News Rebirth of "Fire Fist" Ace by BOICHI

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Big News from One Piece Magazine Volume 9!
One Piece Novel A will get his own Manga drawn by BOICHI!!!
For everyone who doesn't know BOICHI, he is the Mangaka of Dr. Stone, Origin and Sun-Ken Rock.
He also already drew a One Piece One Shot based on chapter 51 (Mihawk vs Zoro) called "Roronoa Zoro: Umi ni Chiru"!!!

Are you as hyped as I am?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Big News from One Piece Magazine Volume 9!
One Piece Novel A will get his own Manga drawn by BOICHI!!!
For everyone who doesn't know BOICHI, he is the Mangaka of Dr. Stone, Origin and Sun-Ken Rock.
He also already drew a One Piece One Shot based on chapter 51 (Mihawk vs Zoro) called "Roronoa Zoro: Umi ni Chiru"!!!

Are you as hyped as I am?
I'm excited too! :pepeexcited:

And as I understood it's going to be a serialized manga and not only a One-Shot. I'd like the novel to be expanded to the Marineford facts if possible.

The only thing missing now is a TV special/ OVA.

Have you already read Ace's novel (Viz Versión) @Nessos?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only the Version of One Piece Magazine (Part 1)
And from part 2 only the published summaries of Sandman.
I also read Sandman's summaries. Some time ago I also read a full english translation of volume 1 that someone made on fanfiction page. And now I have read part of volume 1 released by Vizmedia.

Sandman's summary was very good, but reading the novel is interesting too. There are details to help you make sense of summaries we saw earlier.

You still haven't been able to read volume 1?
If you don't get the novel read, there are links to get it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

First half of the first chapter releases on official homepage of SJ. Hope Mangaplus will follow fast with english translation :pepeexcited:

Top Bottom