Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action
Emphasis
It has been three years since Jin last visited Sciurus Island . A carnage that took place more than a decade ago in the form of a meteor,destroyed almost everything and almost sunk the island . During Jin's last visit, the island was reeling and was almost back to its former beauty albeit missing the various species of squirrels that loittered the island . Good signs of life were presented in the form of some amphibous animals making it their home back then .
But he barely could recognise the place now . There was now a harbour . A makeshift market district attached to it were filled with people . Oh there were of all known species . Jin had never seen a Mink in East Blue ,forget about the two Giants that were thundering over everyone . He had heard some fishman terrorizing an island some distance of there . But the ones here seemed docile . Jin had seen such a place ,he felt a sense of relief when he saw no chains .
The noise contrasted the peace Jin had in mind when he was sailing for the island . Evidently he was bewildered . Turning his head all around to gauge what had happened to the serene Sciuris .
The greenary at the shore was all but gone . Only the bigger trees were spared . The grandeur of the island , the immensely beautiful grassland that graced the eyes of anyone at the shore , were just a shell of itself . There were buildings outside the market that even shocked the well travelled Jin . Those existed only on metropolis like Water 7 or Dressrosa .

These cannot have happened over three years . Did the island had some hidden treasures ? People have gathered here and by their looks , they seem like hyenas surrounding their prey .
Rubbing his eyes repeatedly ,Jin finally started pinching himself .
But nothing changed the scene . It was still the smelly market with hoards of sentient beings making wanton noise . For a person with haki could immediately sense the greed, hatred,anger and all other negative emotions squirmming around . When Jin looked closely, he could see mostly armouries ,smithies ,smelters, glassworks and the brickworks spread over the market district . Concrete and metals had taken over the shore .

Damn these desecraters ! Couldn't they have found some other island ? Change ,huh! I couldn't have expected it to gain its previous iteration . I should accept it .
As Jin exited the harbour town ,he saw Manors with large estate around them . In one of these luxurious home, the pirate ronin saw gardeners tending to the unnatural landscape while chatting to the maids . A thundering middle aged oaf scattering them with his presence . The large gates and the equally monstrous wall separated their own little paradise .

It was too much of a change for Scuirus to go through . Once a small village at its centre , then the meteor robbing Jin and a civilisation of their home turning it into wasteland . The third phase slowly returning back to ts former self . But alas that turned into neo-nightmarish Island .
All happening within a decade and half timespan .
@Gambit
Will state the stats once we meet .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
"Speech"
Thoughts

Statistics
Level
: 69×5=345

Strength: 69+12+5=86 [+15=101]
Speed: 69+12=81 [+20=101]
81 [101]×2=162 [202]
- Movement Speed: 81 [101]
- Reaction Speed: 81 [101]
Vitality:
69+12=81 [+20=101]
81 [101]×2=162 [202]
- Stamina: 81 [101]
- Durability: 81 [101]
Haki: 60×2=120
- Armament: 100 [+20=120]
- Awareness: 20
- Conqueror's: soon
Martial Arts: 32+18=50
50×2=100
- Poker Heat: 100 [+20=120]
- Death Scythe: 0
Devil Fruit: 46

- MA Boost: 5 (str)
- Racial Boost: 12,12,12,18 (str,spd,vit,MA)
- [Zoan Form Boost: 15,20,20 (str,spd,vit)]
- [+20 sub-stat boosts in MA]
- [+20 sub-stat boosts in CoA]

Three years ago, two old friends met in a wasteland and reminisced about their past journey in that island. Through exchanges of sentiments, blades ripped their souls in shreds. Through true predicaments, their hearts were filled with undying emotions. Emotions that suffered only enough to roll their fists into canon balls and clenched their spirits even harder only to denounce the evils within their grips. Together, they unleashed the remaining embers of their oppressed guilt and repentance. Cast them into the fleshes of one another and let their senses complemented with the fire they caught as they launched both anger and love. As both warriors of yesterdays love and harmony tasted the very blood in their wielded weapons, the wounds in that battle began to vanish like a gasp in the whirlwind. However, scars do remains and so it will forever be.

The light of the sun radiated down to the land of the squirrels, and as its rays sprang forth the clouds underneath, it cast its shadows into the then peaceful place. The shadows symbolizes how gloomy the place had been after the battle that took place in the center of the island, right in the very crater created by a debris of an asteroid that passed through the earth and eradicated the entirety of the community to ashes 15 years ago. It may take sometime before the clouds would pass by but the birds that keep on hovering over the land still holds hope until there's a sky that watches them.

Elsewhere, a man in the silhouette was sitting inside a certain room. His image is being held against the light beaming from the windows until it darkened. He lit a cigarette which somewhat gave a light inside the dark room albeit his face is still in somber look. He puffed it skywards and stood up; looking outside the window but staring out to the space. He thought, Ahin, I have done everything I could to restore the place. And I needed to lend money from an organization called mafia in order to have funds and capital to build infrastructure that will enable commerce into this wasteland. But as investors keep on roaming, they began to gain more from the land and build their very own empire inside. Alas, the land we once knew and grew up from has now vanished but the people who survived that incident have their own sources of incomes now. In one way or another, I was able to restore the balance in this land. So please, wherever you are there in heaven, don't blame me. I only did what I think was right. But if he, will come over here and stop me, I am gonna show him what it's like to deal with the lord governing this place.

The clouds above finally passed by and let the sun be seen once more. The blue sky rejoiced with the birds shooting into it and let the very crater the man in silhouette's house was resting glowed and showcased its green meadows. Perhaps the beauty of this meadow would go down as the single history of this story. The only place which remains to as the remnants of the past which will began to unravel once more. The man turned around, boasted his remarkably handsome face with a black hair combed backwards in a smooth fashion, a dreamy yet menacing crimson upturned eyes which match the color of the diamond emblem on his forehead. He is tall and has light skin and a muscular physique. He was wearing a black trench coat that has an embroidery on its mid collar, a three-belted white inside shirt that goes with a pair of crossed black suspenders to wrap it, a pair of black arm sleeves with a couple of cuff-links on it, a pair of red belts around his waist which holster his metal/diamond cards, and several belts around his right thigh to holster some more deck of cards; all flirting with his black jeans ad black metal-toed boots. He uttered, "Because I, Gambit of Sciurus Island is the Lord and nobody can stop me. Even you, Jin!"

And as we walked towards the door, the giant mirror inside the room reflected his image and brought us this.

@Captain Khan
[automerge]1586349557[/automerge]
@Captain Khan my attacks will look like this instead of the one above..

Lord Gambit, The Vampire
Statistics

Level: 79×5=395
Strength: 86+14+5=105 [+15=120]
Speed: 86+14=100 [+20=120]
100 [120]×2=200 [240]
- Movement Speed: 100 [120]
- Reaction Speed: 100 [120]
Vitality: 67+14=81 [+20=101]
81 [101]×2=162 [202]
- Stamina: 81 [101]
- Durability: 81 [101]
Haki: 46×2=92
- Armament: 81
- Awareness: 11
- Conqueror's: soon
Martial Arts: 29+21=50
50×2=100
- Poker Heat: 100 [+20=120]
- Death Scythe: 0
Devil Fruit: 81

- MA Boost: 5 (str)
- Racial Boost: 14,14,14,21 (str,spd,vit,MA)
- [Zoan Form Boost: 15,20,20 (str,spd,vit)]
- [+20 sub-stat boosts in MA]

Last edited:
Top Bottom