Naval Battle Red Count Pirates

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]
The Red Count Pirates are a group of pirates led by ‘Red Count’ Patrick Redfield, legendary pirate who once rivaled Whitebeard and Gol. D. Roger himself. Having been gone for many years; he has suddenly reemerged and is intent on taking over the Grand Line with his new crew. With a newly acquired Mythical Zoan, he is now even more powerful than before; if you think you have what it takes to beat him try and take him on in the New World.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Patrick Redfield
[IMG]

Level 70
70 x 5 = 350
Strength: 61+29=90 (105 when using Devil Fruit)
Speed: 41+34=75 (95 when using Devil Fruit)
75x2=150
-Reaction: 75 (95)
-Movement: 75 (95)
Vitality: 46+34=80 (100 when using Devil Fruit)
80x2=160
-Durability: 80 (100)
-Stamina: 80 (100)
Haki: 80
80x2=160
-Armament Haki: 75
-Observation Haki: 85
Martial Arts: 41
10x2=82
-Scythe Style: 82
Devil Fruit: 81
- Batto Batto no Mi, Model: Vampire (Bat-Bat Fruit: Model Vampire); Mythical Zoan

Mark Hendrickson
[IMG]

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 40+10=50
Speed: 60+10=70
60x2=120
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 70
Vitality: 60+10=70
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 54
54x2=108
-Armament Haki: 64
-Observation Haki: 44
Martial Arts: 36
36x2=72
-Swordmanship: 72

Sarah Hendrickson
[IMG]

Level 45
45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 53+8=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 50+8=58
58x2=116
-Durability: 58
-Stamina: 58
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 33
33x2=66
-Staff Style: 66

Mask
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 20+8=28
Speed: 42+8=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 52+8=60
49x2=98
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 45
45x2=90
-Gunslinger: 61
-Brawling: 29

Red Count Pirate members (40)
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-60 000 000

Devil fruits acquired:
- Batto Batto no Mi, Model: Vampire from Patrick Redfield

Last edited by a moderator:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: dabit
Narration
(Thought)
"Speech"

Action

The New World is what the second half of the Grand Line is called, a sea ruled by the most powerful and vicious pirates, it`s waters so wild that it has become the ruin of many adventures that have attempted to explore it. Sailing through this vast sea was "The Scarlet Countess", a full-rigged frigate with an imposing 120 meters of lenght and red colored hull and sails, it houses the Red Count Pirates crew, led by the infamous Patrick "Red Count" Redfield.

Patrick Redfield is a tall old man, with white and red hair in braids, a white goatee and strange circular eyebrows. He has a piercing in his lower lip connected to an earring in his left ear, and wears a purple shirt with a ruffled neck and a red cloak with yellow and blue diamonds as inside theme. He also has a huge blue rose on the left side of his cloak. Everywhere he goes, he carries around a purple umbrella with a bat`s wings design on the grip.

Redfield has 3 strong lackeys under his comand. The two Hendrickson brothers: the first was Mark, a middle aged man with gray hair and a goatee, he was a rutheless one and proficient with the sword; the second was his younger sister, Sarah, a cute, blonde girl known to be mischievous and skilled with the staff. And then there was Mask, a mysterious man dressed with a top hat and a smiling mask covering his face, nobody has ever heard him speak, all he ever does is nod and shoot his guns with sharp accuracy. Besides those 3 henchmen, the Red Count Pirates also accounted for 40 crewmembers that took care of the heavy lifting that sailing involved, and helped as infantry when the circumstances required it.

-Redfield: "Trans Town was a good taking, just this Devil Fruit power was enough to make the journey worthwhile. A mythical zoan that will take me back to my younger and stronger days. Soon enough, i will conquer these seas with it and claim my place as the new King of the Pirates!!"

-Sarah: "Yes sir! We also looted 60 000 000 belli in total, which will helps us grow stronger as a crew"

Mask nodded in agreement to Sarah`s and Patrick`s words, he seemed content with the recent development of events, or perhaps it was just his disguise.

Meanwhile, Mark stood in guard on the rear deck of the ship, watching over the waters for any incoming threat, be it Marines or pirates, one never knows what the tide will bring.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: larsi
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts

The moonlight shone down upon the still surface of the ocean, somewhere in the vast sea known as the New World. The only sound heard for miles were the splashing of water, or occasional fish that broke the surface or a seagull that let out a lonely caw. The cold air smelled of salt and a thin mist drifted aimlessly through the endless distance. Then, breaking the silence that the night held, a group of seagulls sensing something strange happening started gathering, circling above a certain spot, Cawing maniacally, it was as if they were summoning a beast or swarm from the depths. Well, some might agree with that, but they were doing nothing but heralding the approach of what was to come.

Bubbles started appearing on the surface, more and more. If it had been light, a great shadow would also have started to appear from beneath. Yet the night would obscure that sign. The surface would start to rise in the shape of a dome, before falling of the sides of said dome. From within the dome, nay bubble, a ship would appear. The Silver Bullet broke the surface, and as soon as it was done, the coating bubble burst, the ship settling on the surface. On the deck stood Larsi, the captain, his silver hair reflecting the moonlight. He reached almost to the top of the mast, his hand holding himself steady, although he made sure as to not lean to much, lest he snap it in half. Looking over the sea, the giant had a smile on his face. It had been a long time since he last had been in the New World. Since before the start of his piracy.

Haddock brought him back to the present, clearing his throat, standing on the deck to his left. The old man held a den den mushi. His gruff voice spoke with a great contrast to the clear night.
Cap'n, I've word yer prey has looted a nearby island. They s'posedly traveled south from there. By me an Tintin's calculations we oughta run into em if we head south east. The giant smiled directing his attention towards Koujiro who manned the wheel like often these days. You hear that Koujiro?

Loud and clear cap'n.
The gunslinger spun the wheel, turning them right. The Grand Line, and New World even more so may be hard to maneuver, and compasses useless, but one could somewhat predict directions if one had an eternal log post towards the other side of the sea, such as Elbaf, which lay near the end of the sea, as opposed to their place in the beginning. Haddock took over Koujiro's spot, letting the gunslinger rest his eyes before what may be a battle the next day. Larsi did the same, crawling into his cabin, trusting Tintin and the old man to keep the course straight.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: SBS
Narration
"Speech"
Thoughts
Attacks

Under the Sea

Submerged in the waters connecting the two worlds - Paradise and the New World, the Silver Bullet is gazing in astonishment at the enthralling magnificence of marine life. When a minuscule ray of light touches the sea, you will see Sea Kings dancing gracefully with their own kind, along with the other creatures perfectly created to manufacture an endless supply of beauty and madness. Colorful fishes, giant turtles, algaes and corals flowering the surrounding. At night, Darkness beneath the bottom, shadows unseen; mysteries never unfold, answers left behind, knowing that there is a massive waters beneath the ocean. Mountains thrice the size of the tip of what's in the surface, sea monsters that are too rare to even name them. And if the surface divides the paramount importance of greatness and justice, underneath welcomes only benevolence and peace.

Aboard the ship, Gambit and TBag lie next to each other with the latter sharing images of the past. "I was born in the mountain side of a certain island in the North Blue. My family was massacred by Redfield in his conquest for power. My boy was so beautiful and he didn't deserve to die at a young age. He was 4. I-" he couldn't finish his speech as he sobbed in sorrow, wiping his tears that's falling down his cheeks. He exhaled, "Damn! I-I-I l love my son and I miss him sooo much. And my wife, my beloved Danica. She was about to give birth to what could have been my beautiful daughter. They treated them like animals. Animals. And I. I. Oh man. I was just right there watching how they slaughtered them. Tied with these ropes I am always carrying in my person." Turning to Gambit, he put his hand on his shoulder, "I was destined to die at that very moment but I lived and now I know why. I am gonna end him. I am gonna end him. And you'd be there to watch me put a bullet in his head." He closed his eyes for seconds and Gambit was just there staring at his friend in forlorn, halting himself from crying. He shook his head and looked up to Gambit, "Thank you Pretty. Thank you!" he said smiling at the card thrower.

"We got this Tee. We got this." he responded pulling his friend into his shoulder and shaking him. "C'mon up!" Rising to his full length, Gambit pulled TBag up and they headed to have their final view of the ocean as they began to end the journey underneath.

As they ascend to the surface, the coating of the ship began to dismember slowly. The beaming moonlight kissed the surface of the ocean, slightly divided by the everglowing horizon that trancends the most beautiful scene they've ever witnessed. In the heavens, an army of stars forming the westerly lights guiding the spirits of the losts. And as the ship fully emerged from beneath, a welcoming breeze blew at their direction whispering New World has been made.

The wondering youths were briefly hampered when the old man Haddock delivered his news to the captain.

Lars said:
Cap'n, I've word yer prey has looted a nearby island. They s'posedly traveled south from there. By me an Tintin's calculations we oughta run into em if we head south east.
As Larsi heard it, he quickly turned to the man on the wheels which he then reaponded to off the bat.
Larsi said:
You hear that Koujiro?
Larsi said:
Loud and clear cap'n.
"Tomorrow, we will have our revenge Tee; but for now, rest your heart and soul. By the time we arrived there, he will have faced death and so are we with our triumph.. You feel me?" he said with a fierce look at TBag.

"G'night Pretty!" the other nodded.

Statistics
Level 61
61 x 5 = 305
• MA Boost: 5, 5 (str, spd)
• Human Bonus: 12, 12, 12, 18 (str, spd, vit, MA)
Strength: 64+5+12 = 81
Speed: 64+5+12 = 81
• Movement: 81
• Reaction: 81
Vitality: 69+12 = 81
• Stamina: 81
• Durability: 81
Martial Arts: 63+18 = 81
• Poker Heat: 81
• Glam Rock: 81
• Armament Haki: 82
• Four decks of metal playing cards
Seastone and a regular Jutte

Gambit is NPCing Teodoro "T-Bag", "Tee" Bagwell, Gambit's Whip Hand. Tee calls Gambit as "Pretty" most of the time.
Rope Action
Requires 11 Mastery
  • Top Knot: T-Bag throws a rope that spirals upwards and ties around his target's body. Then, when the rope is pulled with enough force, the enemy spins like a top, eventually collapsing from dizziness. Requires 11 Mastery, 11 Strength - DPR: D
  • Timber Hitch Tug: T-Bag jumps into the air, somersaults, and unleashes several ropes that grab an enemy, with the force of T-Bag's fall pulling the target down into the ground. Requires 21 Mastery, 1 Strength - DPR: D
  • Figure of Eight Knot: T-Bag shoots out eight ropes, knotted heavily on the ends, like fists in eight directions. It can be used to hit multiple targets at once. Requires 31 Mastery, 31 Strength - DPR: C
  • Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot: T-Bag creates a large net out of ropes and slams it on top of several enemies. Requires 31 Mastery, 11 Strength - DPR: C
  • Round Turn: After positioning himself between several enemies, T-Bag grabs them with ropes and pulls them inward, slamming the victims against each other. Requires 21 Mastery, 21 Strength - DPR: C
  • Bowline Knot: T-Bag launches a rope that ties around an opponent's wrist, restricting their movements as long as he creates tension. Requires 11 Mastery, 1 Strength
  • Punishment: After snaring an opponent with rope, T-Bag throws them and slams them head-first into the ground. Requires 11 Mastery, 21 Strength - DPR: C
  • Half-Knot Air Drive: T-Bag ties a rope around an opponent's neck, choking them, and slams them into the floor. Requires 51 Mastery, 41 Strength - DPR: B
  • Pipe Hitch Knives: T-Bag launches a rope with a spiraling row of knives tied to it to cut or slash his target. Requires 41 Mastery, 41 Strength - DPR: B
Gunslinging
Requires minimum: 21 Reaction Speed and 11 Gunslinging Mastery.
  • 11 Gunslinging Mastery: C-rank bullets. 5 bullet magazine.
  • 21 Gunslinging Mastery: Two guns.
  • 31 Gunslinging Mastery: Semi Automatic. 7 bullet magazine.
  • 41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery)
  • 51 Gunslinging Mastery: 10 bullet magazine.
  • 61 Gunslinging Mastery: Fully automatic.
  • 71 Gunslinging Mastery: 30 bullet magazine.
  • 81 Gunslinging Mastery: A-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 3 mastery)
  • 91 Gunslinging Mastery: 45 bullet extended magazine.
  • 100 Gunslinging Mastery: S-rank bullets.(Max 1 per 10 mastery)
  • 120 Gunslinging Mastery: Bandolier - doubles ammo for A rank bullets and below
The amount of total ammunition you can carry is determined by your mastery. Mastery=Ammunition slots. Regular ammunition takes one slot.

Range:
For every Gunslinging Mastery stat point, you have a 1 meter range. Meaning at the very least you will have 11 meters at the basic requirement of 11.

Statistics
Level 50

50 x 5 = 250
Human Bonus: 10,10,10,15
MA Boost: 5
Strength: 46 + 10 + 5 = 61
Speed: 51 + 10 * 2 = 122
• Movement: 61
• Reaction: 61
Vitality: 51 + 10 * 2 = 122
• Stamina: 61
• Durability: 61
Martial Arts: 51 + 15 * 2 = 132
• Rope Action: 61
• Gunslinging: 71
Haki: 51 * 2 = 102
• Armament Haki: 61
• Awareness: 41

Edit: Included T-Bag's identity, Skills and Stats

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The night darkened the visibility on the Scarlet Countess, so the deck of the ship had to be enlightened with torches, giving the vessel a warm yet spooky aura. The New World wind blowed strong against the sails of the Countess, it was cold, an recurrently smothering the torches, which the crew men had keep turning back on.
The Red Count crew mates were lively and loyal to their captain Redfield. Everything he commanded the men would obey. Such was the benefit of being a renowned pirate from the era of Gol D. Roger.

Mask, Sarah and Mark had all retired to the respective quarters to rest for the night, but Patrick himself was unable to shut the eye. He stood on the rear deck of the ship, leaning on his elbows against the railing, staring on the horizon. For some reason he could not yet fathom, he felt as if danger was lurking on him (Nonsense Pato, i AM the danger of this seas. I AM an immortal man now, no one can stand up to my greatness) he thought with a smirk on his face, picking himself up straight, he spat on to the sea, hoping the water would take away his doubts.

Patrick turned around, and walked to the main deck of the ship, were some of the crew men still awake, the ones keeping watch for the night shift, salute him with a nod. The captain felt as if the ship was too quiet this night, it didn´t seemed like they were a pirate crew that recently raided a huge loot. So he gave a look a those crew members on the deck and said:

"This place is too quiet, i don´t care if people are sleeping. We are pirates! We party hard and life to our fullest. Now bring out some rum and sing me my favorite song!! Bahahaha!!" Patrick laughed as one of the men brought a bottle of rum and gave it to his captain. Patrick took the bottle and gulped half the bottle in mere seconds and passed it around. Another crew member brought a drum from the storage and started playing it, as the men followed by singing Redfield´s favorite song:

"Aaaaah, the blood runs cold
We take our loot but don't get old
Aaaaah, Oooooh
Yo ,yo ho yo, yo ho
Aaaaah, Oooooh
All hail the mighty, hes' a rise'in from the deep
Ripped tattered sails and incredible tales,
we're calling in the seas
"

The main deck got lively in the middle of the night, the men drank and sang their heart outs. Redfield was pleased with this, as he partied with his men all night long, celebrating his immortality until the dawn.

The sun came out, and Mark was the first of the officials to get up, he saw Redfield siting on a wooden box, staring at the ground, and walked up to him, and said:
-Mark: "You had fun last night?" he said with a smirk on his face, he was glad to see his captain being lively despite his age.
-Patrick: "Yeah, i needed to blow off some steam... im gonna go rest now, you are in charge in the meantime, keep the current course southward" said the captain as he started walking towards his chambers.

