Event Pirate Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #6
East Sky Island

@Ichimonji

Cletus had found himself ensnared in a trap set by the Cipher Pol. Suited men surrounded him entirely as a bubble protected the ship from the outside. Their leader was a masked man dressed completely in white, who taunted the lunarian with information only he would know. As the ship broke through the end of the knock up stream, Cletus unleashed a devasting punch backed by his grief, anger and wrath.

[Agent] “This is why your kind is inferior. Driven by base instinct. Mind focused on one thing, without knowing your surroundings.”

[Agent] “Kami-e.”

The vessel had now broken into the island’s atmosphere. With the help of the ship's movements, the agent had easily danced around Cletus's punch like a paper fluttering in the wind. Shocked, the fire lit lunarian rocketed out of the ship, past the ship’s bubble, and into the open skies of the island. He flew through the air enroute to a platform supported by pillars, that floated enchantingly above it the basin of the island.

Water had quickly and completely enveloped the lunarian's body like tendrils. It doused the fire that surrounded his body and pulling him down as he fell into the thick of the battle within the basin of the island. There, Cletus rose to his feet as the pirates all around him fought intensely for supremacy. The CP agents appeared to have scattered, and his prey had disappeared completely into thin air. He clenched his fist in frustration at the turn of events.

"What the hell was that?"

BOOM! BOOM! BANG!
CLANG! CLANG!

The sounds of battle echoed throughout the Sky Island, but Cletus paid little attention to it.

"I'm such an idiot. I let my rage get the better of me. That man is gone now, no doubt hidden himself somewhere on the island."

The Lunarian gazed upwards, at the floating platform from moments before.

"Fighting these stragglers down below is of no use to me now. The prize wouldn't be down here, but up there. And maybe with the prize, I will find that man."

He ignited his feet and kicked off with an explosion. With three kicks he had reached half the distance, pirates who saw him advancing attempted to shoot him out of the sky in vain as they witnessed him getting closer and closer the top. However the strange phenomenon would effect Cletus a second time. This time, the water had enveloped his legs dousing the flames causing him to fall towards the stones.

"What is this!? Is the water attracted to my flames?"

However he would soon realize this was the least of his problems. Cletus' confusion was replaced by alertness. He repositioned himself into a forward diving position, preparing to fall directly into the path of the Urogue Pirates.

This has become extremely problematic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 8
@QuickZilver708

I couldn’t help myself with taking vigorous jabs at Gildarts the right hand of Ichiryu, given the dynamics of the situation that was presented before me. Seeing as I was the marine before a pirate, one worth over a billion and one just beneath a billion. Though me taking a jab felt new yet old at the very same time, was I like this before my memory loss? … This would be something I would find out in a duel with Ichiryu or would be something dug and covered under the carpet? … Meanwhile this took place no bell was rung in the subconscious; I was facing two predicaments at the same time one in the subconscious and one in the physical reality side of things. I had questions that needed to be answered, I was sure I would be led further in but nothing.

Stepping back into the reality side of things, despite the jabs being taken at Gildarts. Proposing a temporary parlay in the hope of not just survival but also using and settling some vendetta with the other side of me that laid dormant. Hoping Ichiryu would accept and we could delay the inevitable of a Ichiryu versus me as much as we could. For after all a greater threat still was dormant and would pop into the scene soon.

Gildarts reacting to the parlay didn’t go unnoticed with the captain taking a glance at his subordinate, tension could be felt as Ichiryu displayed his emotions well with the air becoming dense and heavy to breath. Making his way before me, his haki began to behave erratically.

Hoh, so that’s how it is …

With Ichiryu beginning to state the importance of the sword, hoping to bring some tethering line to who Link of the Devil Pirates. Though unknown to him at that very moment everything pointed to nothing but blank. Waiting for him to finish, despite everything that took place with that side of me was just going over my head at this time. Not because I didn’t understand what he was saying however more importantly I had no re-collection as to what truly transpired to cause such angst within him to chase me.

As hard as it is for me a Marine to agree with you. I understand your trepidations. Though like I pointed it out to you and your subordinate over there, I have no re-collection of any actions or misgivings I did when I use to sail under the Devil Pirates. To me the entire Devil Pirates are nothing but a riddle? … Though seeing your haki behave the way it is, I see there’s no point in all this talking. But before I do finish, and we can resume this one sided romance of kiss chase with fate. Have you ever heard of a Douglas Bullet?

Scenario 1 if Ichiryu Says Yes:
… Then you know full well of the magnitude of chaos he brings with him. He’s likely to bring a buster call with him. If you agree to this parlay to take him out, then you have my word. Even without having no re-collection of what I did. I give you that one versus one, Ichiryu . Though the stipulation of this agreement is this, we cannot attack one another so you and Gildarts cant touch me and I can’t touch you two. What do you say to that offer?

Scenario 2 if Ichiryu Says No:
You got some balls on you. Trying to live your life on the edge of a sword huh … I see no point in talking it’s not getting us anywhere “ … I’d then kick off the ground to get some space away from Ichiryu. I’d also unsheathe then point my sword at Ichiryu focusing, my sword began to look like it also was corrupted with darkness like Enma, the sword in the pirates possession. Though this wasn’t darkness but haki as a coating would engulf the edge of my sword. Taking my arm fully up extending as I then swing my sword downwards at IchiryuCRESCENT MOON!
Link Base Str Stat = 120 = Town Level
DPR: A = +3 = Island Level
+2 Hardening = Large Country Level
Upon launching the offensive against Ichiryu, my sub conscious throbbed going back down into the abyss. This felt different with something more maliscious in the air, something foul and dark. A figure appeared revealing a blonde haired man with golden eyes and chin length wavy hair. Wearing a dark teal cloak covering his grey suit and red neck scarf.

Pleasure to make acquaintances with you, my dear host. “

Just who is this mysterious person?
What’s going on with Link’s battle with his sub-conscious?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was too angry to remark the little hand that slowly appeared behind him. He was caught in the blast that destroyed the rest of the houses around the Vice-Admiral. When the smoke cleared, the Skypiean stood there; his star-shaped afro was now completely round; his face was covered in dirt. The torso part of green cloth was ruined, a happy consequence; that thing was hideous. He had tried to protect himself with his wing but his arm got bruised. The VIce-Admiral spat some blood on the ground and smiled, the clown learned some new tricks at Impel Down. The explosion calmed him a little, the weird smell that lingered around them was something he put at the back of his mind. First, he needed to take care of the Baggy, then he would worry about others. His attack,sadly, did not reach Buggy but the next one shall. Delicately, he took one of the weird-looking seashells on his belt. He clicked on it and a big bubble of water was produced. With a swift movement with his wrist, Shaarib hurled it toward the giant clown. The drop split into a dozen little black balls each strong enough to make a dent into a warship.

- O Yabusame !

(literally meaning "Great Arrow Military Shark"): A larger version of a normal Yabusame. The water droplets act more like blunt cannonballs causing dents in the deck of a ship than like arrows.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 61 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A ==> 81-100: 5. Town Level +3 +3 ==> 11. Small Continent Level

Once again, the blue fire began to coat Shaarib's body, and as he began to move forward, the flames roared and a Phoenix replaced the man. The bird started to flap its wing again, trying to push away the horrendous smell and the numerous confetti. After a pirouette, The 3 meters bird flew towards the inmates at full speed ready to crash its wings into them. The fight had been going on for a little too long and with how the day was going to go, he needed to save some energy for other threats. #

- Rapace !
DPR: A, requires 61 mastery and strength
Charge at his opponent and tackle him with his wings. ==>6+ 3 + 2 ==> 11. Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival: Worst Generation
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle) (@Gambit)
To the mountains. Kyria remembered the symbol, emblazoned in his mind on the mountains overlooking the island. The devilish man made his way to the mountains, sword still heavy. Heavy resistance was in the way. Kyria would have to cut through dozens of fodder pirates all trying to vibe for position. A bloody path.

The end of the path therein. Kyria would get to a snowy patch of plains just before the mountains. There, his mind would begin to play tricks on him. Kyria was incredibly strong, but a weakness was his mind. There, in the middle of the snowy plains, crying, a little blooody, and surrounded by the suited men Kyria was chasing, was small kid - a kid of a similar age than Kyria when his events transpired.

[Pol Agents] “We finally caught you, kid! Consider you one of us!”
The kid cried, being pushed by the suited men. The pink haired girl, food crumbs in her mouth, tried to fight. She turned to Kyria, screaming in a plea.

[Girl] “P-P-P-PLEASE! SAVE MEEEEE!!!”

From one shout to another. The once Royal Shichibukai and the young Prince of the Pirates clashed, shouting with might. And might it was. The pirates around them stopped in awe, watching these titans go at it with might, words, and will. That hook to hammer clash would be embedded in memories for pirates and tales would be told. Tales to be written here.

Crocodile was a legend, a Titan. The Titan would not be deterred. While he blocked with his left, Crocodile swiped at Gambit with his right, his fingertips buzzing with terrible sand. However, the Vampirate‘s namesake disappeared, dodging it, countering with blows to Crocodiles’ back. Haki to protect, Crocodile exploded into sand, with a part of that sand thrown forward at incredible speeds, violently crashing into a stone fixture.

[Crocodile] “You ignorant, insolent man!”

Sand reformed into Crocodile, now with an angry reaction, and blood trickling from the side of his mouth. Sand whirled around him violently, cut by his anger, will, and words. Words to be tempered with a proportionate response in terrible force to the Prince’s words.

[Crocodile] “The Dark Elf lives! That man knows where he is. Yet you seek the foolish prize of this festival, not knowing what’s truly at stake!”
[Crocodile] “But if you want to play pirate even now… I’ll give you a sand burial here!”

Words cut with intent. First the Morrow symbol, and now the shocking statement. This was no normal pirate meeting. Fate followed Gambit here.

Crocodile gritted his teeth, the cigar held shut, as a reaction occurred beneath Gambit. As quick as his mastery allowed (120), a sand blade appeared on Gambit’s body diagonally, tempered with invisible haki, able to cut a small country. This was in the middle of Gambit‘s likely shock at Crocodile’s words. The infamous Schichibukai was not jesting in his threats.

[Crocodile] “DESERT GRANDE ESPADA!!!!”

The sand that was left when Gambit blew Crocodile away, around Gambit’s feet, was the main product of the attack. Strategic. However, if attentive, the Pirate Prince would realize some came from the very ground. The ground in the area was softening: Crocodile powers in full display.

Welcome to the Festival gauntlet.

Gambit Attack: 7. Mountain Level
Crocodile Defense: 81-100: 5. Town Level (Dura) + 2 (armament haki) = 6. City Level
= DPR equal to dura: normal damage​

Crocodile Attack: 120: 5. Town Level + 4 (S Rank) + 1 (invisible haki) = 10. Large Country Level

Desert Grande Espada (literally translated as "Great Sword of the Desert"): An altered and enhanced version of Desert Spada. While Desert Spada forms a long underground blade sand that slices everything its path, Desert Grande Spada slices the enemy with a rising sand blade that erupts from the ground with greater speed, as not even Akainu was able to dodge it. It seems that this technique does not travel through the ground like Desert Spada, but comes from a specific point of it.​
—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
Thwarted by rage. The Cipher Pol had trapped Cletus in an island directly contravening his powers. They disappeared after entering the island, almost as if he was a rat inside a trap. The pirates were many, the fights were bloody. Everywhere Cletus looked, steel found blood. The hands and middle were rushed. In the hands, the Sandersonia sisters prevailed, gaining tactical advantage.

Cletus came down on the stones, crashing into the free-for-all. All pirates stopped, looking at the man who fell with no fear, a man who bore a fiery past.

Suddenly, a shadow enveloped Cletus.

[Urouge] “The Vampirates are here?! Ugehehehehe! How fun!”

Captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates. 108,000,000 Beri bounty. A Supernova and a member of the Worst Generation: “Mad Monk“ Urogue. The huge man was high in the air, casting a large shadow on Cletus. Recognizably, was his humongous smile, even in the most intense brawl in centuries. Laughter when he recognized the symbols of Vampirates with Cletus. There was no racism - Urogue himself was a “minority”.

A pillar over his shoulder, Urogue cocked it back, brimming with Haki, and threw it downward with incredible force. The strength was massive, aided by gravity and momentum. The pillar came like a missile, aiming at Cletus, big enough for his whole body. The haki I’m the pillar made an explosion upon contact. Such strength, if missed, it would destroy the part of the hanging platform, sending Cletus to the depths. Dangerous because water could prevent him from “flying”.

[Urouge] “Bushoshoku: Missile!”

Once Urogue finished throwing the pillar, his shoulder blade could be seen. If Cletus was attentive, he’d recognize the symbol emblazoned on his shoulder: similar to the symbol the Cipher Pol placed on Cletus as a youth.

Urogue Attack: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1 (invisible haki) + 2 (B Rank) = 6. City Level

Urouge “Mad Monk”
70 x 5 = 350
- STR: 71 (+5 MA +5 DF) = 81
- SPE: 67 (Race: +14) = 81

- Movement: 81
- Reaction: 81
- VIT: 50 (Race: +14, +10 DF) = 74
- Stamina: 67
- Durability: 81
- Weapon Mastery: 20 (Race: +21) = 41
- Muscle Arts: 81
- Haki: 61
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 61
- Kebun-shoku no Haki: 61
- Bide Bide no Mi: 81
———————————————————​

Shoreline City (@Emperor Cross)
The Vice+Admiral had decided to punish the Warlord. Their history was vast, and Buggy was clad in fear. He had become humongous, at least the red coat, using his bag of tricks to gain an advantage. Smell and fabric, all as a ruse of confusion. Two escapees were left, guarding Buggy. Shaarib was not to be denied.

The first, a water cannon, shot towards Buggy’s humongous body and coat. There was no opposition - it was too fast, too powerful. A hole appeared on the coat, the bullet easily piercing through, coming out the other side. Buggy grunted, his head, out of the top portion of his cloak, pointed down. Meanwhile, Sharib attacked the two remaining escapees with a powerful attack. They were no match - easily defeated with absolute power.

Suddenly, a shocking voice came next.

[Buggy-Sama] “Don’t move! Or else, I will destroy the parchment! P-p-please! L-L-L-Let me leave, and I will give it to you! I promise! You win!”

Buggy‘s head had come back up. The hole turned out to be just that, a literal hole in the fabric. Buggy’s body was another farce. only his feet on the ground, his hands on the end of the arm sockets, and his head were there. They held up the coat that made up literally nothing. The hold had punctured, but it was just fabric. Shaarib would have to pinpoint Buggy’s exact body to land a decisive blow.

Buggy’s left hand had a parchment, the one he had taken from Law. He was threatening to destroy it, trying to use it as a negotiation tool for his life. Buggy offered it to Sharib, bringing it down. Suddenly, a grin was slain.

[SFX] BOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!
Several humongous explosions came, in a large scale blowing through several buildings from all directions around Sharrib and Buggy. What Sharib got before was a Muggy Ball - this was the upgraded version, Buggy Balls. Several. The explosion was so large in conjunction, it destroyed the entire city. Buggy Pirates were manning the town buildings with Buggy cannons - that’s why the town was “abandoned”.

Smoke filled the area. The same color fabrics as Buggy had were everywhere. Rubble was everywhere. Buggy was nowhere to be found. The bamboozle had been finished. All a set-up for this moment. The fabric, the position, the smell, the smoke, everything. Shaarib likely did not have enough mantra to track Buggy by “voice”. The smell of the perfume and explosion negated the Phoenix following by smell.

Buggy had divided himself into at least fifty (50) parts. All parts were leaving the area in all different directions from the center of the explosion. Which one had the parchment? How could Sharib even track them without smell or Awareness?

What now? The golden opportunity was slipping away. Bamboozled.

Buggy Ball: 8. Island Level

Note: With your 38 “observation”, you gotta at least gotta give me that this set-up/strategy was brilliant. 😝

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Two Lords. Two Sinners. Two Tyrants. They exchanged blows after blows. The audience were all in awe!

[W-w-what in the world is happening?!]

[T-t-that's Sir Crocodile and Lord Gambit!]

[Gwaaaaah!]

Words and shocks formed and formed with each clash they performed. The circular shockwaves ramifying from the epicenter of those strikes! An epic battle that would resonate in all of piracy!

[Gambit! Gambit!]

[Crocodile! Crocodile!]

They all roared!

But the prince had enough, like a gasp in the whirl of winds, he vanished. Appearing behind the warlord, he channeled his might to the Staff and whirled it succession. A dozen of hit Warhammer Head strikes would erupt to Crocodile's back before he plummeted into the earth!

[Impact!]

Gambit puffed his cigar as he looked down on his foe, staggering to get up. Blood on his mouth. The other would open his bloodied mouth with anger but on his own perspective, the warlord might have been using his tricks, like Odyssey to Achilles.

"Drop your tricks. It won't work on me!"

"You're telling me that to withdraw this festival so you lot would connive and earn prize."

As this happen, T-Bag who was currently commanding the fleet radioed him. "Pretty! You're not gonna believe this. You and the two freaks should abandon the island. I mean abandon the shit outta there now. Like right fucking now."

"We tapped the entire island and we found something. The Demon Heir is here. He's lured us all so he cou-"

Suddenly the connection was interrupted. It could be someone is also working behind the scenes but who could it be? But that's not something the prince has to worry about for when T-Bag was speaking with him, a threat was already forming onto him.

[Slash!]

With a blind reaction, a diagonal formation of sands blitz him, aiming to rupture his body. At least that's what the people below would see. The sands would penetrate his Raid Suit, rendering them useless while it torn apart! But, he saw it coming in the last second, his left arm raised against it, blocking the would-have-been a devastating punishment of a warlord. Now, the left gauntlet would lose its purpose as they have been destroyed after that block. Part of the sands would touch his arm, bruising him. It all transpired before he regained back his sanity. Back into the game, he noticed something on the ground.
Arsenals
Járngreipr Royal Blacksmith Gauntlets - x1, 20 points, City Level Durability, -20 Strength & +1 Durability Rank when blocking using it

This has been destroyed after blocking that. The remaining 2 DPRs would continue to Gambit's left arm hence the bruise. Also, destroying the gauntlet will mean that Gambit's strength will no longer be -20. It's back to:
Strength: 60 + 40 + 5 = 105 (120)

"Shit!"

Tearing his gauntlets completely before dropping them on the ground, Gambit flew using his raid suit as he tried to connect what T-Bag and Crocodile said. It finally made sense to him now. Mid-air, the diamond emblem on his forehead suddenly ACHED. It ached like never before.

"What is happening?"

He said as he pressed his forehead using his right palm while still looking at Crocodile.

After that, 6 of his card explosives in which surface is made of metal would fall to the ground, probably due to Crocodile's attack and the unusual gravity that was currently affecting the terrain of this island. These 6 card explosives are timed bombs. But, Gambit would not realize they actually fell.
D-Rank Energy Poker Bomb - x7, 7 points
Six dropped on the ground without Gambit knowing it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The Stage - North @QuickZilver708

"White Curtain!"

Unfazed about Smoker evading his attack, he knew that Logia users are the most complex opponent. Prepared for a comeback, Muk still held on his Color of Observation, thus rendering the blindness created by the smoke non consequential. As the smoke spreaded around him, the pirate stayed composed. With a delay of a few moments, Muk sensed the location of his prey. As he looked up, the black haze moved was already in the offensive. With little to no time, Muk launched a sets of slashes around. Imbuing it in Black Haki and Electro, the blade would be thrusting electro slashes at the incoming smoke. If possible, the electro would aim to disrupt the smoke and try to hit Smoker.

"Nice try!!!!!"

In movement when launching his parry, Muk was trying to avoid as much as Black Smoke as possible. If successful, Muk would still get some of the effect of the toxin. Tears coming from his eyes, the pirate understood that the smoke was affecting his senses. Understanding the true danger that his opponent represent, Muk knew that he needs to step up the game.

Blue Sword

It's a supplementary move. The user adds electro to his fencing attacks, instead of being wind based the slashes would have electricity. The slashes sends a current of electro to the target. (The move follows the Electro Range Guideline, 2m ranged electro)

Requires: 41 Str, 41 Electro, DPR: +1

Polka Remise

The user delivers several thrusts against an opponent. Visually, due to the user's speed, it looks as if they are thrusting with several swords.

81 Mastery, 81 Strength, Destructive Potency Rank: B

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (DPR:B) + 1 (DPR+1 from Blue Sword) + 2 (CoA) = 8. Island Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!
Northeast Platform (@Dream)

Ichiryuu stood silently as he listened to Link. His arm went from pointing his weapon to crossed in front of his chest during it. Veins did begin to show themselves the longer Link spoke. And while the bloodlust waned, the pirate captain's overall frustration boiled over. There was no reason to fight a man who had lost himself. No amount of honour would be restored this way, not to him and especially not to her. "Of course I've heard of that name. Every pirate who has an ounce of respect in his veins knows the terror that is Bullet."

Ichiryuu sighed, which in turn forced his muscles and overall tension to relax. Gildarts would see this as well and quickly put two and two together. "Captain, you...are you actually going with this?" Gildarts whispered but would not find a worded reply from Ichiryuu only but a simple glance at his partner and first mate. Calm down I'll explain later, was what he tried to convey. Link would be oblivious to the message. But the two brothers in arms would be able to relay that message without uttering a single word.

"I accept that offer, defeating you as you are now would only fester the wound that we carry." Ichiryuu said, finally lowering his arms before putting his hands into his pockets. "But on what grounds do you suspect that this relic of the past is still here?"
"Perhaps if we play along the game, we'll eventually find out? Or does the marine have another alternative?" Gildarts added. Giving a proposal of his own, he himself also finally calming down. He hadn't accepted this situation, but was willing to follow Ichiryuu's plans.

"Sounds like a decent idea to me. What do you say, Marine?" The Dragon captain spoke, not even referring to his actual name. For the man that they knew as Link was not the same person that stood before them. And until that version revealed itself, they'd simply refer to him by his profession.

------------------------------------------------------

The Stage - North (@Ebuk)

At the stage, Muk and Smoker were still locked in deadly combat. The former trying to defeat the marine to seek his treasured prize while the latter was rushing this battle. He needed to be somewhere urgently, the clock was ticking. And Muk was definitely giving the Vice-Admiral a run for his money. Smoker launched an attack aimed to daze and stun while Muk defended with a series of slashes to poke holes into the large amount of smoke which succeeded to a certain extent. The smoke while still there, now hung lowly around the floor of the stage having been reduced to its most minimal form. Muk would receive some poison damage from the initial hit, but would prevent continuous ticks of damage from standing inside the haze.

Smoker still floating in the air would reform most of his body except his feet which kept him elevated. From high up, he'd notice Tashigi and Moderato moving slightly away from the stage. The marine figured he was leading them somewhere. For now, he'd keep the pirate busy a little longer. But he had to begin moving very soon, or they'd lose their window to strike.

"Who are you pirate, and why are you such a fool to hunt me down? Don't you see the threat that looms over everyone here? Delaying me here might write your own demise!" Smoker plead truthfully but also to stall for time just a little more, he thought. The black haze mode still active as he could not predict this opponent in front of him.

PS
I am very sorry for the massive delay. Part of it was waiting on Ebuk and after having waited a week I got pretty sick which really hampered my creative brain. It took a solid two weeks to shake that cold. Yesterday was finally when I recovered and with that our regular posting schedule should return. A fair warning I will be making weekly updates right now, not going to wait anylonger since that influences my own procrastination. So with that in mind I hope you enjoy these updates!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 8​
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

Blood fell like rain. I had cut my way through countless men and women to try and reach the mountains. No matter how much I swung my blade, it was never enough, but the days when this would have exhausted me were no more. Mentally though, I was an absolute mess; one moment seeing the real world, and the next, I was trapped in an illusion. If one were to look, you could see the path I was taking towards the mountains, the bodies, the blood; it was an eerie sight.

Just before the mountains, the grassy plains gave way to snow. It mattered little to me; the only difference was that one could see the bloody footprints as I walked.

I heard the commotion before I saw it; a little pink-haired girl had been surrounded by men in suits who seemed to want her captured. The sight of her did not at first galvanize me to action. It was not my problem, and she meant nothing to me. The island, however, was still working its twisted powers on me, though, and suddenly I saw myself as a child; I recognized myself by this point. Alone and surrounded by enemies, I had never met Cipher Pol agents before, but the similarities of being alone and powerless were prevalent. I made my way towards them with heavy steps; it wasn't mercy driving me, it was just the fact that the vision had made me focus more intently on the men in suits, and truth be told, I just felt like killing them. The girl spotted my large frame and hoped I would be her knight in shining armor, not realizing that I was the most dangerous man she had probably ever encountered.

[Girl] “P-P-P-PLEASE! SAVE MEEEEE!!!”
If unchallenged, I would go towards them and say to the girl, "You should be ashamed of yourself for being weak." It was incredibly cold and callous to say to a small frightened girl, but I am what I am. I turned my full bloodlust on the suited men as a savage grin spread on my face, "Who wants to have their heads ripped off first?"

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 8
@QuickZilver708
From the entire ordeal that took place, the only winner was neither party. Ichiryu's only winning was finally cornering and coming face to face with his mortal enemy in being me, it was the same for Gildarts who shared the same views and opinions as his captain. For me the only win was coming face to face with two pirates one worth over a billion and one just underneath a billion. Despite all parties having a win situation, i was the one with the biggest loss. A marine coming face to face with a pirate and not performing his duties was a martial offence, but for the situation before me was far too precarious. Not because of Ichiryu and Gildarts, but in fact Douglas Bullet still loomed over my conscious.

"I accept that offer, defeating you as you are now would only fester the wound that we carry." Ichiryuu said, finally lowering his arms before putting his hands into his pockets. "But on what grounds do you suspect that this relic of the past is still here?"
"Perhaps if we play along the game, we'll eventually find out? Or does the marine have another alternative?" Gildarts added. Giving a proposal of his own, he himself also finally calming down. He hadn't accepted this situation, but was willing to follow Ichiryuu's plans.

"Sounds like a decent idea to me. What do you say, Marine?" The Dragon captain spoke, not even referring to his actual name. For the man that they knew as Link was not the same person that stood before them. And until that version revealed itself, they'd simply refer to him by his profession.
Taking a moment noting Ichiryu and Gildarts' behaviour, before they would speak. I could just watch and anatagonisly just ponder before he'd respond to my question then further raise another question not just him but also Gildarts.

" My grounds of suspicions arise from the great prison break that took place not that long ago where someone was spotted that resembles one Douglas Bullet. "... placing my hand in my coat pocket revealing a photograph taken as i would toss the picture into the hand of Gildarts. " There's my proof but also here's another suspicion, this very festival and Buena Festa. This festival that was a regular event until Roger became the Pirate King. Then now, after a prison break a Buena Festa came into contact with Douglas Bullet, following some line interrogation where their call was bugged by the world government. "

Taking a break before answering Gildarts proposal and Ichiryu in one ... " As long as we can bait out Douglas Bullet, then i am in " ... taking a moment to myself to take a deep breath with my eyes closing for a moment to try pin-pointing the location of one Smoker and Tashigi. Sending a echolocation that traversed through the very earth under my feet to feel the locations of those only who use Haki.
>Observation Haki: 100
^ Awareness variant of Observation Haki
Awareness
This Haki allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. It also allows one to sense the power and emotions of others by their “voice”.
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
100 (mastery) x 2 = 200 meters
Feeling the waves of reverberation that came back i could note that Smoker was 100 yards plus away North of me, but he wasn't alone. There was another with him, someone just as powerful and dangerous. Not liking the possibility of having to allow Smoker's string of fate take its course due to those who were before me, i had to overlook that part despite being against it though the plan now came first. What was more important to me, the life of one vice admiral or lives of the many. Though partnering with the one sworn enemy and rival the Dragon Pirates top two main combatant, was a tough spit to swallow my pride on.

Turning to my left to look Ichiryu in the face
" I don't wanna shake your hand on this one time alliance. But now would be a good time we make haste. Though before we get there i have something to see, no a certain somebody. If you have anything to say now's the time as i'll meet you soon in the games " ... Looking at the distance in the location of where one Vice Admiral Smoker and one Tashigi was located through my kenbushouku.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle) (@Gambit)
The sight ignited something within Kyria. The sight was parallel to his experiences. The men had surrounded the girl. Kyria would not show mercy, but he did have a more unnatural urge to kill at this sight. The man moved towards the group with bloodlust.

Kyria forced the men to part to get to the girl. The girl had moved towards him, as a victim would a savior. She cried and stopped at the man’s knees. However the helpless girl received only a wake-up call. She looked up at him from his knees, holding back tears. At this time, Kyria spoke to the suited men, his attention on them.

Sudddenly, it happened: a knife came at Kyria’s leg.

[Girl] “You should be ashamed of yourself… for being stupid!!
The girl had, point-blank while Kyria was distracted, taken out a knife and immediately aimed to drive it against the man’s knee, leaving it in. Regardless of the result, the “girl” jumped back past the Pol agents, laving KUris surrounded. She retorted to his statement by repeating it back to him, but with ‘stupid’. This was all a trap. As she spoke, Kyria would be witness. The girl’s body changed to that of a beautiful voluptuous young woman.

Enter Jewlery “Big Eater” Bonney, captain of the Bonney Pirates with a bounty of over 140,000,000 Beri.

[Bonney] “There! I did my part! Now you hold up your end of the bargain and leave me alone! That treasure is all but mine!”
Bonney spoke to the Pol Agents that surrounded Kyria, one in particular, with a yellow colorful mask and long arms.

Jewlery Attack: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +2 (armaments haki) + 2 (B Rank) = 7. Mountain Level

Jewlery “Big Eater” Bonney
70 x 5 = 350
- STR: 71 (+5 MA +5 DF) = 81
- SPE: 67 (Race: +14) = 81

- Movement: 81
- VIT: 50 (Race: +14, +10 DF) = 74
- Stamina: 67
- Durability: 81
- Weapon Mastery: 20 (Race: +21) = 41
- Commando Arts: 81
- Haki: 61
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 61
- Devil Fruit: 81
————————————————————————​

The Titans met in battle. Crocodile told Gambit a dark truth, but the man refused to acknowledge it. Meanwhile, T-Bag had sent a message that was along Crocodile’s statement. Yet, how could this be? The Dark Elf was known to be dead. Gambit‘s forehead burned, as he stared down the mafia-style man.

The Royal Schichibukai turned to Morrow and gritted his teeth as the man took flight. He made one more statement, angrier than ever.

[Crocodile] “I tried to warn you! But you would not listen! I fulfilled my promise to them tell you. Now, you’re on your own!”

[Crocodile] “Ground Seco….”

Those words carried weight. A large area for kilometers dried out, all life begone from the area. Crocodile had made the area his own. This caused the ground to crack, causing large fissured in the earth, forming chasms to form and areas to cave in. In essence, the ground tore apart in various areas, leaving large rugged ravines. Gambit’s bombs fell to the ravines, but not only that, many pirates spectating wood fall to their deaths.

Importantly, the figure running away with the Morrow symbol, as collateral damage, lost footing and began to fall down one of the ravines.

At the same time, the Royal Shichibukai had turned and begun turning to sand amidst the chaos. He could not waste time with Gambit. Would he be able to escape?

Almost simultaneously, a light shot up from the center pillars, rising like a firework. Someone had reached it and activated something. Could it be connected to the puzzle piece in the island?

Three paths. The ravine, stop Crocodile’s escape, or the light? I Gambit could not choose them all. Make your choice.

Ground Secco (literally translated as "Drying Up"): Crocodile places his hand on the ground and uses his dehydration ability to dry out a huge area around him, turning it into a desert wasteland. When he does this, it also can cause the area around him to crumble and cave in, causing unfortunate foes to fall to their deaths.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The battle continues between the two warlords. Both are evil in their own kind. But the older one is a trickster. The other - a vulnerable soul. Always trapped within circumstances. What kind of evil is that? A benevolent one? If there's ever such a thing.

The mighty prince took flight and gave Crocodile a deep stare but his foreheard burnt like never before. It signified something. As he kept on looking from above, a sudden shift of nature incurred.

"??!"

The Royal Shichibukai spoke as he laid his palm on the ground while standing up. It bore an important message. It conveyed a piece of information about his life.

"Who are they?!", he asked but he also took a moment to try to connect everything that was happening. Before he came here, he was dying to learn about himself. His heritage. Multiple revelations transpired but he never had the chance to meet his biological father. Something in his head clicked. A tectonic explosion of wisdom erupted as if he discovered a mine of gold and diamonds.

No! Could it be that? Does my father live? And he's here? But who's the other person he's talking about?

As he processes these thoughts, the ground started to dry out a huge area around Crocodile, turning it into a desert wasteland. The transformation happened so smoothly and swiftly. Gambit didn't have the time to reminisce even further. For the time is of the essence. And as the battlefield crumbled and caved in, many pirates fell to their deaths. One figure struck Gambit as this all befell.

"?!!"

"The royal crest of our house!"

The prince rushed! He dove to the earth with an improbable speed. A combination of Electricity and Purple Mist surrounded his body. He would make it. And he did.

The figure concealed behind the cloak and their crest was grabbed by the prince. Plucking him/her off the eroding ravine. He carried the mysterious identity as if he were about to cradle a child before taking the body to a safer place, untouched by the warlord's apocalyptic awakening.

As he did save the figure, a light shot from beneath the ground and the warlord he was facing was far ahead.

He turned to the person before him slowly and dramatically. "Who are you?"

What would the prince learn about this meeting? And more importantly, what would be the consequences of his choices? Gambit is yet again in another terrible situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The Stage - North (@QuickZilver708 )

Vice-Admiral Smoker said:
"Who are you pirate, and why are you such a fool to hunt me down? Don't you see the threat that looms over everyone here? Delaying me here might write your own demise!"

"I am here because destiny demanded that I'd be here!
HAIL THE VAMPIRATES!"

That last attack made by the Vice-Admiral had pushed Muk to go on the offensive. Understanding that an opponent of this calibre shouldn't taken lightly. Holding his blade, the pirate tightened his grip. In a swift movement, Muk rushed towards his foe.
As he arrived into position close to his enemy, Muk's sword was quickly emanating electro and being surrounded with Black Coating Haki. Leaping up while thrusting his sword forward, he used his fast movement for launching this quick offensive strike.

If successful, the pirate's attack would unleash a piercing hit onto Smoker, preferably through his smoke like legs and onto his chest.

"The name is Muk, pleasure to meet you. "

Prepared for anything, Muk was planning to end this as soon possible. Since Vice-Admiral Smoker seemed to be a grade A opponent, and letting him live was out of the question.

Swallow Bond en Avant

An aerial version of Gavotte Bond en Avant, the user first positions himself in mid-air several feet under his target and then performs a ascending Bond En Avant spinning upwards in an attempt to spear his target.

100 Mastery, 100 Strength and 100 Movement Speed, Destructive Potency Rank: B

101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (B) + 2 (COA) = 8. Island Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Festival #7
@Ichimonji

The surrounding pirates ceased fighting as the lunarian crashed directly into the intense free-for-all. Cletus' blood boiled as he rose to his feet unharmed. His heart rate increased and breathing became heavy as, slowly but surely, the white haired pirate began to see red.

"Getting bested by that man and now this? Water that attracts to fire like a magnet!? This is ridiculous!"

The lunarian was uncharacteristically irritable. The appearance of the masked man linked to his past had triggered something within him. Primal rage that he found very difficult to control. It was so intense that he almost felt like he was on the verge of madness. Unfortunately for him, the rage had left him open. A shadow soon enveloped Cletus as a voice rang from above.

[Urouge] “The Vampirates are here?! Ugehehehehe! How fun!”

"Mad Monk" Urogue
of the Fallen Monk Pirates had made his move, not wasting this perfect opportunity to eliminate the competition. The lunarian looked upwards as Urogue cocked back a large haki imbued pillar, before throwing it with all his might downwards. A sonic boom resonated throughout the island as it came at Cletus like a thunderous bullet. The lunarian's eyes widened in shock. But not at the power of the attack. What caught him unawares was what was on Supernova's shoulder.

[Urouge] “Bushoshoku: Missile!”

He sidestepped at the last second and the pillar flew past him, barely grazing his left shoulder. The hanging platform exploded on contact causing many unsuspecting pirates to sink below the water.

Unable to use his fire, Cletus fell into the depths of the water as well. The pressure underneath was heavy like weights. Even the best swimmers would struggle to reach the surface.

Cletus sank slowly, his body frozen as his mind slipped further.

That symbol. Why does he have it?

Fury had now engulfed him and the world around him faded to black as he dissociated. Cletus was now floated aimlessly within his own mind. Like a candle in the darkness, his body was completely engulfed in fire and this time there with no water in sight to extinguish its intense flames.

Cletus clenched his fist releasing a rage filled scream, sending waves of heat and flame traveling through his mind scape.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

The fire that surrounded his body spread outwards slowly, consuming the darkness. The burning continued, as his sense of self gradually faded to ashes. Before the damage became too severe, a mysterious figure manifested from the darkness. As fast as it appeared, it went of the offensive, immediately kicking Cletus in the temple. The lunarian was sent reeling, and before he knew it, he had felt a hand clenching his neck tightly from behind. The figure slammed his fiery body into the non-existent ground. The entire space was now illuminated, like a switch, the darkness had turned a bright white in the areas that wasn't charred. Some fire still remained. Burning, but not as fiercely as moments before.

"I haven't seen you lose it like this in a long time boy! Hihihi!" The figure spoke, amused by the situation.

Whoever this person was, was strong. Cletus couldn't escape from his pinned position. Unable to look at his attacker, the lunarian's frustration grew.

"ARGH! FUCK! WHO ARE YOU? RELEASE ME NOW!!"

Cletus could hear the man click his tongue as his grip only tightened. "You'll find out who I am in due time..."

He then lifted Cletus into a standing position. Chains manifested from thin air and wrapped around Cletus' flaming body. He was now a prisoner in his own mind. The figure teleported in front of him, revealing himself. He had the body of a man, yet was still a beast. His green eyes stared into Cletus' with a gentle smile.

"As for releasing you, I'm afraid I can't do that. You've been too naughty my friend. Now I have to take the wheel before you destroy yourself. Such a shame too! You were doing so well all these years, but I guess I have to hold your hand again."

"Now, let's get us out of this water!"

"WHAT!?"

The being grabbed Cletus's head. Their eyes glowed emerald green, both becoming connected. Cletus reawakened, still sinking underwater. He was the same as before, yet still different. His iris' now sported a blue-green color, and his rage had completely disappeared.

What the hell just happened? He thought as he tried his best to swim upwards. He found himself struggling to ascend due to the pressure.

You lost control of your rage. Our minds are now one to fix that. The being replied. Cletus was taken aback slightly, but held still focused on returning to the surface.

So I wasn't dreaming then. Who are you?

Hihihi, I understand that you have a lot of questions. But I suggest we get out of the water before we drown. I can feel our lungs burning.

Cletus indeed was beginning to reach his limits and it wouldn't be too long before he ran out of air.

I'm trying. But it's difficult to swim.

Then don't swim. An image manifested into the lunarian's mind of a black canister. Cletus' eyes widened before reaching into the pocket of his hoodie in the blink of an eye.

If Urogue paid attention, he would see a flash of light beneath the depths. A black figure would burst from the surface of the water. Cletus had finally made his way back to the surface, aided by the power of technology.

He donned a full black suit, that greatly enhanced his speed. Now suspended in air, the lunarian flew forward with jet propelled boots. He cocked back his right fist, infused with haki, aiming a punch directly into the abdomen of the Supernova. The punch would explode on contact if successfully landed, hopefully damaging the supernova enough to weaken him quickly.

Sparking Figure (火花スパーキングフィガー Supākingu Figā?, literally meaning "Spark Figure"): Ichiji punches his target and creates a powerful explosion. It was first used against Charlotte Katakuri when he blocked Caesar's escape, and it was powerful enough to split him in half.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Sparking Red, 61 Strength, 61 Movement

101-119: 4. City Block Level+1 (invisible haki) + 3(A Rank) = 8. Island Level

"Sparking Figure!"

A job well done boy! Hihihi!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

Northeast Platform (@Dream)
The two dragon pirates would look at one another, following along Link's train of thought. Everything seemed logical, but the marine was operating on a rumour. The prison break was an event that actually happened but everything following that was pretty much hearsay, or so Ichiryuu and Gildarts surmised. "Hmm. I've heard the veterans mentioning a pirate festival a long time ago. Never paid much attention to it back then. But perhaps there is some truth to it." The captain would say, his arms still crossed before him with Enma having been sheathed moments ago. "I dunno captain. If that's true don't you think it's a bit too easy? A famed guy like him wouldn't mess up a secure line like that. At least I wouldn't. I smell a trap." Gildarts would add to what he had just heard.

Meanwhile, Link would dive deep within his mind's eye, scanning the island and his immediate surroundings more specifically. He'd trace down Smoker who was locked into battle with Muk, the Vampirate's quartermaster. The latter, however, he would not recognize nor the context in this second aura. But he had to act quickly if he wanted to prevent the worst case scenario. Against Bullet they'd need all the help they could get after all. Ichiryuu would move over towards Link, motioning towards Gildarts to leave the marine to him. His partner and first mate would give him a nod, acknowledging the small order.

"I am going to bottle my pride and follow this hunch of yours. Bullet is bad news, even if he was before our times. His legacy is filled with infamy, they didn't call him the demon heir for nothing." Ichiryuu would say while taking something out of his pocket.

A vivre card.

"But at the end of this and we both live I urge you to come and seek us out and to finally lay this wound to rest. Just like how I've kept up my end of the bargain I'm giving you this one chance to do the same, Marine." Ichiryuu would say as his haki flared, eyes staring at the marine, the pressure surrounding this legendary captain was incredible to say the least.

"For if you don't. I will raise hell upon this earth until you come and find me. Even Kallavan and his goons won't be able to stop us." Ichiryuu would say with a threat before stepping back and turning his back upon Link only to stop after a couple of steps.

"Consider yourself warned." The blond haired captain would at long last finish what he had to say.

A deal with the devil. That was what Link had signed up. Defeat Bullet and live only to afterwards finally face the sinister past he had created for himself. For if he didn't, he'd trade Bullet with Ichiryuu. The card in Link's hand would eventually start to tug towards Ichiryuu's direction.

The card was from the captain himself.

The Stage - North (@Ebuk)

"Those Vampirate fools. Figures." Smoker would comment as he heard the stranger introduce himself. Smoke billowing from thick cigars in his mouth. The Vice-Admiral would narrow his eyes, concentrating and observing his opponent on the ground. Muk would shift and change his stance, gripping on his hilt more, so he could more power behind the strike that would eventually follow. Smoker's eyes and head would eventually shift over to Tashigi who had now moved around the alleyway and out of sight. Mission accomplished, the Admiral thought.

At least the first stage was.

Muk would dash upwards with incredible strength behind it, closing the distance between him and smoker in perhaps a heartbeat or two. Upon striking distance the weapon would shift black as electricity spark from around the metal, giving it a numbing and paralysing attribute to it. The first stab would arrive towards Smoker who instantly shifted back to his regular legs, allowing him an easy way to evade as the Mink had lost the larger surface area to strike. Next up was a quick retry from Muk towards Smoker's chest which was a harder thing to avoid. "White Crash!!" Smoker shouted as he hurled forth his Jitte in an attempt to parry the stab away from him.
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1(C) +1(Haki) =5. Town Level
VS
8. Island Level
Outcome = 81-100: 3. Large Building Level
But Smoker had slightly underestimated his opponent's speed and raw power which this Mink had him pretty much beat in both attributes. His White crash parry would hit Muk's stab but the force was so overwhelming that the stab was mitigated only so much. The attack itself now going towards his shoulder instead of his chest. The weapon carving and slicing of a great deal of flesh and blood from the Admiral's shoulder who winced and closed his right eye in pain. But the Admiral wouldn't let the pirate leave like that, his pride was too great.

Muk's pierce hadn't even fully ended yet for the Marine would shift his body completely into smoke, moving around Muk and going towards the unguarded side of his arm. With the arm still fully outstretched Smoker would completely reform himself a few meters away from Muk going way beyond the ability of any swordsman to counter or strike for he wouldn't have any room to swing his.

"Black Haze!!" Smoker shouted as he hurled his right arm forward.
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +2(Haki) = 8. Island Level
Mid poison: does an average amount of damage (C rank). lasts for 4-5 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Drawing from the DF stat for this technique's power.
The arm upon the command would extend and double in size before turning into a noxious plume of black smoke. The smoke launched like a beam was dense and thick with impurities. It, like most of Smoker's abilities, could now do blunt trauma while also debuffing him. It was a stark upgrade from regular smoke. The difference between Muk's earlier dosage and now was that it had been launched at point blank range and while the Mink had applied his own strike. Its size also enough to completely engulf the mink if it made contact with him.

Could he move and parry at the same time? Or how would he respond to Smoker's new offensive abilities.

Unknown to either the Mink or Smoker. Reinforcements for the Marine were on its way.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Post 9​
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

If possible, my grin widened as I approached the suited men. Seeing them parting for me felt proper; none should dare to bar my way. The girl came toward me with tears in her eyes and stopped at my knees.
"You should be ashamed of yourself for being weak."
My words were harsh, cold, and uncompromising, but had any of my fellow Spada Pirates seen me; they would have been amazed. For someone like me to let another person get this close to me without attacking or, at the very least, threatening was nothing short of a miracle. My guard was well and truly down. Had this little girl stirred some long-lost humanity in me? Buried so deep even I did not know it still existed?

Maybe. And for a man like Kyria, mercy, and humanity were dangerous; he could lose his edge.

But there were still enemies here, and the usual threat came from Kyria's lips.
"Who wants to have their heads ripped off first?"
Just as the words left my mouth and my concentration was solely on the suited men, the girl, fast as lightning, took out a knife and stabbed it into my right leg. The pain was immense, though not as hellish as my previous bout with Gambit of the Vampirates. Nevertheless, this pain was at least recognizable, something I knew and understood. My leg immediately collapsed under me, the knife still in there.

Posting my stats again to make it simpler for myself

74 x 5 = 370
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 14 + 5 from martial arts. Speed: + 14 Vitality: + 35
Strength: 81 + 14 + 5 = 100
Large building Level
Speed: 86 +14 = 100
100x2= 200
-Reaction: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions
-Movement: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Speed
Vitality: 65 + 35 = 100
100x2=200
-Durability: 100 Town Level
-Stamina: 100 Near Limitless Stamina
-Can use large scale techniques in succession without feeling it
Haki: 88
88x2=176
-Armament Haki: 100 - Can coat the entire body with hardening. Can cover intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening.
Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks
It can be used 20 times in 10 turns.
-Observation Haki: 76 (Awareness, can sense anything within 152 meters)
Fighting Style: 50
50x2=100
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 100 - Supreme Mastery

Jewelry Bonney DPS: 7. Mountain Level
Kyria Dura: 81-100: 5. Town Level
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

Even with the pain casting a hazy cloud over my awareness, the girl's mocking words still reached me.
[Girl] “You should be ashamed of yourself… for being stupid!!
The girl jumped back, putting herself out of harm's way for the moment.

She's right; this is pathetic of me! La Spada is going to have my bloody hide for this.

Gritting my teeth, I glared at the girl, only to see her change; she wasn't a girl at all; what emerged was a beautiful, seemingly young woman with pink hair. The utterly pathetic blunder I had made was made painfully clear. I had allowed her to trick me in such a simple way, I had let my guard down, and now my knee was busted, the mighty tendon behind severed. My leg would not carry me.

[Bonney] “There! I did my part! Now you hold up your end of the bargain and leave me alone! That treasure is all but mine!”
I buried my face in one hand while propping myself up into a seated position with the blade in the other. A low chuckle began, slow at first, but it became faster and higher in pitch as it went on until it was a full-blown mad cackle that rang out. Who needs humanity and compassion? There's only death.

If unchallenged, I would then make a speech after finishing my cackle.

"Thank you, Jewelry Bonney. This island has been a distraction, memories popping up from nowhere, making me question myself. I had a moment of weakness just now that you made me pay for, but I am awake now; I know who and what I am. Challenging the Spada Pirates is the height of folly. Making me your enemy is suicidal, and your death will not be painless."

Bloodlust rolled off me in waves, almost making the very air difficult to breathe. The next move seemed to be theirs since the suited men wanted something; whether it was my death or not remained to be seen.

@Ichimonji @Gambit @Dream @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Emperor Cross @QuickZilver708 @Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Pirate Festival 」 - Post # 9
@QuickZilver708 @Ebuk
Northeast Platform ~
The plan was simple yet straightforward, it was to lure out the big bad out of wherever he was hiding. Though it wouldn't straightforward as one would think, his location yet was unknown. The two Dragon Pirates would turn to one another giving me enough time to take a glance at the sword that rested to the side of Ichiryu's hip for a moment.

The report that came from headquarters was in fact clear and concrete, straight to the point. So there was validity right there, though i couldn't de-brief them on the entire ordeal. I had to give them the brief information as even me a Vice Admiral, was only briefed a certain surmountable of info only. The reason for my sudden information sharing was the only way to surmise a possibility alliance. Though i had to take into mind the endless possibilities of what could have happen, the loss of the many or few still hanged in the balance.

Ichiryu then came towards me catching my attention as he pulled a vivre card out of his pocket then flung it at me with my hand extending outwards to catch. The Dragon Pirate captain would leave with some words to say regarding the distaste and hatred that still harboured in his heart for the one that was me and the Devil Pirates.

Seeing his haki flare up, my haki would react out of my emotions as i stood face to face to the man
" Your on Pirate, i cant let a billion beli pirate on the loose. "

Noting the vivre card in my hand tug at the direction of Ichiryu then turning around " Don't bite the bucket until we done with Bullet. " making sure i would take the last laugh and shot at the man.

They say one doesn't bargain or deal with the devil, but they didn't tell you that you don't deal with the larger and more maleficent devil that devours all.

Few minutes had passed as i then launched myself with my eyes pin-pointing at the direction that i last read where Smoker was. Though as i launched a smirk would form with a lick of the lips kicking myself into the air as if teleporting kicking the air again.

Humming " Geppo "
Basic Geppo:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

Mastery (100) / 2 = 50
Spotting the trio from a distance glad Smoker was able to hold out this far and Tashigi was clean, though there was another as well who was worth the attention. I'd walk right to the side of Tashigi " Sup you two, let me know if you need a hand? "

Something was different yet easily approachable about me but there was something within me with every heart beat, screaming with
lust, greed, pride and wrath.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

The Stage - North (@QuickZilver708 )

Smirking as he saw the Vice-Admiral being hit by his "Swallow Bond en Avant", Muk was enjoying it. Alas, his joy was quickly over. His foe quickly turned into smoke, and seemed to have gone on the offensive. Trying to follow him with quick reflexes, the pirate barely caught up to his hazy disappearance. Feelings of uneasiness started to affect the vice captain.

[QUOTE"Smoker]"Black Haze!!"[/QUOTE]

His eyes widened as he heard those words. Muk remembered that it was his special attack that he launched against him. Understanding that he was planning to hit him with another black toxic smoke. Being no fool, Muk knew that this version will certainly be much worst.
Moving swiftly to be in position, as the Black Haze was being prepared to be launched, Muk put his sword in position. Emanating with electro, the Mink Hybrid smiled as Black Haki coated once again his blade.

Thrusting forward his attack as Black Hazed shaped arm was also being thrusted forward. Putting all of his might in this attack, upon contact a piercing electro infused stab would set on the Black Haze Arm. Thus, releasing a much more stronger electro strike in the process. If successful, Smoker would feel wave of Electro hitting him.

This technique is Muk's trademark moves!

"Raiju Star"

Muk didn't seemed preoccupied by the poisonous counter attack as he was put it all in this attack. He knew the more pressure he put on Smoker, the less time he's got to try to take the upper hand.

Raiju Star

Imbued with electro, the user concentrates the electro onto his sword. Running towards it's target, like for Raiju Wave. Although, instead of launching several thrusts forward, he sends one thrust forward. This attack is one of Muk's strongest attack. Upon contact the prey would be stabbed and dealt a large amount of electro. Sending them flying as the contact is made.

100 Fencing, 100 electro - DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 4 (S) + 2 (CoA) = 9. Small Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was shaking in pure anger, his nostrils were flaring. He went against his beliefs and now he had lost valuable intel. Baggy was able to flee the scene. Shaarib had underestimated the shichibukai. The clown survived his previous attacks and was able to disperse while the houses around them exploded. The smell of the confetti coupled with the smoke kept Baggy away from any chasers. As the taste of iron left his mouth, the man appeared to be in rotating his head and shoulders clockwise to ground himself. The mission came first, anger was replaced by regret. By trying to save some strength for the rest of the day, he failed his mission. The Vice-Admiral was supposedly fine, he was able to protect himself using Tekkai, so unlike the previous situation, his clothes were untouched and his hair was still a mess. Blood was dripping on the side of his face. His right ear is ringing a little but besides that, none of the injuries were lethal. The man’s hand slowly reached for a den den mushi around his waist.

~ "Ma ma, Vice-Admiral Shaarib speaking." said the admiral with a childish voice. "Buggy the Clown is in alliance with our target. To every soldier available, If anyone sees him, call immediately. Shichibukai or not, nobody can disrespect the World Government. " the voice went icy, maybe to make his intentions known to everyone" I will take full responsibility. " then he just continued like nothing changed " Secondly, what’s happening might be bigger than we expected. Trafalgar Law is running away. He was defeated by an unknown foe. Be cautious children…. Finally, I might need some clothes, to be honest. I will be in the main area in some minutes. " finished the man resisting the thought to scratch his head and knock himself out.

Shaarib cracked his neck and began walking in the ruins. He needed a smoke. The confetti covered the smell of the blood splashed here and there. The explosion blasted away the corpse of the prisoners. With no means to identify them, Shaarib could forget the bounties. Once more, he shook his head and kept walking away. At least this adventure showed some promise. The old nuns used to say : « Everything the Goddess does is good » so it meant the chance to prove himself to the higher-ups might come later. That maybe he deserved more than that ridiculous clown.#

- "Yare Yare"….

[Tekkai ==> +20 in durability ==> The attack is one tier above Shaarib’s Durability ]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Knock-Up Stream!

Northeast Platform (@Dream @Ebuk)

Link would settle his deal with the Dragon pirates. A temporary truce to cleanse the world of a bigger threat and evil. The condition of this truce was a flimsy one truth be told. But it was one Ichiryuu and the others would follow without question for it currently manipulated their lives. It was their reason of being, they had to get rid of this haunting past.

One way or another.

With the vivre card in his hand, Ichiryuu and Gildarts made their way towards the sky islands. Hoping they'd find Bullet's trail there. Link on the other hand would rush towards Smoker and Tashigi's aid. With a quick hop and neck breaking acceleration Link would find himself besides Tashigi and Moderato, both of them within an alleyway that lead to a dead end. Moderato, held hostage at a blade's end was moving around bricks and debris. From a glance it appeared he was clearing something. Tashigi startled by Link's sudden appearance looked at the Vice-Admiral and saluted the man.

"Vice-Admiral! A pirate suddenly attack Smoker-san without any warning. He...he shouldn't be fighting alone! But I have to follow Moderato into this lair, it may lead us to Bueno Vista!"

Tashigi said, fidgeting with the hilt of her Katana. Link, if it wasn't obvious, would notice that she wanted to help Smoker but this was more important. The Vice-Admiral could either aid his colleague or take Tashigi's place in this trail. The young captain a devoted follower of rank couldn't dare ask such a question of Link. It wasn't her place to order the man around.

With shouts and explosions heard in the background Link had to decide and act quickly. The battle with Smoker and this unknown pirate was turning rather violent with each passing moment.

On the opposite side above the platform Muk and Smoker were still fighting it out against one another.

Smoker unleashed a massive plume of black smoke towards Muk, the plume generated was wide enough to swallow Muk whole. But the pirate reacted quickly and took a few steps back, preparing for an electro enhanced thrust. The two attacks collided with the pirate's pierce being a tad stronger, blowing a large hole into the smoke that was launched like a beam and not a fist. Muk did not collide with a punch but a dense and solid piece of black smoke. Piercing something more like a concentrated energy beam than a punch. This attack was aimed to engulf the man and not physically wound him as much. The aftermath of this clash blew left over electro into the black smoke but due to the power that remained it did not harm the Vice-Admiral as much as Muk would've wanted it to.
Muk = DPR 9 vs Smoker = DPR 8

Leftover DPR:1
Muk pierced through the black haze with his Raiju star, a direct line towards Smoker who saw the man arriving with less and less power. The beam of black smoke and his arm reverted to separate objects, leaving the former to wither away with time. Now Smoker had his left arm back to fight with, electro fading from his body as his logia body repaired the slight damage it did to his nervous system. Reforming to a cloud of smoke, the Vice-Admiral launched himself back towards the platform. A grin manifesting on the marine's face.

"You'll have to try harder than that to get me to keel over Rookie." Smoker said with a taunt towards the pirate.

Having seen his Raiju star being reduced to such a pitiful state against Smoker's attacks. Would it hurt the pirate's pride?

And how much longer could Smoker drag this out. He was losing precious moments in this battle. He did, however, sense someone else with Tashigi and Moderato. Who was it?

Keep in mind to read my post carefully, especially in combat. Since I had to take a lot of liberties with this post in terms of what you were trying to do.

Since you misread, things were rough to reset. Smoker moved around Muk and stood in such a proximity that the pirate wouldn't have been able to swing a weapon unless he turned and dashed backwards (for example, Muk's speed/reaction is far enough to have done so). The space between him and Muk was enough to throw a punch, but a weapon is much much longer so keep that in mind when I gm that. If I wanted to I could've neglected your entire post but there is not fun in that. Also, as I stated in my previous update. This wasn't a punch, Smoker's arm turned into smoke and expanded as he threw a 'tunnel'/beam of smoke towards Muk, see it like the hydra from Maggelan. He also simply launches his 'element'. I emphasize when it's a punch and when it isn't for that exact reason.

And thirdly, do let me know what the intent is with your attacks. Your technique description says it goes forward like the gif you posted. But in your actual description and not the spoiler note you mention Smoker simply getting hit by electro. Where did the sword attack go to? Did you pierce through it like an actual Raikiri/Chidori? I couldn't really tell from what you had written down. Since if you went through the attack to attack smoker he'd have inhaled a ton of the poisonous smoke he's throwing at him.

If there are things you're not sure about in my posts let me know and I'll clarify without any issue. But with this post I had to piece some things together that wasn't mention anywhere in your update.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sky Islands!

West Sky Island (@Beerbottle)
The trap had been sprung. Pretending to be a girl in peril, Jewlery Bonney had driven a knife into Kyria's knee, effectively slowing down his movements, right in the patella. The woman had transformed to her normal size, before she clamored that she did her part of the arrangement. Clearly, she was in league with the suited men. But why? Why would a pirate be in leagues with Cipher Pol?

Kyria was not deterred. His madness shined through. Slowly standing, bloodlust was unleashed. The suited en began to slowly move back, in fear. Bonney, her eyes wide, nervously chuckled. All but one. The tall masked agent moved not a muscle, simply looked unfettered.

[Bonney] “H-h-hey! D-d-d-don't look at me! It's they who have wanted you all along! you think you were going to waltz into the most thick pirate meeting and not be scouted?”
[Bonney] "This is the World Government we're talking about!"
Bonney had revealed it. This was the World Government. Much to the chagrin of the tall masked agent, who scoffed at Bonney's words. Truly, she was a woman without reigns not even Cipher Pol could fully control. With a single point, the masked man ordered the half a dozen suited men to attack. Indeed, from all around Kyria, they all kicked the air itself. From all directions, Rankyakus came in a barrage. They aimed to take advantage of the wounded sitting duck.

[Unknown] "Give him to me."

Meanwhile, in the distance, a firework set off in the entrance of the island, where the altar was - it pointed to the direction of the cave with the waterfall, not too far from where the group was. Bonney's eyes widened. She took off towards the direction, leaving Kyria with the suited men... if she could get away.

Agents Attack: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1 (invisible haki) +2 (B Rank) = 6. City Level

CP0 Agents (x6)
55 x 5 = 275
- STR: 81
- SPE: 71 (Race: +10) = 61

- Movement:81
- VIT: 46 (Race: +10, MA: +5) = 61
- Stamina: 61
- Durability: 61
- Martial Mastery: 26 (Race: +15) = 41
- Rokushiki: 81
- Haki: 51
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 41

————————————————————————
(@Gambit)

[Crocodile] “I tried to warn you! But you would not listen! I fulfilled my promise to them tell you. Now, you’re on your own!”
Who were they? That was the correct question Landayan Morrow asked. It would have been significant, but the Shichibukai, who seemed to have a connection with them forced the ground to cave in. With that distraction, the sand disappeared, onto the distance. Around the altar location, a firework exploded high in the sky. The firework had lights that pointed towards the mouth of the cave with the waterfall [island pic]. A message. That message was only part of it - Gambit had missed the second part of the message in the altar, for he chose to go after the falling figure.

The great Vampire had made his choice. A choice that would shape his Festival. What's more, he'd saved someone who may have answers. With the crest of the Morrow House, Gambit saved the figure. Once on land, the figure, still cloaked, jumped off Gambit's hands. The figure flipped and landed a few meters from him. Around them, fighting amongst pirates still prevailed. Particularly, the pirates all ran towards the cave. But here. Here was the reckoning.

A mans' voice, tempered by age and curt in hate, spoke.

[Unknown] "Who am I? Thou don't recognize me? Have thou grown too big for an old chap?"
[Unknown} "No matter how big thou become... thou will never escape the past and what thou have done... Every time I saw thou face in the newspapers... I bore the same feeling as I do now, seeing thou face-to-face again."
[Unknown] "Prince Landayan."

Slowly, the man took the cloak off his head. It revealed an old warrior with yellow eyes and a large scar running down his right eye. A man with plated armor, and the long white hair of a long life. The man even sported a few cards between his fingers, like the ones the infamous Vampirate had - for it was he who taught him. A man who was tied in blood to Landayan. Not the one that crossed through his veins, but the one spilt of his son. Here, in the middle of the biggest Pirate meeting in decades, the Great Vampire met something bigger than himself: his past.

Enter General Magiting.

—————————————————————​

East Sky Island (@Mr. Anderson)
In the middle of the floating platform was Cletus, having been enraged to mistake.The Captain of the Urogue Pirates had seen the opportunity and attacked, sending a pillar that would destory part of the platform, sending many to their depths. One such victim was Cletus Dragon, who, while avoided major damage, went with the group when the platform gave. Down in to a watery grave, or so it would seem.

The Big Urogue looked over the cliff of the platform he had broken. He placed the pillar in his back and cackled madly - he had done it. Urogue turned to leave, before a flash of light came to his back.

[Urouge] “Well, isn't this a surprise! Looks like all you Vampirates are monsters. You better n- UGH!”

Captain Urogue was interrupted. Cletus' fist came like a rocket to his abdomen, plated with color of armor. The large man's body contorted, blood coming out his mouth. With a fiery burst, the captain's body flew back, skipping on the ground a few times before hitting the wall of the platform. The captain fell forward. Many pirates around them stopped fighting, looking at the fallen Monk Pirate Captain and then at Cletus, bristling in an newfound armor and aura. Their eyes widened as they looked upon the man who began to make himself a name.

Suddenly, a low chuckle echoed.

[Urouge] “Well done, chap. But don't count little ol' me out just yet. You have no idea what this body has suffered. No idea how it has learned to take the pain and turn it into STRENGTH!"”

Suddenly, the great captain stood up. The tattoo on his shoulder glowed. His words could tell a tale of their own, if Cletus cared to listed. More shockingly, the man's body began to grow, at least twice his size. His muscles, in comparison, grew bigger. The pillar that once was huge was now widely as a sword. With one step forward, the ground cracked beneath him.

The battle was just beginning.

Cletus Attack: 8. Island Level
Urogue Dura: 81-100: 5. Town Level + 2 (armaments maki) = 7. Mountain Level
= DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective​
Note: Urogue's strength increases by +1 DPR for three turns, just like damage taken (+1 higher DPR than Dura). New strength bracket is 101-119: 6. City Level.

———————————————————​

Shoreline City -----> Center Lake @Emperor Cross)
Bamboozled. Buggy lived up to his name as a clown. This was a circus, and he was the main act. Strength did not rule in the circus, only tricks, gambits, and misdirection. The Shchibukai had used his prowess as a clown to pul a fast one. The strength of the Vice-Admiral, tearing away the prisoners with such precision and ruthlessness, was not one Buggy could compare. But the Messiah he was.

Buggy had left the area. Sharrib had a few corpses to his name, but none else. The Vice-Admiral would fix his clothes and make haste towards the main area. On his way, he told the Marines on his channel what he had witnesses. He wanted Shichibukai Buggy's head on his mantle. What's more, he alleged something was going off at the Festival. It would take a few minutes, but there was a response as Sharrib made to the Festival Center Lake.
[Tashigi] "Sir! We've gone after Buena Festa... but have run into heavy pirate resistance! Y-Y-you're right, sir! Something fishy is going on.
[Tashigi] "W-W-WWhat's more, you would not believe who we saw some time ago.... The Dark King!!!"

The Dark King? Here? There was no more deduction, this was larger than it was. Smoker and Tashigi had gone after Buena Festa to find out. When Sharrib arrived at the Center Lake, he'd find four Sky Islands high in the sky: East, West, North, South. Pirates were scattered all over the Center Lake in harsh battle. However, their number had thinned significantly. With shipwrecks on the Center Lake, it was clear that the big guns had one up to the Sky Islands to find the treasure.

In the Center Lake, Sharrib could suddenly feel eyes on him. If he'd turn, he'd see nothing, but dark red eyes burned into his subconcisouness. Off in the distance, a prisoner escape much like Sharrib had beaten ran towards a Buggy Pirates ship.

Where would Sharrib go now? To the Sky Islands? Follow the escapee? The stage? Things were progressing far quicker than anyone would have imagined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom