- Messages
- 934
- Reaction score
- 834
- Points
- 1,300
- Salty Doubloons
- 956
If you’re the Jailor then say what Doflamingo told novas night one, otherwise you’ll continue to look real scummy rn,Claim yourself. I have no reason to prove myself to you. It's pretty clear that I'm not going to be counter claimed.
[automerge]1593113312[/automerge]
How are you feeling between Doflamingo and Drago rn? Think The Godfather is among them?everyone jailed, can confirm what jailer said.
so only real one/town recognize truth.
[automerge]1593113492[/automerge]
Interestingly, for someone pointing out how other players were distancing themselves from Beky, you yourself soft defended her hereEh, this is a little too weak for my taste. I can see how it'd come off as TMI but Beky being strong with his beliefs is not abnormal.
If the theory is scummy to you then can you explain to me how it can be applicable to a wolf perspective?
[automerge]1593113567[/automerge]
And yet more openly defending Beky again, with me pointing out how Beky was lowkey being very clearly scummy thereNot taking a certain side here, but I see where Nessos is coming from with the fact that Beky felt the need to keep mentioning how bad the gambit kill is and explain why they WOULDN’T vote for him, almost tmi. Not saying this makes him a scum lead but, since nobody was really asking, why feel the need to explain why you wouldn’t? Also I don’t necessarily agree that it was such a bad kill for reasons already stated.
[automerge]1592678881[/automerge]
Agreed, wanting to see more from them before I decide on my vote.
Last edited:
"jailor" 