[FIN] Regular Mafia Round 10 - American High School 2 - JoJo Version

Who shall be expelled today?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Would imo be more lame to deal with Dio's boys when the aztec gods of fitness exists :sexyflirt:
Wham >>>>

But I'm talking about the team distribution and we already have a Dio flip.
He has been claiming to be the boomerang dude in the writeups, the only two boomerang I can think of are Joseph who is already dead and Gyro Zeppeli (part 7) who uses Steel balls which returns to him when he throws.
:pepehmm:
 
Messages
198
Reaction score
215
Points
1,050
Salty Doubloons
302
I think it's time that we finally kill Gambit.

[vote lynch Gambit]
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I think it's time that we finally kill Gambit.

[vote lynch Gambit]
Nah, Rak is better.
[automerge]1587474299[/automerge]
WTF lmao!!
[automerge]1587473901[/automerge]

[automerge]1587473935[/automerge]
Vote:Lynch Papa Rak
[automerge]1587473967[/automerge]

Scum will be scum.
You gotta vote in the poll, too.
[automerge]1587474468[/automerge]
Vote lynch Rak.
 
Messages
305
Reaction score
447
Points
3,400
Salty Doubloons
724
Last edited:

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Messages
445
Reaction score
1,730
Points
5,350
Salty Doubloons
1,556
tfw Normalizer/Juliet is still alive and I'm being considered the lynch option.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom