General Popular Things That You Find Annoying

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Iphones it is another or MacBooks, from an IT enthusiast those are so bad, yet people buy them for brand yuck!

Yet this brad has so many problems, like the thermal throttle for the CPU's, very bad keyboard etc.
it depends on their uses, really. I like MacBooks to work with Adobe programs like PS, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and the rest, but I enjoy Windows best for my everyday use.

Wolverine movies are the better movies of Marvel, Amazing Spiderman 1-2 are crap, Iron man 1 and 3 are ok!
I don't like any of them xD

Ren

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't like any of them xD
Then you are just a hater :catgun:
like MacBooks to work with Adobe programs like PS, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and the rest, but I enjoy Windows best for my everyday use.
I have a hobby to check all the hardware reviews and I understand them and a new risen 3950x 16 core will destroy any 10k$ mac for now on any program.

I will never pay 1k$ for a stand because it has an apple on it :p.

So no I will not endorse overpriced hardware.
I hate Console exclusivities with a flame.

Also if the PS5 is 1k$ then RIP:

PS: it will never be 1k!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A bit specific but the current trend design that all rely on the same fonts, styles and colors, everything is about handlettering currently and while it looks nice, it is just a trend to get the people buy that shit because it looks "fancy" and "trendy"

Two words: crop tops

Waist jeans I also dislike. Might look cool on some people but I would never wear it because it hits into the stomach.

I really hated the fidget spinner trend. Glad it's over. That shit was terrible.
[automerge]1564809822[/automerge]
it depends on their uses, really. I like MacBooks to work with Adobe programs like PS, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and the rest, but I enjoy Windows best for my everyday use
Indeed have to say that a MacBook is excellent when using Adobe CC programs but I wouldn't like it for general use either. It's good to work with, but Windows fits better for home usage. Though I have to say Windows is really unclean and unstructured nowadays.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PUBG, fortnite and any battle royale games. just seems lazy to keep making them and they dont seem that fun. Some have cool gimmicks but they still aren't great.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The trend of egoism, disillusioned selfcare and apathy within the younger generations

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
K-Pop Songs

ESPECIALLY when it's played at my gym :rolleyes:

Remind me to murder the one whom came up with my workplace music playlist, cause K-Pop does not belong in a gym environment at all :mad::mad::mad:
I hate Kpop boy group.. But I do like Momoland and Blackpink..
I hate K-Pop in general, it just doesn't work at all for me

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
K-Pop Songs

ESPECIALLY when it's played at my gym :rolleyes:

Remind me to murder the one whom came up with my workplace music playlist, cause K-Pop does not belong in a gym environment at all :mad::mad::mad:

I hate K-Pop in general, it just doesn't work at all for me
have you tried KTRAP?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People who posted "feeling blessed" on FB when they are o e of the most evil people I know... Hypocrisy at its finest..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Iphones it is another or MacBooks, from an IT enthusiast those are so bad, yet people buy them for brand yuck!

Yet this brad has so many problems, like the thermal throttle for the CPU's, very bad keyboard etc.
Eeeey my man xD I always hate it when people say that I don't get Apple products because I am not 'classy' or 'cool' enough.

I just prefer my phones in Android because of the versatility and openness it offers :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minecraft and the hype around it annoys me alot! In my opinion it is a very overrated game and it's popularity really makes no sense to me really.. Just because Pewdiepie is playing it every YouTuber is playing it just for views like that's just annoying.. ._.

Top Bottom