Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullet Stats
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    Center Lake @Cross @Landayan @Dream

Gildarts and Ichiryuu would be pushed back, one by a physical attack and the other by Bullet's AP beam. Gambit at that point would use his raid suit technology to move behind his opponent. Bullet's eyes would blink red in anticipation for the attacks that were about to be launched his way. A deadly knee strike would finish Gambit's love and thunder combo sending electricity through the man's body. Still no audible sound of pain or distraught was in his voice, the man would merely grunt. "Chamber!" Bullet would shout following a pivot on his right foot.

101-119: 6. City Level +3 = 9. Small Country Level
    DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
    From this pivot Bullet would launch an open palm strike with his massive left hand, a hand so large in this instance that he could completely grab Link's smaller body. For Gambit an equally powerful right backhand swing would be heading towards the side of his body. Bullet's hands now, for the first time, coated with armaments in offence.
    "Wad Cutter!"
    120: 5. Town Level +3(A) +3 = 11. Large Country Level
    ->Link
    If one attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR
    6. City Level
    Link's juiced up rokuougan punch would be overwhelmed by Bullet's palm strike. So much in fact that the man's strike would continue to push his punching arm back until it'd inevitably make contact with the marine's body. It'd most likely result in him being blown backwards just like many before him. Link also, unfortunately had to compete with an attack coming from his colleague Shaarib. The man would launch a fishman karate punch from a short distance. This karate punch, however, would in this particular instance never see it reach Bullet. For that single palm strike he had just launched would push Link backwards or rather launch him into Shaarib's own punch. A deflection of the designated target.

Link now had to worry about the residual damage from Bullet's reply and Shaarib's overwhelming punch. Evasion for Link seemed nigh impossible given that Bullet's counter would physically connect with Link's punch. It seemed the two marines weren't used to working with one another as they both went straight for Bullet without regard towards each other.

Gambit on the other hand now, supposedly standing on one leg. Would find a massive hand going his way from his right side. He could probably defend to mitigate damage or avoid, should he chose to do so.

Whether Gambit would avoid, deflect or tank the punch he'd notice that Bullet was no longer on his previous location. Now the man would keep up the pressure and switched targets. With an incredible dash the man would catch up to the two marines who he pushed against each other. Once damage had been, hopefully, done against each other Bullet would arrive towards their left side. A meter or 3 between them with his left arm already cocked back, radiating immense heat. Haki sparking the left fist to live as it shook with power.

"Here I come tweety!" Bullet mocked Shaarib with a wide grin.

From that left punch a massive a cannon of pressurized air was launched. This cannon massive enough to swallow both of the marines whole and then some. If they found themselves caught in it. It'd cause devastating damage to his opponents. Inside this cannon of air the pressure was enough to break and fracture bone while also ripping apart their attire. Given the state that they supposedly would be in it'd grant Bullet the time to keep up the pressure. Link was launched into Shaarib's punch and with enough force to push both of them back once they came to a stop and without a moment to get their bearings Bullet would already be on their side. With an attack that could obliterate a ship.

"KUGEL!"

120: 5. Town Level +3(A) +3(haki) +1(Chamber) = 12. Large Continent Level
    Chamber
    Using the principles of Fajin Bullet can 'tank' damage and store it within his arms powering an attack of his choosing. It has to be unleashed within the same turn as Chamber is activated. Can only be used against attacks that are max 2 DPR above his durability. If the attack exceeds 2 then the recoil cannot be contained within. Likewise Bullet can only increase his next attack with a max of 2.

Cool down of 2 turns

Wad Cutter
    A simultaneous attack with both one's arms. Done often with a spin or through a pivot. A wad cutter is a type of bullet that is used for short distances.

Kugel (German for Bullet)
    This technique creates a cannon of pressurized air which bears the appearance of an elephant's leg, causing devastating damage to the opponent.
    I assumed Bullet had 120 strength from the start so my previous attacks were a bit stronger than it should've been. My apologies for that. However, since I already planned his stats I made an adjustment for his stats. Changing his brawling to actual MA and upping his strength.

My apologies for that but these should be the final version going forward. Unless you all are ok with him having 4 +20 items but that seems overkill even to me. This version should be more susceptible for damage which he also was in the anime version. His strength seemed greater than his durability. At least to me.

Bullet “Demon Heir”

Level 94
    94*5 = 470

Strength: 120 (72 +18 race + 10 DF +20 item)
    Agility: 101 (83 +18 race)
    - Movement: 101
    - Reaction: 101
    Vitality: 110 (82 +18 race + 5 MA +15 DF)
    - Durability: 110
    - Stamina: 110
    Haki: 90 (63 +27 race)
    - Armaments: 120 (100 +20 Item)
    - Precognition: 80
    - King Haki: 100 (Note: Does not have infusion)
    Martial Arts: 70 x2
    - Judan Ryuu: 100
    - Fajin: 40
    Gasha Gasha no Mi: 120 (100 +20 item)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom