[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 10 - American High School 2 - JoJo Version

Who shall be expelled today?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
Yeah I am scum with AFH because I always vote for him.. Lol

I M a good guy.. I don't hace a friend chat just like the others but i am a good guy. Who wants friends anyway?
[automerge]1587273211[/automerge]
Naomi found ya out man what ever are we going to do
[automerge]1587273248[/automerge]
Oh agony, oh muses!
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
I can't just talk to myself about this. Just like you're asking who you suspect questions, I'm asking my suspects. Yours just happen to be online and responding while mine are in scum chat.
You can talk to me, who's asking you questions. Why are those guys your suspects? The thoughts on them.
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
Jinri subbed in for Wai after D1. Normalizer subbed in for Juliet last night.
Day 1 replacements are the ones on most suspecious about usually, if it’s a mid game replacement other factors are taken into account

But in today I care more about Naomi weak defense.
[automerge]1587275239[/automerge]
And anything other then pressure on Naomi will be interpreted as scum trying to redirect the attention away from Naomi
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Day 1 replacements are the ones on most suspecious about usually, if it’s a mid game replacement other factors are taken into account

But in today I care more about Naomi weak defense.
[automerge]1587275239[/automerge]
And anything other then pressure on Naomi will be interpreted as scum trying to redirect the attention away from Naomi
Interpret away, Naomi is lock Town and she isn't getting lynched today nor ever.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
For future reference

FG 1: Nova, AL, Bizzo, Nessos
FG 2: AFH, Naomi, Stray, Papa Rak, Jinri
FG 3: Juliet, Rej, TYPO, Law, Ryu Kishi

Friendless: Gambit and Pepper
 

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Messages
445
Reaction score
1,730
Points
5,350
Salty Doubloons
1,556
Stop multiposting and use the +quote function :weirdpeep:

Also Diavolo fits SK most because he killed his own mafia members when they were trying to find out his identity. And he can most likely avoid investigations due to his double persona Doppio.

I'll be back later, just woke up
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom