[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 1: Monster Mafia - ROMANCE DAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[vote lynch Dr. Respect]
[automerge]1570922752[/automerge]
Sorry, I got a bit distracted by my game.

[unvote]

[vote lynch papa rak]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Meh not sure why I joined since I forgot to hit send on my actions Last night lol.

Why we voting for rak? Seems mean

Reactions: Rej
Day 17 Lynch/Night 18 Start

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rak used to think his life was a tragedy... but soon realized it was a comedy. He laughed maniacally as the noose tightened on his neck, the long drop breaking it and giving him an instant, peaceful death. The evil in the Town had overcome all odds... no one knew what other horrors awaited in the night.

And with that:

@Papa Rak, the Best Imouto and a member of Town has been lynched.

He was Charlotte Brûlée, from One Piece

It is Night 18.
You have 24 Hours to send in your actions.
Failure to do so will result in being replaced or modkilled.

Please do not post in this thread until the Day Phase starts.

Remember, the sooner you send actions, the sooner the day begins!

Night 18 End/Day 18 Start

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quick!

Scum City begins to be plagued by a confusing set of actions. First of all, the General came to the Student with an offer they promptly accepted. It was then that the Dimension Hopper equipped an armor to fight the General but found themselves unable to do anything. Same went for their following musical number, which didn't affect the General, but it did stop the Student in their tracks, and led the Pacifist to pay a visit to the Student, which was halted by the President, who came to pressurize them. Then, the Evil Spirit went inside the President and proceeded to halt the Student too, even more so. It was then that a barrage of laser beams came at the Pacifist and Student, but both dodged with ease. And then, the Student vanished, coming back right before dawn, feeling rejuvenated. Last but not least, the Minister was still watching from afar.

Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that:

No one died last night.

It is Day 18 and you may now discuss. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes for a lynch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh boy...Nice try guys
[automerge]1571047661[/automerge]
Why did you lynch papa rak ? I told you 100 times that i dont change towns alignment...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom