[FIN] Town of Salem Round 11 - Trouble in MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well i can only suspect that the Mafia are veteran players with this thing in mind. "Beky will likely be targeted by protects and scums know that. But since scums know that, towns will also know that so there's no need to mass protect him and scums took that little advantage and possiblity to kill Beky. That's a trouble some play but it paid off."

Or

Mafia are fools and don't know the culture, who didn't know that Beky will most likely be protected and they are afraid of his deduction skills. They were lucky.
Are you TMIing?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm little disappointed the current activity in the game , looks like scum folks are coasting on purpose .

Also keep an eye on Alwaysmind he is pretty active as town player .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alwaysmind aka Famous Historian played few games with him in past so i have idea about his play .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm little disappointed the current activity in the game , looks like scum folks are coasting on purpose .

Also keep an eye on Alwaysmind he is pretty active as town player .
Well that's a normal thing for scums but normally they'd try to be as active as they can as contributing as possible to deep wolf and that's more scary.

Looks like you're quite familiar with AFH.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like I'm going to vote Salah today if nothing else comes up, that whole 'have some respect for those that host your games' isn't sitting right with me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why not? You spoke like you are a part of the scum team and knew the mentalities behind the Beky kill.
Hhhm. I don't like this argument. You do realize that I offered two possibilities on the plate and yet you only chose to scrutinize the former and disregarded the latter. It seems to me that you are throwing a futile attempt to form an early wagon against yours truly. What do you think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hhhm. I don't like this argument. You do realize that I offered two possibilities on the plate and yet you only chose to scrutinize the former and disregarded the latter. It seems to me that you are throwing a futile attempt to form an early wagon against yours truly. What do you think?
We don't know any details yet, maybe I was targeted and transporter switched me with Beky, maybe Witch sent mafia into Beky. Maybe he said something in the evening phase that spooked someone

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Interesting question. Because newbies won't ever think about that risk.
And Veterans won't even make that risk N1
Your analysis is a bit too much, seems like giving more effort than needed to give your opinion on Mafia Kill
You're in my watchlist
So Witch knows who you are, is that going to be a problem?
Yes, my Claim is guaranteed this DP, just waiting for everyone to post & i need 2-3 hour sleep
I feel like I'm going to vote Salah today if nothing else comes up, that whole 'have some respect for those that host your games' isn't sitting right with me.
Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom