Sports Pro Wrestling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He popularized it, I guess. Did WWE want the trademark for it?
Who knows, Becky never really needed the nickname to get over anyway so maybe they should stop using it just to shut Ric up. The whole situation seems petty from the guy that stole the whole Nature Boy gimmick though lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who knows, Becky never really needed the nickname to get over anyway so maybe they should stop using it just to shut Ric up. The whole situation seems petty from the guy that stole the whole Nature Boy gimmick though lol
Tbf, last time I remember anything about Flair and WWE, they used his son's death for an angle so I don't really care for them. They also have a history of being petty too so I don't mind if Ric sues them. Too bad for Charlotte though. Maybe lol

Man, I think I need to watch Takeover: Cardiff soon. Apparently, WALTER and Tyler Bate had a match over 5 stars. Pretty much what I'd expect from 2 of the best in the world.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbf, last time I remember anything about Flair and WWE, they used his son's death for an angle so I don't really care for them. They also have a history of being petty too so I don't mind if Ric sues them. Too bad for Charlotte though. Maybe lol
Yeah most likely pettiness all round. Who knows the actual full story about it, Ric might not have even wanted too much to begin with. I mean they pay Lesnar how much to wrestle every few months lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If anyone's curious, this is E&C's review of All Out & Takeover from reddit:

• Christian says his favorite match of the weekend was Tyler Bate Vs. Walter. He said it told an amazing story.
  • Edge thinks Tyler Bate is extremely talented. You can slide him anywhere and put on a good match.
  • Christian said one of the things he loved about the Tyler/Walter match is that it went 40 minutes and the crowd was invested in it the whole time.
  • Edge says NXT UK in a good way feels different than anything else out there.
  • Edge and Christian both think Cesaro would do better if he wrestled in NXT full time.
  • Edge said he saw all of All Out. Christian only saw a couple matches.
  • Edge says it's hard for AEW right now to develop characters because they aren't on TV yet.
  • Edge pointed out All Out had no downtime.
  • Edge says one of the best things about AEW is that there's no awkward backstage segments where the wrestlers pretend the camera isn't there.
  • Edge was really impressed with Cody Rhodes. Said he displayed great babyface fire.
  • Edge was a little bit critical of Shawn Spears. Said a heel should never play chicken shit to a referee. Wasn't the right time, not the right character. Said it was a complete disconnect.
  • Edge said The Young Bucks Vs. Lucha Brothers match scared him to death. Edge said watching the match makes him really regret doing all those TLC matches. He even said that he was an idiot for doing them.
  • Edge says what bothered him about the ladder match was that The Lucha Brothers never tried to climb the ladder.
  • Christian says doing ladder matches is tricky because you want to impress and dazzle but you also have to use logic and storytelling or else it makes the match meaningless.
  • Edge says he and Christian did the exact same thing in their ladder matches as The Lucha Brothers did in terms of not climbing the ladder.
  • Edge says in terms of creativity, the ladder match was amazing and a lot of fun to watch but it was super scary.
  • Edge says Cody Rhodes was the standout of All Out.
  • Edge says Chris Jericho winning was the right call.
  • Christian says it made sense Chris Jericho won because he is a household name.
  • Christian says Adam Page losing to Jericho does more for him than if he beat Jericho.
[automerge]1567842599[/automerge]
Yeah most likely pettiness all round. Who knows the actual full story about it, Ric might not have even wanted too much to begin with. I mean they pay Lesnar how much to wrestle every few months lol
Yes but that's because Brock is the smartest man in the biz, lol.
[automerge]1567843187[/automerge]
Becky & Seth cover for M&F

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is low-key, the most hypocritical part about Ric Flair I cannot stand. He was not the Nature Boy first. He took the name from Buddy Rogers (the original Nature Boy), took the guy's look, personality and even his finisher ffs. Ric taking 'The Man' nickname is nothing new this shit is something that Ric already did previously. Becky is already over but it would mean she would need to give up the nickname. Which I think she can live with.

Man, I think I need to watch Takeover: Cardiff soon. Apparently, WALTER and Tyler Bate had a match over 5 stars. Pretty much what I'd expect from 2 of the best in the world.
WALTER v Bates is a MOTY contender. It was that good. imo

If anyone's curious, this is E&C's review of All Out & Takeover from reddit:

[automerge]1567842599[/automerge]

Yes but that's because Brock is the smartest man in the biz, lol.
[automerge]1567843187[/automerge]
Becky & Seth cover for M&F

Edge & Christian's podcast is so good because those two work off each other so well. (and plus they have known each other for almost as long as their wrestling careers).

Seth's legs are even skinner then Becky's up close :lazylaughplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Edge & Christian's podcast is so good because those two work off each other so well. (and plus they have known each other for almost as long as their wrestling careers).

Seth's legs are even skinner then Becky's up close :lazylaughplz:
Yeah. They both have goofy personalities that works for me. (y) Btw, I heard Edge said that he can have a wrestling match if he wanted to recently. :blobthink:
Seth's legs are pretty skinny. Becky's just about right. Hehe... :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah. They both have goofy personalities that works for me. (y) Btw, I heard Edge said that he can have a wrestling match if he wanted to recently. :blobthink:
Seth's legs are pretty skinny. Becky's just about right. Hehe... :pepemusic:
I think Edge isn't bluffing completely. See his recent workout video on IG? Guy is jacked!

http://instagr.am/p/B1mKvjJHfjQ/
Seth is skinny but Becky is...just right. ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If he had another match, who'd you want to see him face against? (@Frayz too)

She's Becktacular if I may say so. :weirdpeep:
Idealy, I would love for an Edge vs. Christian Match. But if he had to come back to WWE to have one match against anybody: AJ Styles because AJ can make any match look good. a rematch against Undertaker (if he wasn't so damn old :cry: ) would be must see for me if they could make it work.

You might be right my guy. :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Idealy, I would love for an Edge vs. Christian Match. But if he had to come back to WWE to have one match against anybody: AJ Styles because AJ can make any match look good. a rematch against Undertaker (if he wasn't so damn old :cry: ) would be must see for me if they could make it work.

You might be right my guy. :pepemusic:
AJ would be great as well as DB. Andrade (last he fought was a Mexican) or Aleister Black (his wife is Mexican lol) are good. For NXT, Matt Riddle or Adam Cole BAYBAY. Cole reminds me a lot of Edge though he's way smaller, lol.

Remember when Rollins was threatening him to so Cena would give The Authority back their power, following up on that somehow could be an interesting story lol
Yeah! He also had a twitter feud with Becky not too long ago. He has a couple of reasons to go after Seth, lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
AJ would be great as well as DB. Andrade (last he fought was a Mexican) or Aleister Black (his wife is Mexican lol) are good. For NXT, Matt Riddle or Adam Cole BAYBAY. Cole reminds me a lot of Edge though he's way smaller, lol.

Yeah! He also had a twitter feud with Becky not too long ago. He has a couple of reasons to go after Seth, lol.
DB would have been amazing if he wasn't already still in bad shape from his own injuries over the years. (but still (y) ) Andrade or Aleister would be pretty epic (prefer black though). Adam Cole would be so good, He is literally how Edge was except if he was almost a few inches shorter and about 50 pounds lighter ?

Seth vs Edge would be so awesome considering how much Edge probably loved his twitter feud against his fiance. Also, the previous history from years back would be a great backstory to build up too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
DB would have been amazing if he wasn't already still in bad shape from his own injuries over the years. (but still (y) ) Andrade or Aleister would be pretty epic (prefer black though). Adam Cole would be so good, He is literally how Edge was except if he was almost a few inches shorter and about 50 pounds lighter ?

Seth vs Edge would be so awesome considering how much Edge probably loved his twitter feud against his fiance. Also, the previous history from years back would be a great backstory to build up too.
Either way, it'd be nice to Edge again for one match provided nothing bad happens.

Also, Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian (and maybe Dudley Boys though Bubba is booking ROH or the Revival). :blobthinkhappy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Either way, it'd be nice to Edge again for one match provided nothing bad happens.

Also, Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian (and maybe Dudley Boys though Bubba is booking ROH or the Revival). :blobthinkhappy:
Yeah the injury and condition of his neck is really the main concern. Cervical spinal stenosis is not something you ever, ever fuck with or risk unless you are confident you can get through fully. ?

Wrestlemania X-7 will always be the greatest from a pure all around showing. That ending though can eat shit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah the injury and condition of his neck is really the main concern. Cervical spinal stenosis is not something you ever, ever fuck with or risk unless you are confident you can get through fully. ?

Wrestlemania X-7 will always be the greatest from a pure all around showing. That ending though can eat shit.
Yeah. Depends if he wants another match. He retired as world champ at 'Mania. Not a bad way to go out.

You mean the main event end? I actually thought it was awesome (didn't make sense that he aligned with Vince though) but obviously the timing wasn't right and business suffered greatly as a result (they never recovered actually).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah. Depends if he wants another match. He retired as world champ at 'Mania. Not a bad way to go out.

You mean the main event end? I actually thought it was awesome (didn't make sense that he aligned with Vince though) but obviously the timing wasn't right and business suffered greatly as a result (they never recovered actually).
That is what I want to say. He retired as a champ so he didn't have much to complain about. It really depends on how confident he feels he can pull through in a match. So obviously, that could still mean anything.

That was what bugged me. Not Austin turning heel, that was actually the expected outcome was that he would turn following his win over The Rock. Him aligning with Vince made 0 sense. It actually is what everybody points to as the Attitude Era officially ending. Austin was still treated as babyface and was over with the crowd and the audience just couldn't boo him even when he started wearing the red and black vest (which was awesome btw). Vince and Austin aligning was what made everybody feel turned off by it. And like you said, the timing was horrible and ultimately caused WWE to suffer in the long-term as after that Austin's injuries would start to pile up on top of each other. And of course Rock going Hollywood short time following that as well. Just very bad judgement on the timing of it.

Ultimately, it costed them alot of money and investment all at once.

Deleted member 146

Damn bruh. Khabib seems unstoppable. Maybe he can beat Tony Ferguson as well. I don;t want him to beat Tony but that's a different story.

Top Bottom