Fan Club Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I believe he'll unlock the black blade on Enma during his main fight(probably King) and it'll be the main difference allowing him to defeat his opponent. About his hometown, can you tell me the info that was stated about them? Must have missed it.
Yeah that is one possibility. Just like he kind of unlocked breath of all things (or what it was called) during his fight against Mr 1 he could unlock the black blade during a big fight soon.

The info about his hometown. Momo mentioned Sunacchi and Zoro said it was a term he picked up from the old people of his town, as well as Tenguyama mentioned Wado Ichimonji and Enma were crafted by the same smith, Shimotsuki Kouzaburou. He left the country illegally 50 years ago. (page 16 on JB) This could mean he was one of the people who left Wano and came to the East Blue, then created the town Shimotsuki there, and maybe, as possibility, Kuina and her father Koshiro are descendants of him. Maybe Koshiro is the son, but it's only an idea though.

EDIT: The old people of Zoros town could be Kouzaburous generation who still used it as they don't know Sunacchi is a negative term since the failed raid on Onigashima ten years ago or so.
[automerge]1568307771[/automerge]
also I will still stick to my theory about both Zoro and Kuina being remnants of the Shimotsuki clan, the only explanation why Koshiro entrusted Zoro with the Wado Ichimonji.
doesn't make much sense in my opinion, they would have known of being relatives in that case. But they were only friends

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So there's one day left until the raid/war. Act 2 is finally done.

You guys think Zoro will be able to change Enma into a Kokuto before that? Or do you think he will change it during his fights or afterwards? Tenguyama mentioned it after all.

Also after they explained more about Enma it seems suitable for Zoro. I didn't like it at first but he is amazed by it so I guess it's fine. :D

New info about Zoros hometown as well, what do you guys think about it?

I believe zoro will change the sword before the fight, maybe already did it since he trained after he got the sword.
I also do believe that since it was mention thatenma is the only sword to cut Kaido, perhaps this is a foreshadow of zoro fighting kaido. I mean, just fighting, don't get me wrong, not defeating

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I believe zoro will change the sword before the fight, maybe already did it since he trained after he got the sword.
I also do believe that since it was mention thatenma is the only sword to cut Kaido, perhaps this is a foreshadow of zoro fighting kaido. I mean, just fighting, don't get me wrong, not defeating
Well people mention it here and there that Zoro will be involved into the fight against Kaido. Not defeating but at least landing a hit against him because of several "foreshadowings" and now also the sword that already cut Kaido. It is possible in my opinion but we don't know for sure yet who he will fight. it's assumed Kyoshiro or King and Orochi, one of those definitely. I hope though that Kyoshiro will switch to the ally's side and not Orochis. He's hiding something

Deleted member 146

Would LOVE to join!

Made this artwork a while ago xD

Hope you guys like it :D

If you do, please do checkout my other artworks, most of them are of Robin tho :LOL:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would LOVE to join!

Made this artwork a while ago xD

Hope you guys like it :D

If you do, please do checkout my other artworks, most of them are of Robin tho :LOL:

Damn that's really cool! :pepemusic:
I will add you to member list, sorry for the late reply

Top Bottom