Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Fujitora i dont regret lynching u actually :ROFLMAO:

i just regret not having vigshots or not being active prior to today lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like that Town lost.
that what they get for lynching me in the last hour of the phase after the day was dead af
[automerge]1618286994[/automerge]
@Fujitora i dont regret lynching u actually :ROFLMAO:
This is your worst performance yet.
you had both of the mafia.
then you decided to fail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was hoping to be able to use at least one funny picture for a rats death. Perhaps next time. :p
[automerge]1618287601[/automerge]
Scums really played well it’s kinda funny how long they flew under the radar

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like that Town lost.
that what they get for lynching me in the last hour of the phase after the day was dead af
[automerge]1618286994[/automerge]

This is your worst performance yet.
you had both of the mafia.
then you decided to fail.
no i did not have sht
everyone was scummy
i just had to roll a dice and lynch lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You were so obv town on day 3 to the point when I didn't know what to do by the end of the day and it was really hard for me to vote you and it was Ekkologix who finally managed to convince me to vote you.
Usopp is a godamn meme.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lies,
You had Pepper and Juliet,
I assumed you solved it but they got you good.
mafia owned town.

gg mafia
i wish i had them like u think

i thought the team was fuji pepper, not juliet pepper

peper was scum in my book yes, but thought fuji just outright scummier

cuz ppl kept saying pepper plays same regardless of meta so i was hesitant to put him first lol

but man every1 was scummy af at the end i didnt know who to do for so stuck with fuji

he better never post pictures from his role PM again cuz that set the nail in the coffin for me tbh lmao

i definitely played horrible, but there r reasons for that lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Out of curiosity how many people here are familiar with Capcom's Ace Attorney videogame series?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Usopp is a godamn meme.
iso ur posts honestly and tell me u dont reek of scum lol

i can only blame myself for my lack of activity early game

no town pool was established and u mfkers acting scummy asfk it was impossible to game solve with no vig shots to help with PoE lol

u literally tried to discredit mango, a confirmed town, and tried to peg me as his scummate lol. u then proceeded to say pepper and juliet cannot be scum team

we woulda honestly still lost game if we lynched pepper cuz i was gna lynch u next day unless rats kill me

there was no way i dont lynch u there. i just dont see myself lynching pepper then juliet lmao
[automerge]1618289415[/automerge]
Capcom's Ace Attorney videogame
the one with phoenix?

never played it but saw couple vids

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all certainly were tearing each others throats out
Guess why. Because half of the players were uncontributive D2 including you. You were uncontributive D1 and D2.

@A famous historian thanks for the game, well done. I also liked the phase PM.

Congrats mafia, the win was meh tho. Sadly only town was active and they went on each others throat :/ I will be more ballsy and shoot the right low posters next time.

@Mango Senpai you can put sign ups up!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
iso ur posts honestly and tell me u dont reek of scum lol

i can only blame myself for my lack of activity early game

no town pool was established and u mfkers acting scummy asfk it was impossible to game solve with no vig shots to help with PoE lol

u literally tried to discredit mango, a confirmed town, and tried to peg me as his scummate lol. u then proceeded to say pepper and juliet cannot be scum team

we woulda honestly still lost game if we lynched pepper cuz i was gna lynch u next day unless rats kill me

there was no way i dont lynch u there. i just dont see myself lynching pepper then juliet lmao
[automerge]1618289415[/automerge]

the one with phoenix?

never played it but saw couple vids
He reeked less of scum than you. But I knew for a fact that you were town. Noone cared about my read of Fuji which should make him a valid town candidate D3. Whatever Juliet and Pepper did. They contributed less than Fuji in the end. Fuji was quite townish. You just have to learn to interpretate that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess why. Because half of the players were uncontributive D2 including you. You were uncontributive D1 and D2.
You say that as though I should be taking issue for town's actions.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He reeked less of scum than you. But I knew for a fact that you were town. Noone cared about my read of Fuji which should make him a valid town candidate D3. Whatever Juliet and Pepper did. They contributed less than Fuji in the end. Fuji was quite townish. You just have to learn to interpretate that.
well its easier to talk in a hindsight, but no he was super scummy during the game lol, i've tried to work with him couple of times but he just kept fuming instead of try to co-operate

at some point i'll just have to default yeet him cuz hes just using emotions as a way to escape reality now

anyway dont think it woulda made a difference if we yeeted pepper first cuz i wuda lynched fuji right after eitherway

im never a fan of a player being hella inactive and only start playing when they r pushed. not only that but he comes with that picture from his role PM. its easy to say hes town in hindsight, but he was scummy as sht in game lol. he was desperately trying to derail the lynch off him using emotion and rage instead of actual reasoning

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well its easier to talk in a hindsight, but no he was super scummy during the game lol, i've tried to work with him couple of times but he just kept fuming instead of try to co-operate

at some point i'll just have to default yeet him cuz hes just using emotions as a way to escape reality now

anyway dont think it woulda made a difference if we yeeted pepper first cuz i wuda lynched fuji right after eitherway

im never a fan of a player being hella inactive and only start playing when they r pushed. not only that but he comes with that picture from his role PM. its easy to say hes town in hindsight, but he was scummy as sht in game lol. he was desperately trying to derail the lynch off him using emotion and rage instead of actual reasoning
I gave plenty of reasoning but you just didn’t bother reading.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You say that as though I should be taking issue for town's actions.
No but its a gameplay clunk.

You need to give your fellow townies a bit space to interact with you instead of claiming all the space for you.

Anyway activity was great. Heck we almost hit 40 pages this time. :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rej... I needed you to be alive. Usopp threw the game so damn hard despite my best efforts..

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom