Artwork by r-trigger/Richy Truong

Welcome to the
Roronoa Zoro Fanclub!

This is the Fanclub of the future Worlds
Strongest Swordsman (WSS), he wears the
title of the Pirate Hunter, and his current bounty
has a sum of awesome 320.000.000 Berry!

This is the MAN: Roronoa Zoro! :ghostie:

Let's discuss about this seaweed head, his plot, swords and great abilities! :pepemusic:

Wano gave and will give us a lot of things to talk about so let's have fun!

Them's the Fanclub Rules:
  • Any pointless Zoro/Sanji discussion or Wanking will be reported. :catgun:
  • Please stay friendly and discuss with respectful manners. (TB Guidelines) :ghostie:
  • Never forget to credit (LINK) the original artist in case you post fanart! :angrycrabs:
  • No shipping posts! I don't care what ship it is, the general Fanclub Guidelines don't allow shipping content. Discussions and Fanart about Zoro and Tashigi, or with Hiyori or whoever are allowed, as long as it doesn't involve any pairing content. :ghostie:

If you want to join, please tag/mention/@ me!
Memberlist:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
great! I will add you!

Why is he your favorite character? :ghostie: any particular reason that puts him above others?
His personality. Law and Corazon comes close enough for #1 in my top though. :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
His personality. Law and Corazon comes close enough for #1 in my top though. :pepemusic:
Personality? I see. :ghostie:
What about the others? @Dragomir @Gintoki Why do you like Zoro?

For me personally it's basically he's a well thought-through character. His design is very simple but easy to recognize. Also I have a weakness for swordfighters because swords are awesome :dogkek: I like his loyal and stubborn side when facing an opponent. And I love how he faced Kuma :ghostie: not to mention his fights are bloody and I crave the manga blood. :lazypoolplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Personality? I see. :ghostie:
What about the others? @Dragomir @Gintoki Why do you like Zoro?

For me personally it's basically he's a well thought-through character. His design is very simple but easy to recognize. Also I have a weakness for swordfighters because swords are awesome :dogkek: I like his loyal and stubborn side when facing an opponent. And I love how he faced Kuma :ghostie: not to mention his fights are bloody and I crave the manga blood. :lazypoolplz:
Hmm, the loyalty to Luffy is one of the best attributes about him imo. He went from putting himself first to his captain ahead of him. Defending Luffy's honor in Enies Lobby with the Usopp thing, taking his pain. Getting stronger in the timeskip not to accomplish his dream but to help Luffy accomplish his.

Every single Straw hat is loyal but Zoro's has definitely been highlighted the most.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm, the loyalty to Luffy is one of the best attributes about him imo. He went from putting himself first to his captain ahead of him. Defending Luffy's honor in Enies Lobby with the Usopp thing, taking his pain. Getting stronger in the timeskip not to accomplish his dream but to help Luffy accomplish his.

Every single Straw hat is loyal but Zoro's has definitely been highlighted the most.
Oh, you're highlighting his loyalty. I am definitely a fan of it as well. As first mate he knows best about Luffy and trusts him the most. I really loved how deep their bond is when they reunited in Wano. They looked really happy to see each other again ?

Top Bottom