Future Events Reverie pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Hello peeps, use this thread to discuss possible upcomming Reverie events shown in the future of the manga,
in order to generate a bit of possible hype and maybe ease our minds!
Don't forget: It was leaked that Reverie shall come back in one or another way, with big events happening!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At this point, it's safe to assume Reverie will be over before the Wano arc (if they really wait a week to fight Kaido). I think Oda missed a beat here. He should have structured the arc in such a way that the news of Kaido defeat finds the leaders still Reverie. Anyways that could still happen but it looks unlikely at the moment.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
is saboXbonney already a thing? :lazysmplz:
:dogkek: no, but it is possible that Sabo builds up his harem on the reverie

At this point, it's safe to assume Reverie will be over before the Wano arc (if they really wait a week to fight Kaido). I think Oda missed a beat here. He should have structured the arc in such a way that the news of Kaido defeat finds the leaders still Reverie. Anyways that could still happen but it looks unlikely at the moment.
The later it happens the more flashbackish it will be. The mroe flashbackish it is, the more it can be ruined lol.

Can't wait to see more of Cobecca :love:
:lazylaughplz: I hope, before Koby moves forward to the Throne Wars

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:dogkek: no, but it is possible that Sabo builds up his harem on the reverie
They both love Kuma and are probs there to try and rescue him/they both hate Blackbeard/she has some connection to ace to I think?/some connection to akainu (who sabo is also in direct conflict with).

I’m officially building this ship:lazyshyplz:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They both love Kuma and are probs there to try and rescue him/they both hate Blackbeard/she has some connection to ace to I think?/some connection to akainu (who sabo is also in direct conflict with).

I’m officially building this ship:lazyshyplz:
It is absolutely not far off.
We need the shounen protagonist support squad. And here we got Sabo, Bonnie and Vivi :lazyshy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is absolutely not far off.
We need the shounen protagonist support squad. And here we got Sabo, Bonnie and Vivi :lazyshy:
And Kuma! Would literally make me cry if chopper/franky somehow managed to restore his personality/humanity by EoS :larsicry:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And Kuma! Would literally make me cry if chopper/franky somehow managed to restore his personality/humanity by EoS :larsicry:
Oh you got a point...how could I forget kuma :pepeban:
Maybe vegapunk is really a revo and chopper can surpass VP by recovering Kumas lost personality...I would love to see it!
[automerge]1568298160[/automerge]
:pepemusic: Act 2 finally over, how high are the chances for new Reverie input?

Last edited:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It would be nice to see something about Reverie about now. It would give a breather into the vs Yonko arc and also gives us more insight about that big strawhat and also about the Kuma rescuing party.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh yes! Worldbuilding chapters a la reverie! I dont need another 9 chapters but I think 3-5 chapters of Reverie and outcome would be justified right now!

I think the most important outcome of the Reverie will probably be the decision of the Navy whether they move to Wano or not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The question is will we get Levely part 2 or will we get something else with a little bit info about Levely like in the BBP chapters.

Maybe a Schibukai chapter showing their reaction to the change of Shichibukai system.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The question is will we get Levely part 2 or will we get something else with a little bit info about Levely like in the BBP chapters.

Maybe a Schibukai chapter showing their reaction to the change of Shichibukai system.
Maybe we get Mrs Bakkin and Weevil

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
World building chapter are the best , I have feeling it won't be Reverie focused but about the BB pirates :unsure: I am fine with anything as long as it's interesting

Still waiting for Ryo's reveal :pepehammer:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For suspense and progression of the story i believe that Oda will return to Levely. But my question is in what part? a moments ago before the current events in Wano? or the same parallel present time?

For me it would be great if the next chapter is a Game of Thrones type. I really love those.

Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom