Island Raijin Island

Stainless Stats
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    Stainless vs Gabriel
    The battle is on. Vice-Admiral Stainless tried his best to convince the Lunarian muscle to surrender without retaliation but the latter was convinced that they are trailing the right path. He whom he called the Dragon.
    Gabriel said:
    A man is capable of a lot when backed into a corner. He who leads us appears to be a dragon.
    "You're not talking about a Dragon. What you're telling me is the characteristic of a rat. How many times have I seen people like you. Young and stubborn only to wail in fear and pardon the moment they saw the light of death?"

The vice-admiral maintained his stance but inched a little bit forward. Slowly he grips the hilt even tighter. He knew brawl is upcoming.
    Gabriel said:
    Come on then... you don't expect me to be the one on the offensive, when I'm just stalling for time, do you?
    "Kid, I can only warn you once."

After saying that, the marine vanished in sight using the principles of Rokushiki. He then appeared on the left side of his opponent, hoping to catch him off guard. In a swift transition, he swung his katana upwards while spinning as he launched himself up. It is an attack employing both the discipline of his brute strength and Rokushiki. The moment he swung the sword, it is also capable of unleashing an air slash to the front and to his northeast. And regardless if the attack was successful or not, the moment he leapt up, he would slam his katana down almost simultaneously to the target. Both attacks employed invisible Haki.

"Bon Jovi!"

"AC/DC!"

Bon Jovi: The user spins and strikes upwards, knocking the opponent to the ground and inflicting damage. The attack is similar to Shoryuken of Ken/Ryu. But instead of fire, it unleashes an air slash following the swing.
    - DPR C, requires 31 Strength, 31 MA Mastery

• 101-119: 4. City Block Level
    AC/DC: A downward pound to the opponent.
    - DPR C, requires 21 Strength, 21 MA Mastery

• 101-119: 4. City Block Level

Level 60
    60 x 5 = 300
    Strength: 44+17=61
    Speed: 64+17=81
    81x2=122
    -Reaction: 81
    -Movement: 81
    Vitality: 49+12=61
    61x2=122
    -Durability: 61
    -Stamina: 61
    Haki: 62
    62x2=124
    -Armament Haki: 62
    -Observation Haki: 62
    Martial Arts: 81
    81x2=162
    -Rokushiki: 81
    -Swordsmanship: 81

Meanwhile, both Sephiroth and Orianna were travelling towards Gabriel's location but the two of them sensed something hiding behind the rock formations. Orianna stopped for a while trying to sense further. Sephiroth suggested fighting them before the Navy arrives. The girl has reservations to fight the residents of this island for they work together in order to survive the potential invaders but she's sworn his oath to Sephiroth already. This is a tough choice. "We can't just fight without knowing why they're trailing us."

"Were you deployed by the governor!?"
    , Orianna asked, her voice booming beneath the storm. "Listen, if things go unplanned, leave me here and follow your comrade."

Fujitora & Lacroix Stats
    Reaction score
    Salty Doubloons
    The Port of East Raijin
    About 800 Marine soldiers aboard the Fleet led by Fujitora disembarked the vessels. Their clothes were torn and worn, signifying the onslaught they suffered after the Pirate Festival. They didn't even have the time to change their clothing having the said event recently concluded ─ a couple of days to be exact. But they are the protectors of justice. And justice has to be served at all costs. In all absolution, it must!

As they all settled their feet on the soil of this strange land, a cluster of lightning would bombard their immediate location, decimating a quarter of their troops. "Gwaaaaah!", they perished. More and more smaller streams of bolts would puncture their direction. They would cower and cover their heads as they ducked against the rocks scattered everywhere with riffles over them. Another percentage yet again suffered.

[FWOOSH!]

Gabriel vs Lacroix

The Giant Vice-Admiral swung his blade against the Lunarian but the latter evaded his wrath as he rolled over the earth. The pressure of his swing gave life to a massive gale that quickly wrapped Gabriel's body before sending him meters away from his prior location.

"You should have not started all these bullshits if you truly want to live in peace. You can rest in peace, I can guarantee that."

The Marine Officer slammed the tip of his blade against the soil and parallel to the location of the criminal. If Gabriel would not move, he would notice a storming gale rushing towards him from the ground up. Invisible haki spiralling to the wind that comes.
    Rankyaku "Sen"
    Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength
    DPS: C
    Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

DPR: Town Level

And regardless of whether Gabriel's eyes would focus on this or not, Lacroix would quickly vanish from his position using the proud art of Soru. Appearing to the right upper-right side of the Lunarian, the Vice-Admiral would launch a spinning roundhouse right kick. The said attack if it missed or not, would quickly follow it up with a hook kick using his other leg to finish the transition. Both kicks are employed with Hardening Haki with a touch of air slash that erupts off the strikes.
    Rankyaku "Hyobi"
    Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength
    Destruction Potency: B
    The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

DPR: 7. Mountain Level x 2

Enter Fujitora
    The chunk of earth hovered over the penetrating offence of the Lunarian and freak scientists which the proud Sephiroth quickly noticed. With that, he ordered the siblings of the Manor to head straight to Gabriel so that he could taste the punishment of the tiger all by himself. And it was so. Fujitora slowly allowed the vessel he was on to go lower. Down to the level of the Lunarian criminal.

He couldn't see who it was before him but he could sense how the 4 freaks started to evacuate the place of entrapment. He could overhear them say, "That's the Special Admiral Fujitora!", Orochimaru said.

Orianna butted in, "He's one of the strongest Marines there is and I am afraid it would be too much for Sephiroth. But I put my trust in him. He must not fail. Once we recovered Gabriel, we shall lend him a hand. Let's move fast!"

Back to the upcoming battle, Fujitora finally touched the ground but the chunk of rock is still right beside him. Above his head more specifically. His blind eyes stared at the right location of the criminal, sensing him with his Color of Observation. It was but a silhouette of hatred. "You are full of hatred.", he said.

"Hatred is one of the many filthy things this forsaken world I don't want to see. But it appears that, even with my blindness, I am able to feel the most out of it. It reeks everywhere."

"Tell me, child, what do you want truly?"

Statistics:
    90 x 5 = 450
    Strength: 72 (Race: +18, Zushi: +10, Item: +20) = 120
    Speed: 78 (Race: +18, Zushi: +5) = 101 [Movement Speed: 101 | Reaction Speed: 101]
    Vitality: 78 (Race: +18, MA: +5) = 101 [Stamina: 101 | Durability: 101]
    Zushi Zushi no Mi: 76 (Race: +24, Awakening: +20) = 120
    Martial Arts: 50 [Swordsmanship: 100]
    Haki: 95 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 90 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (precognition & awareness): 100 (Item/Future Sight: +20) = 120]
    Level 60
    60 x 5 = 300
    Strength: 42+53=95
    Speed: 90
    90x2=180
    -Reaction: 90
    -Movement: 90
    Vitality: 42+48=90
    90x2=180
    -Durability:90
    -Stamina:90
    Haki: 45