Mark turned his attention to the sea on the starboard side, and spotted what seemed to be another ship in the distance.
-Mark: "Oi captain! Don´t go just yet, looks like we have a ship coming this way!" he said to Redfield, trying to stop him from the leaving the main deck.
-Patrick: "Nani? Who is it?" the captain turned around surprised, wondering who or what would the tide bring today.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Capt'n. Capt'n! Larsi stirred, hearing the timid voicr of Tintin calling him. Sitting up as far as his cabin allowed for, the giant opened his eyes, looking at the boy. His cabin door was partially open, the sunlight streaming in from outside, illuminating the distressed young man. Fidgeting with his hands, Tintin spoke up again. Sir, it's daytime, and a ship has been spotted in the distance. The description matches! They boy's expressions shifted with his final words, unease still apparent on his face, but a hint of giddiness started to show as well. Nodding and yawning, the pirate captain motioned for Tintin to go. Thanks, young man. I'll be out in a moment. Tintin nodded and ventured outside, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later Larsi crawled out from his cabin, fully clothed. Letting out a yawn, he rose to his feet, looking ahead at the ship in the distance. It was still too far out for him to make out.
It's them, I've confirmed the flag! The voice came from up above, and looking up he saw Koujiro hanging over the edge of the crow's nest. Nodding at the gunslinger, the giant looked ahead again. The other ship was just as fast, so it could take quite a while before they caught up. That wouldn't do, they couldn't let them get away. Hold on everyone!

He waited a moment to let everyone settle, before raising his hands up and 'grabbing' the air. Pulling his arms forwards towards the ship in thd distance, everyonr aboard could hear a rumblinb sound starti g underneath thr ship, growing in intensity. Soon the water rose, lifting them up in the air, before breaking into a wave, carrying the ship on top of it, sending them nearly flying towards their target, almost catching up in a few seconds. Over the noise of the crashing waves, Larsi yelled commands. Tintin and Haddock, go hide underneath, this is too much for you right now. Gmbit, Koujiro and T-bag, prepare for battle.

Sāfuappu(サーフアップ Sāfuappu, literally meaning Surfs Up)Used while aboard a ship.Larsi 'grabs' the air, destabilising the water beneath him, forming a tidal wave under the ship, lifting it high up in the air. Carrying the ship several hundred meters, the wave then dies out, letting the ship down not so gently. This can be used to get a good head start, or bypass an obstacle.
(Requires 81 Mastery)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Minutes before the break of dawn, Gambit and T-bag were already awake, manning the yard of the ship and enjoying the morning sunrise as it dramatically radiated against their sight and denied the shadows behind their backs. As they stirred their brewed coffee and puffed their cigars, the two, including Tintin have locked another ship from a distance. Subsequent to the time Tintin reported the sighting to the captain, "Pretty!", T-bag yelled at Gambit. "That's them. The Redcount's."

"!??!", Gambit's eyes narrowed in emotion. His heart pounded a lot faster and his blood became hotter than the coffee he's currently sipping.

"There a total of four heavyweights aboard, including Redfield. One of the 'em is a damn chicka. Give her to me." T-bag suggested while licking his lower lips left and right as his maniac eyes glowed widely at Gambit. The latter just kept silent as he observed Larsi got out of his cabin wherein everyone did the same.

"They're moving fast.", Gambit uttered. Turning to Larsi, he figured out that their captain knew exactly what everyone is thinking. As he talked to Koujiro, Larsi was readying himself to break the air as he commanded everyone to hold.

Koujiro, Tintin, and Haddock immediately followed while T-bag simply tied himself up using his ropes to the mast of the ship; Gambit was just hanging with his hands tightly on the rigging. Seconds after, they heard a rumbling sound underneath the bottom with some crackling as the water pressure grew more and more until they were lifted like a leaf afloat the ocean as it's carried by tsunami to the heavens. As the boat flirted in the air and in the waves, Larsi then ordered them to prepare for battle.

"Sun over the yardarm", T-bag responded, still licking his lips left and right while entangled by his own ropes on the poles. "Hoy Pretty!" he paused for seconds, looking at Gambit. "Help me get outta here."

"Let's go!", Gambit whispered as he looked ahead and how closer they got to the enemies' ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

As Patrick wondered which ship aproached their vicinity, he walked up to Mark, who starred carefully towards the starboard side, and he said:
-Mark: "Pirates, sir. I see a black flag with the face of a silver haired man and cracks engraved around it. There´s also a giant on that ship!!" he said, turning his look towards to Patrick and carried on: "Sir, i think that`s Silver Hair Larsi, his bounty is 830,000,000 berri, it´s even higher than yours!!"

-
Patrick: "Uruse, Mark!!" Patrick was annoyed by the unwanted information about his bounty, reminding him that he had lost notoriety as a pirate, but today he was being granted an opportunity to change that. "Raise the alarm!! I want every man on deck right now!!" he shouted, expressing anger in his words.

The crew men began running all over the deck, getting ready to set on the battle stations. One of them, a small guy ran directly towards the Alarm Bell near the main mast, and rang it with all his energies, waking up everyone on the Scarlett Countess from their slumber.

As the whole crew woke up, Sarah and Mask also appeared on the main deck. Confused by the turmoil, Sarah wondered:
-Sarah: "What is going on------"

Her words were interrupted by a loud cracking sound coming from the distant ship on the starboard side, she looked towards it, and so did everyone aboard the Scarlett Countess, and realized the threat, shocked by what her eyes were witnessing: A tidal wave lifted the approaching ship, over the normal sea level, pushing said ship forward as if it was surfing the water mass, bringing it closer and closer to the Countess.

-Patrick: "Incoming!!! Everybody brace!!" he yelled and he held tight to the railing on the edge of the starboard deck, and the rest of the crew followed his orders.

As the opponent ship settled down nearby, the tidal wave wore down, but the after shock waves from the landing were strong enough to form a turbulence on the water, causing the Scarlett Countess to begin rocking from side to side.

Patrick Refield jumped, and stood on the starboard railing of the Countess, he then yelled towards the other ship : "Silver Hair Larsi, have you come here to die? Bahahaha" the pirate captain laughed maniacally, challenging the opposing party with his words.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
81 x 5 =405
Strength: 31+69=100
Speed: 100
100x2=200
-Reaction: 100
-Movement: 100
Vitality: 39+66=105
105x2=210
-Durability: 105
-Stamina: 105
Haki: 69
69x2=138
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki: 38(Awareness)
Devil Fruit: 100
Expertise: 50
50x2=100
Falcon Scaled Armor: 100
Mind: 16-16=0

The Silver Bullet settled down, although far from gracefully, sliding almost sideways to a halt about thirty meters behind the other ship. Larsi leaned away from the direction, using his weight to balance the ship so that it didn't capsize from the force of the waves. As he did so, he kept his eyes on the ship ahead. He saw figures rushing back and forth, yelling at one another. As the Silver Bullet slid to a halt, now only fifteen meters away, the captain wasted no time. Koujiro, you stay here. Gambit and T-bag, hop on.

He only waited a few seconds, letting the two men latch onto him, before kicking off. Once the two had grabbed ahold somehow, the giant bent down, before leaping through the air. In a hushed voice he spoke quickly to Gambit as they soared through the air. Attack Redfield, I will distract the rest. Now go! His giant feet came crushing down, wooden planks splintering under his pillar like feet.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Battle Begins

The wave has finally settled down and dismembered from the ship. Albeit, the ship itself kept on racking due to the impact and angle of their landing, but Larsi has managed to calm it down by making himself the equilibrium, equalizing the weight... With that, the ship has started to ease before it finally rested within 15 meters away from the other.. "We're close.. T-bag.." Gambit signaled him without looking directly at him.. The other just nodded in a distance.. Seconds after, Larsi finally gave orders to commence the drama as the two quickly hopped on captain's two shoulders: T-bag being on the left side preparing his ropes...

Meanwhile, it seemed that the captain himself knew what task to gave Gambit.. He would let revenge follow its lead..
Larsi said:
In a hushed voice he spoke quickly to Gambit as they soared through the air. Attack Redfield, I will distract the rest. Now go!
"Aye!" he replied. As he lit a cigarette , he lowered his stance by bending his left knee while the other supported from behind. Kicking off, he dashed away from Larsi's right shoulder and headed straight where Redfield was standing on... He drew his seastone as swiftly as he could on his right hand before holding it in a reverse grip. Magnifying the stronghold, his left hand held his right wrist.. As he propelled midair, he started feeling the breeze touching his skin which made his clothes and hair fluttered like the wings of a humningbird.. Closing his distance, he aimed to strike Redfield's body with a deadly horizontal blow using his jutte.. "ALIAS!!" he whispered looking daringly at the enemy.

Alias: The user holds the staff in reverse grip with the other hand on his wrist and lands a deadly horizontal blow to the body, sending them flying. requires 41 strength, 41 mastery - DPR: B

T-bag and Rope in Action

And in the left shoulder, T-bag started with the tail, coiling the whole rope up into roughly same-size coils.. Grabbing the smaller circle – the hondo – and threading the rope through to build a loop that is the same length as the distance from your hip to the ground.. Swinging it several times before throwing it to the stirring wheel of the enemy's ship, aiming to dismantle it and lose their will to escape..

Along with this, he would drew another rope which would use to attack anyone who will approach him on his way to the wheel..

"Yeeeeeeha!!! Prepare to die you motherfuckers!! Rope action: Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot!!" He created a large net out of ropes before slamming them on top of several pirates he would come across..

Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot: T-Bag creates a large net out of ropes and slams it on top of several enemies. Requires 31 Mastery, 11 Strength - DPR: C

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
dabit
Redfield´s words were contested by direct action. The invading pirates gave no quarter in talking, negotiations had been over before it even started, which is about right when it come to pirates. Plus Patrick threatening Larsi to death wasn´t much help either.

The silver haired Giant leaped into the air from his ship and towards the Countess. Attached to his massive body came two men, one had a Diamond emblem engraved in his forehead, while the other was a normal skinny human with a white shirt and a street thug vibe. As the flying Giant landed on the Countess ship deck, the wodden planks splittered.

The Red Count pirate crew was astonished by the size of the standing beast in the middle of the Ship´s deck. Patrick quickly scolded his men for being in shock.
-Patrick: "What? You fools never seen a Giant before?"

The two men that came with Silver hair took advantage of the conmotion to attack at once. The man with the diamond went after Redfield himself, while the street thug went after the fodder crewmen.

The Diamond pirate attempted to attack Redfield with a horizontal strike of his jutte while saying the name of his attack.
Stealth Black Sanji said:
Closing his distance, he aimed to strike Redfield's body with a deadly horizontal blow using his jutte.. "ALIAS!!" he whispered looking daringly at the enemy.

But Mark, who was right beside Patrick Redfield quickly stands in between the attack trajectory, and coating his sword with Armament haki, he performs a upward blow to clash against the pirate´s strike, and protecting his captain from harm.

-Mark: "Black Sun Clap!!"
DPR: B, requires 41 mastery, 41 Strength
+2 Hardening

Town Level Attack
As Mark protected his captain, Redfield barely frowned at the Diamond guy. And Mark said: "If you want fight the captain, you gotta go through me first, iaro"

Redfield nodded at Mark, a vicecaptain with superb loyalty and discipline, as he went straight at the invading Giant.
-Patrick: "Down with this Giant! The bigger they are, the harder they fall!! Bahahaha" he said, laughing and dashing towards the big fellow, but on his way he saw the street thug attempting to rope the crew men with a net.

Stealth Black Sanji said:
"Yeeeeeeha!!! Prepare to die you motherfuckers!! Rope action: Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot!!" He created a large net out of ropes before slamming them on top of several pirates he would come across..
-Patrick: "But first, a meal would help me recover from this hangover. Bahahaha!"
Patrick transformed into his hybrid form, and attacked the street thug with a life sucking technique, using his vampire claws to direct a stab towards the man's chest.
-Patrick: "Life Drain"
Life Drain: Allows the user to suck the life force of a target, while replenishing stamina and small health on self.
(Target Stamina/User DF Mastery)x3= turns needed for full drain, at the end of which, the user will replenish from Exhaustion, Deep cuts in muscles and Destroyed organs.
1 mastery: can replenish stamina
41 mastery: can heal minor injuries
81 mastery: can heal serious injuries.

T-Bag Stamina: 61
Redfield Mastery: 81
Full Drain in 2 turns
Realizing the captain was busy for the moment, Sarah and Mask attempted to strike the Giant standing in the middle of the ship deck with a double team attack.
Sarah jumped into the air and coating her staff with armament haki, she directed a vertical strike downwards to the Giant´s head while she yelled:
-Sarah: "Sunlight blow!!"
DPR: A, requires 61 mastery, 61 Strength
+2 Hardening

City Level Attack

At the same time, Mask pointed his gun sights towards the Giant´s feet and fired all the magazine out, attempting to distract him from Sarah's attack.
61 Gunslinging Mastery. B rank bullets

City Block Level Attack

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As he landed, the invading captain activated his color of observation, spreading his awareness all over the deck of the ship. He felt motion as Gambit and his friend dashed towards Redfield. A strange sensation caused him to turn around and look towards the enemy captain, seeing him transform into a grotesque half-human form. So that's the power Gambit is after, Larsi thought to himself, I hope it doesn't prove too much for him.

His thoughts were interrupted as his legs were assaulted by a barrage of bullets, though at most they might have scratched the surface of his skin. The attack that came next, slamming into his head was more noticeable though, the air slash actually pushed his head aside, cutting a few hairs. He was physically fine, having turned his head to the side before the attack, although attacking his hair must have been a slight towards him, giving his moniker Silver Hair. Unacceptable!

Raising his arm, black plates slid along it from his shoulder seemingly by their own volition. From his color of observation he knew that Sarah was still mid air in front of him, so he raised his long arm to just below her, just as the plates reached his wrist. Then, as a viper striking, the plates shifted, a shape erupting from its surface. Shaping into a bird's talons, it attempted to wrap around Sarah's body, although not stab her... yet.

Larsi turned his head forward once more, opening his mouth, his voice cold as ice.
What exactly do you think you are doing?
Talon Strike
The armor sprouts falcon's feet, attempting to grab ahold of and stabbing the foe with its talons.
DPR: S+, requires 100 mastery

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit vs Mark

Gambit approached Redfield like a bullet fired beyond a hypersonic pistol, aiming to send a warm advance to the legendary pirate himself; however, it was intervened by his vice-captain, Mark who stood in front of his 'Alias' and launched an upward blow which successfully clashed against his horizontal strike and subsequently created a strong gust of wind that blowed in the surrounding which eventually caused the deck where they were standing to splinter. "?!!"

As their attacks connected, he briefly exchanged a sinister look with the two foes while listening to what they're saying. The Pirate Prince slid his eyes to the side as he saw Redfield immediately dashed towards Larsi after hearing what Mark suggested.

Turning back to the enemy swordsman, still with that sinister look on his face, he uttered, "It's impressive that you were able to match my attack by hardening your weapon, but...." he paused while giving a grin at his opponent before he shook his head slowly. "I. Am. Not. Your opponent." He pushed his jutte against the enemy's blade before disengaging from it and quickly looked behind as he saw Redfield who finally transformed into his hybrid form and went after his partner instead. He thought, worried, Oh no! T-bag!!

Quickly, he pressed hardly against the deck of the Countess and kicked off towards Redfield while he fashioned an idea in his head, So that's the power of that devil fruit. I can't believe that he displayed that to us this early. I need to experience myself how it's utilized, and thus, I need to take him down. As he charged, he drew 3 metal cards from his left and launched them behind him, solely targeting Mark's location to prevent him from following. Once thrown, he would draw another set of 3 metal cards which he would fire directly to Redfield to catch his attention, if not to damage him. "Three-of-a-kind... Oi Redfield!!! Face me! You are just a loser from the Pirate King's era.. And now, you showed yourself hoping that it's finally your time to shine.. Unfortunately, you're still the same old loser who will never ever become a Pirate King.. Everybody knows that.. Hahahaha!"

Three-of-a-kind: The first ability Gambit named which consists of launching 3 metal cards to at most 3 targets, slashing the specific body part he targeted. He could also fire these cards to a single target, accumulating all the potential damages it could incur. requires 31 strength, 31 mastery - DPR: C (each card)

T-Bag's Rope Action lives on!

Meanwhile, T-Bag had successfully grabbed the steering wheel as soon as he left Larsi's shoulder. As he did, he quickly pulled it out and finally dismantled it; however, since no fodder had dared to come across his way to the wheel, he decided not to launch his Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot anymore. With this, he activated his observation haki instead and surveyed the area with his awareness and sensed just a few meters behind him that Larsi and two other foes facing off. At the same time, he felt a presence who was quickly approaching his location which was being chased by another. The former was embodying an evil demeanor who he knew something he felt before. Ha! Someone's getting near me, I can sense it, although, it's pretty hard to see. Certainly the monster himself. Alackaday!

Having been able to sense an enemy, he threw the dismantled wheel he was currently holding as a projectile and immediately drew his pistol, firing a succession of 4 bullets towards the approaching someone before launching his rope rapidly in the northeast direction and knotted it tightly around the ship's yard. Using its force, he pulled himself up, hiding behind the sails who weren't furled at the time. As he travelled by his rope, he swung like a monkey, swinging from one tree to the other and hovered over, locking in his sight the vice-captain of the crew, Mark behind Gambit..

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sarah, who was mid-air might have been able to use the range of her staff to push herself away, but additional limbs growing out from the clothing of her enemy was not what she had expected to encounter! "Kyaa!" she let out as her left arm was grabbed by the pair of talons. What the heck is this??? I thought Silver Hair was just a giant!? It pressed down into her arm like a wrench halting her fall and cauing her right arm to whip down and bounce. She gripped her weapon tight in pain. As the giant spoke to her the auburn blonde piratess felt a sudden chill, she knew she had to escape. "HELP ME!" she called to her crew at the same time swinging up her haunting twin-blade longstaff aiming to cut the bird-like appendages gripping her. She coated it with black haki. (Uppercut DPR: B at 61 strength and +2 from haki is City Level)

Meanwhile, Mask who had been shooting the giant's feet to know avail, her Sarah's call and took a careful aim shooting each limb of the bird-armor once to try to loosen Sarah (DPR: B City Block Level) The well dressed man was silent, but his stance and actions spoke loud: "Let her go you bastard!" with a stomp of his left foot.

Most of the members of the Red Count fodder were quite scared once they saw a giant and their captain transform. Though they had no haki, they could feel some type of pressure exuding from the battlefield and stayed away under deck or towards the side of the ship...

Red Field was quickly approaching TBag in a half-demon twisted like shape. Wings ripping through the air around him. The prey had noticed his approach and tried to slow the Count down with a wheel of wood. "Baaahahaah" smashing through it like a white-belt breaking a pre-broken training board. As she felt the man flee using a strange rope technique he thought, An interesting skill but it's far far too slow to save you. Licking his lips, Redfield sensed metal projectiles coming from behind him and her a voice yell. In the sky with his devil fruit, the pirate captain was at home. Sorry, the count thought, but you'll have to wait your turn.

As his wings fluidly turned to track the moving monkey-like man (TBag), Redfield's body warped yet again bubbling his skin from beneath his cloak, but not enough to break the expensive looking attire. The cards passed by and flew off into the distance with rather impressive speed themself. But they were too linear. The Count's face turned dark brown as hair sprouted and his teeth grew long and hungry. "Come back here monkey, I just want a small bite!" He teased the man with the rope as he rapidly approached. Redfield would continue his same attack, the life drain.

Mark, meanwhile chased after Gambit
"You fool! Letting your guard down so quickly *tchh" The proud veteran warrior scoffed. With his crimson shortsword he deflected each card with a quick slash Rosé Pieces! (DPR: B) as he lept toward Gambit. "Have you no pride in the battle before you?" Henderickson took his blade with both hands and aimed to pierce Gambit with his lunge making his body into a spear, his red sword's edged melted a deep black and the center remained: "Bloody Crimson!" (DPR: A at 50 strength +2 ranks from haki is City Level)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
TBag's steering wheel projectile was easily deflected, smashed thoroughly by Redfield as he pressed onto him. Midair, he observed how quickly the count progressed before him and evolved into his bat form, magnifying his speed even more, faster than how he hovered over the air. As he changed form dramatically, TBag couldn't think of a plan to escape him but face off. He realized the difference in power, he uttered, Tch! He even evaded te bullets. There's no point to escape. I fight.

Albeit quicker, he could still see his movements despite the struggle; still spreading out his awareness (CoO), he could detect his foe. He pulled out his rope to the next mast, gaining some distance. He lifted up his gun and fired all 30 ammunitions towards the approaching enemy. "Eat this! Bastard!"

At Gambit's location, he was being chased by the vice-captain, also deflecting the same amount of cards Redfield did. Hhm. I thought so. This one's not gonna let me slide a fight. Well then. As soon as Gambit fashioned these thoughts, Mark drew his blade with his hands, launching a spear-like strike towards him. As the foe blackened his sword, he pushed. Gambit said, "impressive speed but less power!" He waited till Mark closed in before he imbued with haki and intended to engage his steel-made jutte against the other's sword by intentionally targeting the blade usimg the jutte's shaft, locking it before he waxed it off to the other side and launched a counter thrust onto the body of the foe. He grinned and yelled, "Toto!"

A counter-attack to an incoming attack. He hits the opponent’s weapon with the shaft and waxes it off before landing a rapid thrust onto them. requires 41 strength, 41 mastery - DPR: B

DPR: 81 - Large Building Level
+ 4 in B rank attack and hardening..
Total: Mountain Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the talon gripped the woman out of the air, she started struggling immediately. Even while in the massive claws she began her counter attack, striking out at the claws, although completely in vain. Her strikes did little more than leave some scratches. Same could be said for the attack from the masked man. The strikes were simply repelled off the black armor. Annoyed, Larsi realized he should teach them a lesson. Using the full force of the claws, they started closing, and unless Sarah somehow escape, she would be cut in half. You should have remained calm.

Had he successfully killed Sarah, he would let her bloody corpse fall to the deck, then turn towards Mask, the talons retreating back into his armor. It's time for a culling... he said, before raising his voice. Redfield, do you mean to let me kill all your men?

@Gambit @Ranger

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sarah's heart sank when she felt the pressure of her twin-blade repel. No... She thought ...how?. Mask watched his bullets bounce away. His eyes bulged. "SARAH!!!" He yelled, muffled. "COUNT!!! HELP!!!" but it was too late... "KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!-" ... then silenced by a blood wrenching blurg of her body gushing open "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Mask cried out, "FUCK YOU TO HELL!" he pressed down on his trigger as hard as he could screaming at the top of his lungs, "RAAAAAAA!" shooting at the titan before him...

Even though the vice-captain had the upper hand from the card player's neglect, Gambit was quick enough to turn mid air and counter Mark's signature fishing strike! Although, Mark's blade was pushed out of the way, the swordsman was no nooby. Since his whole body was being used like a spear, Mark began to spin. *Tch!* he let out How could he be so quick? Now, Mark sensed his foes intention with his haki Alright then. This Won't be easy. But you aren't defeating me like that! and immediately whipping out his right leg to meet the thrust. Using the spin from Gambit's own waxing counter his leg gained momentum and coating his shin with black haki POOOOOOOOOOOW the two clashed yet again. But Mark's strike being from a combat he was not well attuned to was not as skilled as his sword and although he prevented any serious damage, Gambit sent the vice-captain hurdeling back down to the deck of the ship! SMASH! he broke the floorboards with his back as he landed.

At this point the ship itself was a mess. Covered in bullet holes, blood stain, the sail starting to rip from the pressure of Redfield's wings and now a hole in the deck itself! Even if the pirates managed to win... what would be left of their crew. That's what Mark Henderickson was thinking at least. But... Baa! Such weaklings! "BA-HAHAHA!" Redfield gleefully chuckled as he rode the sky at breakneck speeds towards TBag. "Don't mind if I do! BA -HAA!" the vampire opened his fanged jaws wide catching the bullets in his mouth. If they fall to Silver Hair so easily then there are incapable of making me pirate king anyway! The bullets would sting him, but TBag was just too weak to deal any real damage to the flying specter. The pirate captain let loose his tongue and the bullets dropped down to the deck along with his ghoulish saliva. Redfield was now on top of the scruffy dressed man and this time, his claws would feast. Upon pure life energy! He licked his lips.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bullets tore through Larsi's clothing, bouncing off his body as he turned to face the man firing at him. However, his attention was diverted towards the ruckus at the other end of the ship. He watched Redfield descend from the skies, gaping jaw absorbing all of the shots sent by the Giant's ally, as unfazed by them as Larsi were by the assaults on his own person. Elsewhere he saw Gambit preoccupied with the vice captain, unable to help his friend. Shaking his head, Silver Hair's hand started to pulse with energy as he pulled his arm back, before launching it in a punch towards Redfield. As he did, the pulsing energy that surrounded his fist shot off, flying through the air towards the other pirate captain. Should it collide with something, the energy within would release, unleashing a devastating blast at whatever it hit.

As he sent the attack off, Larsi started his rush towards Redfield and Tbag, watching closely in case Redfield would shield himself with his prey against the giant's attack, and if so, he would try his best to redirect the attack. However, for now he quickly closed the distance, the wooden deck of the ship creaking and cracking with each of his steps. His size meant it would take very few steps to actually reach his target.

Kabutowari: Hassha-tai(兜割: 発射体 Kabutowari: Hassha-tai, literally meaning "Helmet Break: Projectile"): Larsi focuses his great power into a small, spherical area, otherwise known as a hypocenter around his fist, just like with the original version of this technique. However, through higher levels of mastery he is able to contain the bubble even as it leaves his hand. By doing so, he can throw the bubble, causing it to explode upon impact.
Damage scales on devil fruits mastery.
(100 mastery, 71 strength) Destructive Potency Rank: S

Small country level

Top Bottom