[FIN] Town of Salem Rainbow Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nessos hard fake claiming scum lmao.. Inb4 Nessos is actually town..
Both Rej and I can easily confirm ourselves by outing who got controlled before someone claims controlled.

Unless Jailor follows the lead of AL jailing one of Rej or me. Then you would have to wait for DP2 until you get the 2nd confirmation.

Claiming Witch without being the Witch EP is quite risky. Witch is easy to confirm. So you will out yourself super as liar.

Based on this post of your I expect you are Town who is afraid that AL is indeed Town and got outed early, which would make you the Jailor. Or maybe you are Just a bitchy Amnesiac who wants to become a Witch himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both Rej and I can easily confirm ourselves by outing who got controlled before someone claims controlled.

Unless Jailor follows the lead of AL jailing one of Rej or me. Then you would have to wait for DP2 until you get the 2nd confirmation.

Claiming Witch without being the Witch EP is quite risky. Witch is easy to confirm. So you will out yourself super as liar.

Based on this post of your I expect you are Town who is afraid that AL is indeed Town and got outed early, which would make you the Jailor. Or maybe you are Just a bitchy Amnesiac who wants to become a Witch himself.
thats what I basically meant about AL when AL wanted me to be jailed xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
thats what I basically meant about AL when AL wanted me to be jailed xD
As Mafia or SK I would also target Potential Amnesiac, because if Witches have foolsfreedom Amnesiacs would Most likely remember Arso role, seems to be easiest win besides Witches.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Mafia or SK I would also target Potential Amnesiac, because if Witches have foolsfreedom Amnesiacs would Most likely remember Arso role, seems to be easiest win besides Witches.
Yes Arso definitely is stronger than SK or Maf in this setup. Maf has the advantage to shoot Arso and coordinate lynches against them.
SK doesn't have the luxury but SKs have 2 kills per night.
Both Mafia and SK can push lynche against Arsos in their favour.
But it would out them too.

If Arsos leave the game the kill density increases. There is so much you can make out of a rainbow game lol. We also got a juicy and spicy EP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanted to ask by outing yourself ain't you just asking jailor to kill you?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Neither Mafia nor SK can push against Arsos. They don't have invests.
And we only push against Town.
[automerge]1571434872[/automerge]
I wanted to ask by outing yourself ain't you just asking jailor to kill you?
Doubt Jailor waste kill in roles he doesn't have to kill to win. Town can't use lynches this game, they don't have majority.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why do you think he'll have more choice?
Jailor have to eliminate SKs, Arsos, Mafioso and GF to win and has only 3 kills.
Witch is just a role who bring's chaos, but Jailor doesn't need to kill Witch to win.

Town doesn't have majority in this game so Jailor have to use his kills wise.

Interisting you questioning so much let me think you are either Mafia, SK or Arso.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Me amnesiac? I can't remember..

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm counterclaiming 5 people right now.

• Haha
Day 1

Deleted member 4

The world wasn't very colorful last night.

@Hatz has been killed by the Serial Killer
His role was jailor

He left a deathnote:
N1 - Jailed Rej

He is most probably the SK :/
Plan Failed. RIP Town
I got my favorite role in this crazy setup :toolazy:

@Shottie was killed by the Veteran
Her role was Witch

She left a deathnote:

Deathnote:
:tmm:
oh my look at how rej and nesso go squirming this day period. Y'all should TOTALLY lynch Nessos for shits and giggles.
well Drago was my target if that helps determine how I died.

@Nana was killed by the Serial Killer
Her role was Jester (Pretend this is pink because I'm lazy)

It is now D1
You have 24 hours to Discuss
With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch

@Gambit @Sallucion @Waindo @Hatz @Trafalgar Law @AL. @Shottie @Nessos @God_Usopun @Larsi @Dragomir @Jake Wu Long @Rej @Kibi @Nana

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I havent been jailed lol

Random role was jester. Atleast that's cleared.

vote lynch @Dragomir

He seems to be the vet. Boom town dead.

@Nessos are you with me?
[automerge]1571536086[/automerge]
Anyway going to sleep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom