[FIN] Town of Salem Round 10 - Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Ok, so everyone aside from Alice has posted so far. Nobody claimed being witched. Safe to conclude Alice wasn't witched as well since where ressurect went through.

Nessos is the only blocked person right now.

Put two and two together, and have you Nessos as the witch.

Now, @A famous historian what were your previous actions. Time to see if you're consort or escort. I doubt consort for a moment as you trying to lynch Nessos when you know he's witch doesn't add up. You'd be able to win with him. But, that's not enough for me to let you go.
 
Messages
545
Reaction score
1,823
Points
6,050
Salty Doubloons
6,222
Ok, so everyone aside from Alice has posted so far. Nobody claimed being witched. Safe to conclude Alice wasn't witched as well since where ressurect went through.

Nessos is the only blocked person right now.

Put two and two together, and have you Nessos as the witch.

Now, @A famous historian what were your previous actions. Time to see if you're consort or escort. I doubt consort for a moment as you trying to lynch Nessos when you know he's witch doesn't add up. You'd be able to win with him. But, that's not enough for me to let you go.
Hayumi hasn't posted.
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Ok, so everyone aside from Alice has posted so far. Nobody claimed being witched. Safe to conclude Alice wasn't witched as well since where ressurect went through.

Nessos is the only blocked person right now.

Put two and two together, and have you Nessos as the witch.

Now, @A famous historian what were your previous actions. Time to see if you're consort or escort. I doubt consort for a moment as you trying to lynch Nessos when you know he's witch doesn't add up. You'd be able to win with him. But, that's not enough for me to let you go.
rej was controlled.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Mafia already knows who I am and I'll might as well out myself. I'm the veteran! I don't know who Naomi is and I'm going to guess she is town.

These are the list of players we know nothing about
Mr. Doflamingo
Nessos
AFH
Drago
Rej

I said earlier why I thought Michelle is exe and I didn't support an exe lynch since I was thinking if Michelle was mafia she would have claimed a different role that has not been claimed and I did not like how Mr. Doflamingo and Nessos quickly voted Michelle.
I'm just going to read back on this post and we need to look at Mr. Doflamingo and AFH. I thought Michelle was an exe and I didn't support an exe lynch. Mr. Doflamingo, Nessos, and AFH voting Michelle looked like an easy lynch for mafia to go focus on to get the attention off of themselves. I liked how Drago looked into the Beky and Nessos argument about this not being mafia vs mafia and Nessos is probably not mafia but he could still be a witch. Today we will need to look at Mr. Doflamingo, AFH, Nessos, and Naomi.
[automerge]1593096288[/automerge]
Rej's doctor claim does seem to make sense since I remember when joby fake claimed doctor Rej immediately votes joby.
[automerge]1593096893[/automerge]
Vote: Mr. Doflamingo

I'm not liking his play especially the part about that Michelle incident and I didn't like his vote on Rej. Looks like to me AFH is the roleblocker and last tos game there were two escorts.
 
Last edited:
Messages
545
Reaction score
1,823
Points
6,050
Salty Doubloons
6,222
I'm not liking his play especially the part about that Michelle incident and I didn't like his vote on Rej. Looks like to me AFH is the roleblocker and last tos game there were two escorts.
Hold on :datea:
I was just jumping on the bandwagon
I think I wrote the post before that it's 50 50 either Beky or Michelle
Michelle looked clueless with her medium role in the beginning so ofc people would vote for her. Didn't you say that Beky was more convincing than Michelle? Well ofc that the jailor would jail Beky just in case and get michelle lynched so it is safe in that way. Michelle still can seance.
I think someone said that seance is a powerful tool if used it correctly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom