[FIN] Town of Salem Rainbow Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol don't know what's going on....
Have decide to lynch Wai this DP ? need to post 5 times....

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What Larsi did in last DP to gang up by 2 SK and Mafia like this ?
Can i remember witch in future if i want (it was taken by Larsi it seems) or other witch will have to die

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What Larsi did in last DP to gang up by 2 SK and Mafia like this ?
Can i remember witch in future if i want (it was taken by Larsi it seems) or other witch will have to die
If you remember witch then at least you dared to announce it. So you'd be safe for sometime..
Vote Wai and you'd be safe forever.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never does surprise me how many people can, and will claim survivor. Lol.

Didnt know SC was Flower :eek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You're lynching a survivor, therefore fcking yourselves up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't know you were playing
Me neither.

Never does surprise me how many people can, and will claim survivor. Lol.

Didnt know SC was Flower :eek:
Never does surprise me how players like you manage to slide under the radar, not even participating for 3 phases already, I even remember games on OJ where scum would lowride trough like half of the game. GG.

But the tinfoil hat heads here rather concentrate on people that are actually doing shit, and yet again, end up mislynching me in an Nth game in a row.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't know you were playing
Me neither.

Never does surprise me how players like you manage to slide under the radar, not even participating for 3 phases already, I even remember games on OJ where scum would lowride trough like half of the game. GG.

But the tinfoil hat heads here rather concentrate on people that are actually doing shit, and yet again, end up mislynching me in an Nth game in a row.
Lol. Not my fault you guys didnt know I was playing. Look at the sign ups or first post before you play, atleast I do so I know who I am playing with.

I never bother to post in EP tbh, so 3 phases is kind of BS talk from you. Trying to switch lynch to me now? DP1 we already knew who to lynch by the time I woke up. DP2 (now), Im at work so my replies might take little longer.

Your reason for a vote on me is the worst I've seen in a while. Good thing I havent been playing for a long time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom