter. Despite being caught off guard he still managed to counter the marine's last attack. The two attack collided and left Muk relatively unharmed. The dust would settle revealing the Vice-Admiral standing with the face of a husk. His body had returned to its original state with his Jitte on the ground. Having been defeated and most likely perished by his wounds the only thing that remained was a body.

The Government would weep for one of its prized Champions was no longer. Sadly, danger already lurked around the corner.

A threat no one could ignore.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Enter the Demon Heir!
@Cross @Landayan @Mr. Anderson @Dream @Ebuk @Beerbottle

Note: Beerbottle skipped. 2/3.

Center Lake
The collision of the Sky Islands rocked the sky. The very ground on the islands cracked, disjointed, and crumbled. Where once was solid footing, gave out. In pieces, the islands fell like one humongous piece of dirt. The bubble that surrounded the islands had popped, almost in response to that demonic roar that came before. The treasures had been opened in each Sky Island, with the Vampirates winning the chase in two our our of three islands. Now, they all free-falled to the Center Lake, promising certain death.

Chunks of island fell on the makeshift dock and city. The inhabitants ran. Pirates fell by the hundreds, some to their death and some to the waters. Total chaos.

[Buena Festa] “Finally! I see his “Iron Fist” has not changed! Underworld Lords! Witness the Generation end! Witness the Demon!”

From this chaos, Landayan Morrow, in his kid form, flew with a busty woman in hand. Following him was Cletus Dragon, his raid suit a wonderful display of flight. They had solved the first part of Roger’s treasure. With wonderful memory and ingenuity, the most infamous pirate crew in the Festival sought the enigma: Pandaman. However, through the chaos of literal islands falling from the Sky, the enigma had disappeared - he no longer was in the stands. They’d find bamboo sticks where Pandaman once was. Suddenly, the air became heavy with a demonic aura.

[Bonney] “H-H-Hey, do you feel that, my love?! Let go of me for a second! There! In the rubble in the lake! That can’t be! I-i-it’s…”

Flying with incredible dexterity, a Phoenix flew through the rubble and dodged the debris in beautiful blue flames. The famous Sharrib had formed an unusual alliance, saving Buggy-Sama from certain death. From Sharrib’s vantage point, he’d see the chaos beneath him. The Vice-admiral made a strategic move. He’d glide above all and await the aftermath. With Buggy-Sama in hand, Sharib would question him. Question him about Buena Festa’s plans.

The Jester would answer nervously.
[Buggy-Sama] "If I tell you, you better protect me! I’m a SHICHUBUKAI, you know! So… d-d-d-do your job, lackey! All I know is that Bullet plans to end this generation here by swallowing them up! Do you understand? both Pirates and Marines!”
[Buggy-Sama] “The Demon Heir is that powerful!”

The chaos had begun to settle. The Center Lake, once filled with pirate ships by the dozens, stood with rubble. Pieces of islands filled the lake, forming a makeshift battlefield. Many pieces of land stuck out from the waters, creating stable footing. As hundreds of pirates pulled themselves up to safe land sticking out from the lake, the air fluttered. The Worst Generation was present in Center Lake: Morrow, Bonney, Urogue, and Appo. Even the Hancock sisters, Crocodile, Sharib, Cletus, Buggy, Dragons and many infamous figured looked upon the shadow that appeared in the far part of the lake.

A burly large figure held a knocked out figure by the head. The one who felll, held defeated, had a human body filled with wounds, but the face of an animal. Pandaman hung unconscious between the burly man’s fingers. The freest man in the seas stood powerless against the strongest.

The camera zoomed in, the light gliding over the figure. Those infamous dreadful red eyes glowed in the thinning smoke. A very large and muscular man with wide broad shoulders and hair slicked back into a cowlick. Several tattoos adorned his left arm and a large scar on the left side of his chest. The figure wore a collared buttoned shirt that is decorated with medals and insignia, some of which bear the initials "GF". Most notably, the figure had a massive red scar that goes down from the left side of his face to the side of his chest and upper arm.

An extremely thick spirit, unlike most had ever felt, took the lake. The bridge between the Old Generation and the New Generation. Enter the Demon Heir.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

In his child form, Gambit took Bonney with him in search of the mystery surrounding the Pirate King's treasure. Nicely, he secured the woman in their flight by securing her chest so her butt wouldn't slip off his hands. Forward to the crowd in panic and stampede, they would evade the falling rubbles ─ dancing in the sky with his flight ability. However, their move was futile, for when they arrived at the target location, the man in question was no longer there. "Damn it! He's gone!"

"Cletus!"
, he turned to his commander trailing him. "search the a─", he continued only to be cut off by the Glutton maiden.

Bonney said:
[Bonney] “H-H-Hey, do you feel that, my love?! Let go of me for a second! There! In the rubble in the lake! That can’t be! I-i-it’s…”
"Y-ye yes, my mama. I have been feeling it (referring to her chest). ♥"

Not for long and all his kinkiness would vanish like the crowd fleeing for life. And as it did, he would safely let go of the woman, letting her feet land safely on the ground. Waxing off debris falling in their direction using his left arm. Quickly, Gambit turned around, following what his love was pointing at. His pupils dilated in shock the moment he laid eyes on what Bonney was referring to.

"It couldn't be! That's─"

As he reacted in horror to this revelation, he suddenly recalled what Crocodile mentioned a while ago.
Crocodile said:
[Crocodile] “Do you not feel it?! Or were you too young to remember him!? That aura that sickens this island! Your father cut bread with that man! He is here!”
"So that's what Crocodile was referring to? I can't believe that man is still alive. And the other man he spoke of. My father. My real blood. He's alive, too. I see.", he said, expressing his thoughts on that matter. He would then grab Cletus' left shoulder, warning him.

"Cletus, this is not the battle you should go into. That man is leagues apart. I don't think anyone in attendance today holds a finger against him. He's strong enough to even rival the Pirate King himself!"

Gambit is gritting his teeth and the cigarette butt between them as he explained these things to Cletus. The kid might have been wondering at this moment as well whether his captain would name himself as on par with the Demon Heir. However, Gambit is someone who knows himself very well. Physically, mentally, and sexually. But Gambit would read into his thoughts.

"You're right.", he continued. "Not even myself stands a chance against him one-on-one. Do you see how massive his body is? I would never take a direct blow from that fist. But it's worth a try. When was the last time I trembled in fear and excitement? I can hardly recall. Oh! Yes, my battle with Shiki, Redfield. Just two guys from his generation."

Suddenly, Gambit would give Bonney a death stare. It was a command. And it's imperative that she just oblige. The order is simple: turn Landayan Morrow back to his age. Maniacally, the prince would dissolve into laughter ─ like a demon. "Muahahahahaha!"

As he is consumed by his evil intent and twisted willpower, Gambit with his jet-black wings sprouted off his back would flap in succession only to land where Bullet is at. Another puff of his cigar and fangs and claws as sharp as blades would start to beam against the sunlight. The diamond emblem on his forehead would continuously glow like an ember. His crimson eyes locked on. A declaration.

Gambit puffed one more hit of his cigar to release some tension. A sharp inhale and exhale. As the smoke disperse quickly in the wind, his hair fluttered, cigarette smoke steaming backwards, he stared at the Demon Heir. "I have devoted myself to erasing the old generation of piracy and those in the opposition. I am the Change this world has been waiting for. I am Landayan Morrow! Prince of all Pirates!"

"Let's see who's worthy of the King's throne."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Buggy-Sama] "If I tell you, you better protect me! I’m a SHICHUBUKAI, you know! So… d-d-d-do your job, lackey! All I know is that Bullet plans to end this generation here by swallowing them up! Do you understand? both Pirates and Marines!”[Buggy-Sama] “The Demon Heir is that powerful!”
# Shaarib transformed back into his hybrid form, claws still clenched around the clown shoulders. As the dust settled, he looked at the clown with a puzzled face. Bullet wants not only to kill all the supernovas but the Marine too ? Did he think he was strong enough to take an organization as strong as them ? Something was more than fishy with this situation, did he plan everything that happened ? Was the treasure even true ? How could they stop the whole machination before the man appeared ? The Vice-Admiral tried to talk to Baggy once more, to ask for answers to the various questions that were popping into his head. But before the birdman spoke, the answer came : It was too late.

- "Holy Cow..." murmured Shaarib to himself

The Vice-Admiral knew what caused the falling of the islands. The man, no, the monster, had appeared in front of the pirates down in Center Lake. As much as Shaarib bragged about facing Bullet and killing him before the Festival ended, he knew it wasn't possible. But he wasn't alone was he ? From his point of view he could see the pirates around Bullet. They would give Shaarib enough time to contact every soldier around. But before anything, he had a debt to settle. The marine's gloved hand caught the back of Baggy's head. The clown outlived his usefulness. Bullet was there already and with the kairoseki, the clown wouldn't be able to run away from him again. Shaarib let the grip his talons had around the clown and slowly lifted him for them to face each other.

- "Oya Oya, it looks like our partnership is coming to an end Baggy-Chan.." begin Shaarib with his childish voice. A second after, Shaarib's hardened gloved finger went into the Shichibukai's jugular slicing it using a Shigan.

[Shigan(Destructive potency: A) ==>101-119: 4. City Block Level + 3 + 3 ==> 10. Large Country Level]

The marine then let go of the pirate's body trusting gravity to end things. Shaarib carefully took out his Den Den Mushi and began talking

- "To all units available, Bullet has appeared! We need to form a perimeter around the town to help the civilians leave the island immediately ! To the officers available, we need your asses here ASAP " yelled the Marine, he continued after a brief pause ".... I know my Observation Haki is not that well-honed but shit instinct doesn't lie ! That man is going to do quick work out of those pirates... " You could feel the desperation in his voice" ...From what I see, The Prince will face the Demon's Heir... " Another pause, as The Vice-Admiral hesitated"...I'm going there in case things turn sour... Fujitora-chan, I know you are probably worried about the civilians but it might be time for ya to launch an attack on that platform." finished Shaarib with all the seriousness he could muster. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few; defeating Bullet is more important as of now.

The Vice-Admiral went back to normal and began descending toward the battlefield using Geppo. Unlike the Prince, Shaarib landed at the back of the group. Earning confused looks from Urouge and Apoo but Shaarib didn't care. The skypiean walked behind them and sat on a rock. Waving them off he said.

- "Ma ma, don't mind me, the main prize is in front of y'all." said the marine nonchalantly, his stomach was doing knots but since when had it stopped him from a fight ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 15
@Guren @Ichimonji @Beerbottle @Landayan @Mr. Anderson @Cross

We finally reached to what appeared as a dead end, but it was a carved out section in this underground path, filled with wooden chairs, desks and a large wooden plate that was filled to the brim with bounty posters. The sight of the board with the bounty posters had me awe in response, but they was just placed all over the board but the sight of a few would catch my attention. But surely something caught my attention, a cup of coffee still warm with steam still coming off and papers that covered a desk around the cuppa.

We missed him by a few seconds if not just barely a minute. Though hearing Tashigi comment on the fact she carried Moderato would express herself, i'd remain mute looking around as something must have been left behind. There it was a book, I'd walk over to opening revealing the play by play of just how the festival would transpire. From the very Douglas Bullet, the bounties that were placed on the board, everything was played to his hand. Skimming through the pages, with many things crossed out seemingly a mock that went wrong but something would catch my attention, something that would have me gulp.

Small Note said:
Everything is according to schedule.... Transmission for Buster Call has been forwarded. Plan can proceed without failure. The floor is all yours now.
" Buster Call ... " ... these words would leave my mouth, enough that Tashigi would hear these very words. But Tashigi would be unable to respond as a rumble began traversing through the area that didn't look like it was stopping, enough to have the den den along the way to malfunction.

" Let's get out of here now! " these would be the final words I say as we made a beeline grabbing onto Tashigi, Moderato and the log book

Link will be leaving the underground from the next post

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #12

@Ichimonji @Landayan @Cross @Beerbottle @Dream

"Damn it! He's gone!"

Cletus had reunited with his captain only to find out the person they were looking for wasn't there. Annoyed, the Lunarian was prepared to search the entire arena for their target. However, all plans were cut short by the emergence of a malevolent aura.

"What the hell was that?"

Cletus turned simultaneously with Gambit. Beneath the visor of his raid suit, the lunarian grit his teeth as sweat rolled down his temple. The dust had finally settled, and in the centre lake stood makeshift arena of debris. In the middle of it all, a large figure held a knocked out Pandaman by the head.

"This man...he's extremely strong. I don't think I would stand a chance if I tried."

Gambit would then grab Cletus' left shoulder, confirming his thoughts.

"Cletus, this is not the battle you should go into. That man is leagues apart. I don't think anyone in attendance today holds a finger against him. He's strong enough to even rival the Pirate King himself!"

Cletus clenched his fists tightly in response.

I wonder if he would consider himself on par with this monster...

"You're right. Not even myself stands a chance against him one-on-one. Do you see how massive his body is? I would never take a direct blow from that fist. But it's worth a try. When was the last time I trembled in fear and excitement? I can hardly recall. Oh! Yes, my battle with Shiki, Redfield. Just two guys from his generation."

Cletus wasn't sure who Redfield or Shiki was. What he was sure of, was that if his captain can't handle this beast, what chance did they have?

The lunarians doubts were silenced by Gambit's next course of action. Consumed by a demonic aura of his own, the Vampire Prince would land infront of bulky man fully transformed with a declaration. Gambit had chosen to stand and fight against the mightiest.

With a small smile Cletus folded his arms in approval.

"Impressive display. Captain."

The lunarians eyes were now focused onto the unconcious body of Pandaman.

I won't stand a chance in combat. But, let's see if I can help that one.

Cletus propelled himself forward. Utilizing the power of flight, he flew towards Pandaman at full speed with outstretched arm. He intended to grab the freest man from the clutches of death. He activated Kenbunshoku as he drew closer, in the event of a counter attack Cletus would be ready to act. Whether Cletus was successful or not was up to fate once again to determine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enter the Demon Heir!
@Cross @Landayan @Mr. Anderson @Dream @Ebuk @Beerbottle

Note: Beerbottle skipped. 3/3. Unfortunately, @Beerbottle is kicked out of event :(

Center Lake
The sea begun to settle. The smoke began to thin. All eyes were drawn to the Center Lake. From above, two distinct stories were coming to an end, one old and one young. Buggy and Morrow. The Morrow saw what was coming, felt the aura, and ordered Bonney to turn him back. The woman’s face was white as a ghost - she had seen one. In fear of the aura more than anything, she placed her hand on Landayan’s back, zapping him with a pink blast. As quick as it came, Landayan morphed into an adult, now able to fly down to the scattered battlefield.

[Buggy-sama] “H-H-H-Hey! What are you talking about?! Let go of me you simpleton! I am a Shichibukai! You can’t do this to m-”

Flailing his legs, Buggy was in the arm grip of the Marine. It had been a long trek. In their first encounter, Buggy had bested Sharrib’s left him for a clown. Now, however, under the guise of an alliance, and saved by the Vice-Admiral, Buggy was caught. Held mid-air with the power of the sea, Buggy could only look in horror as the Vice-Admiral made his declarations. All he needed was to sick Bullet on this man. Yet, the moment would not come. Buggy screamed as Sharrib’s finger turned to a dark hue of haki, and the killing intent came string.

The camera became dark, showing the two figures in the sky as shadows. The finger blasted through Buggy’s neck morbidly, before the clown’s body fell unmoving to the sea below. His followers rushed for him as the evil Sharrib flew down towards the crowd.

The crowd that looked in horror as the dust cleared. Enter the Demon Heir.

[Urogue] “T-T-that can’t be…”
[Scratchmen] “Yo! Yo! Yo! Keep with the beat! This here is an insane cheat!
[Bonney] “This is ridiculous! Do you know who that is?! To hell with this treasure!”
He who matched the Pirate King. He who sailed in the seas with the King, destined to be his heir. The bridge between the Old Generation and the New Generation, standing in between. The terrible Bullet came with an aura foul, destroying three small islands in base form, bring the whole Worst Generation to its knees, to the ground. In the Center Lake, the pirates and remnant marines met one who the World Government erased existence. His plans laid in motion, here in the place whence the Pirate King left one of his treasures.

A deep dark scarred voice whispered like a distant scream in a dark forest.

[Bullet] “Roger left it to you? Answer riddles? Ha! Your very corpse shall run dry in these waters, you insect.”

Pandaman eyelids trembled as he saw Bullet towering over him. The man who held the key to the Pirate King’s treasure, in shambles. The burly man heard the voices of pirates along the lake, most in disbelief at what they saw. Slowly, the man turned to them, observing even a Phoenix take refuge at the back of the pack. Leading the pack was the worst of the Worst Generation: a Prince. Either brave or a fool - time would tell.

Landayan Morrow stepped forth and made a declaration.

[Gambit] “I am Landayan Morrow! Prince of all Pirates! Let's see who's worthy of the King's throne."

Words that would live in infamy, as the only one who stood against Bullet. Words to remember in legend. The Prince. A metaphor for one who would success the King. But here stood the heir. The heir to the throne, a demon. The Demon Heir. The burly man curled a quick grin at the Prince’s words, lifting his head in superiority. Oh, he knew him well. The aura that came from Landayan was familiar. Most would buckle under a man such as he, to that declaration. This was no normal man. With a nonchalant chuckle, the massive man spoke.

[Bullet] “Worthy of Roger’s throne? My dear boy, you haven’t even been able to succeed not even your father. Don’t you worry, I’ll tell him how his son failed him once again.”
There it was. Crocodile and Maigiting’s words confirmed. The 13th Royal Blacksmith was alive. Bullet spoke resoundingly.

In the middle of this likely shock to Morrow, a Vampirate took charge. Cletus Dragon launched himself towards the man whose aura shook the very air. With an ambushed chuckle, Bullet tossed Pandaman towards the approaching man at blurring speeds, much faster than even Cletus. If Cletus tried to catch him, Bullet would suddenly disappear from his position, appearing diagonally to Cletus’ left mere inches before Pandaman was caught, his massive fist already upon the Lunarian. If successful, it would launch Cletus towards the distance, towards the stands, with Pandaman not too far behind, his body set to crash into Cletus’ own.

A statement punch.

Assuming, but not deciding, Cletus and Pandaman were sent away to crash in the stands, Bullet would turn to the Worst Generation. This was the moment. The air began to shift, to vibrate. Bullet’s eyes began to pulsate. Suddenly, the Demon Heir’s eyes would widen. A sweeping blast of terrible haki swept the entire Center Lake, all of it. Thousands of pirates fell. Even those captains of the Worst Generation fell to their knees. An aura like no other. One of the chosen ones. That of a demon.

[Bullet] “KNEEL!”
Bullet Punch: 10. Large Country Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom