Sports Pro Wrestling

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The thread for Thriller Bark's wrestling fans. What are your favourite wrestling promotions/shows? Who are your favourite wrestlers? Hear any news or rumours? Discuss it all here.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The thread for Thriller Bark's wrestling fans. What are your favourite wrestling promotions/shows? Who are your favourite wrestlers? Hear any news or rumours? Discuss it all here.
What do you think about Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam lol?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think about Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam lol?
Is this actually a thing that's happening? :pepehands:

If this match is even half decent, it'll be a true testament to the ability of Ziggler. AEW's weekly show can't come soon enough lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is this actually a thing that's happening? :pepehands:

If this match is even half decent, it'll be a true testament to the ability of Ziggler. AEW's weekly show can't come soon enough lol
Well apparently, WWE thought Meltzer knew this was happening then called and asked how he knew it even though he didn't so he broke the story lol.

He just has to squash him and it'll be fine with me. I've been so done with Ziggler for years now. He should've went with the Cody route. ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He just has to squash him and it'll be fine with me. I've been so done with Ziggler for years now. He should've went with the Cody route. ?
True, I'm not the biggeat Ziggler fan myself tbh but I don't even believe Goldbotch should be wrestling anymore lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
True, I'm not the biggeat Ziggler fan myself tbh but I don't even believe Goldbotch should be wrestling anymore lol
Yeah. Welp, WWE has no choice but to use him 'cause they can't build stars to help with ratings or putting asses in seats. Lol

Good thing there's G1 to watch. Jon Moxley has been AWESOME to watch so far. I'm surprised but also not surprised by what a difference it has been since leaving WWE. He was almost unwatchable at the end.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who's he warring with exactly though? Half the people he mentioned work for the same company as him lmao
He keeps talking a lot of shit to Goldberg, even before he joined. Lance said shit about him not wearing boots and I guess now Y2J said something to him too. I don't think he'll ever get the chance to wrestle any of them aside from Jericho if he comes back, lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rey vs Andrade should be built up to a Mask vs Hair Match the event after Summer Slam or at Summer Slam opening match

1 thing i hate about WWE i really despise of them and Vince's stupid moronic ego is "why must he always bring a person who hasn't wrestled in a while to just push a newer or upcoming wrestlers"

Like FFS how many times shall we see the Undertaker "He's Risen" ... he hasn't he's just come to extra pay :angrycrabs: I hoped Goldberg broke the guys rib and hope he doesn't wrestle again either neither should The Fucking Rock bother coming back, he's a has been been there done that why bother come back for a borderline retarded PG era Vince Camp.

What's next? ... they gonna bring back Donald Trump? ... Please bring him and i wanna see someone spear and break a few of his bones and cut him up on live TV

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's a chance that hogan will come back too I guess. Lol
Gawd, I hope not but under Vince logic it's probable. Jericho might not be the same as 10 years ago but he's still putting on quality matches, hell at least you can watch his matches and not be worried he's about to either have a heart attack (Taker), or seriously fuck someone/himself up (Goldbotch) lol
Rey vs Andrade should be built up to a Mask vs Hair Match the event after Summer Slam or at Summer Slam opening match

1 thing i hate about WWE i really despise of them and Vince's stupid moronic ego is "why must he always bring a person who hasn't wrestled in a while to just push a newer or upcoming wrestlers"

Like FFS how many times shall we see the Undertaker "He's Risen" ... he hasn't he's just come to extra pay :angrycrabs: I hoped Goldberg broke the guys rib and hope he doesn't wrestle again either neither should The Fucking Rock bother coming back, he's a has been been there done that why bother come back for a borderline retarded PG era Vince Camp.

What's next? ... they gonna bring back Donald Trump? ... Please bring him and i wanna see someone spear and break a few of his bones and cut him up on live TV
Sad part is I actually believed things might change with Heyman and Bischoff but Vince is still just pulling the usual shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom