[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 19: Baruk Khazad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mango is trying to save his scum buddy from getting lynched and is pretending to play dumb. I also didn't like how he said what are the chances of a framer and on the intro the only scum roles it says there can be are godfather, ninja, and strongman.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mango is trying to save his scum buddy from getting lynched and is pretending to play dumb. I also didn't like how he said what are the chances of a framer and on the intro the only scum roles it says there can be are godfather, ninja, and strongman.
Man why you talking to me as if I'm not here man, I honestly didn't even see the 3 alternatives lol.

But I still don't scumread Beky. I don't mind getting lynched again, I've already been killed once, I don't mind dying again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My claim has caught us 2 scum one by my result and the other by interactions. We lynch Beky today and lynch Mango tomorrow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:weirdpeep:

Why don't you want to talk with me Luliet?
Why are you not scum reading Beky? I made a case on him on which you ignored and then later I revealed my results. I still didn't understand the scum reads on Nessos and the scum reads on Nessos was not convincing for me.
[automerge]1626912370[/automerge]
I am still convinced Beky is Scum. An I bet there is another scum on my train trying to build up a counterwagom.
What Nessos said here I also suspect there were 2 or maybe 3 scum who were voting Nessos to build a counterwagon and conveniently Mango votes Nessos over Beky with no reasoning saying he does not believe Beky is scum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why are you not scum reading Beky? I made a case on him on which you ignored and then later I revealed my results. I still didn't understand the scum reads on Nessos and the scum reads on Nessos was not convincing for me.
I straight up said I didn't even understand your case lmao, then you start telling me I'm his scumbuddy lol.

Nessos claims he's blocker, so I did the logical thing and voted T-pein instead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I straight up said I didn't even understand your case lmao, then you start telling me I'm his scumbuddy lol.

Nessos claims he's blocker, so I did the logical thing and voted T-pein instead.
Why havent you changed your vote then scumboi lol
[automerge]1626917706[/automerge]
Oh well. That solved why Beky only bothered to quote my posts when he's being voted at. Looks like an attempt to deflect the suspicion.
You too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll might as well claim. I am the cop!

I investigated Beky last night and he is mafia. On my first post I made on day 2 I said he is scum which was my way on claiming cop who got a mafia result on Beky hoping a wagon would build on him. We got some interesting interactions and counter wagons going on. I am also suspecting Mango is Beky's scum buddy for hopping on the Nessos wagon instead of Beky wagon making a counter wagon.

I'm most likely going to die tonight and here are my reads

Town:
Nessos
T-Pein
Gambit

Mafia:
Beky
Mango

Null:
Rej
AFH
UwU
Ekko
Change vote lynch Becky

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
why r our PRs claiming this fast

also if beky is mafia then we have a ninja in the game

[vote lynch beky]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm pretty sure mafia already figured out I was the cop before I claimed and if I didn't reveal my info today they would have more likely killed me and Beky would have more likely managed to get away from the day 2 lynch and day 3 lynch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
juliet
nessos
maybe mango

what else u expect lol yall sus as sht
Why do you have Mango as maybe town? I believe I caught scum Mango by interactions.
[automerge]1626932834[/automerge]
I have returned from the dead

Vote Lynch NESSOS @ZFR

You know you are destined for the gallows my birdy friend.

[automerge]1626901014[/automerge]
I do not believe in the Beky lynch, I feel like @Juliet you're only just fearing his POWER

Beky is just a stronk player, he does not deserve this petty treatment.
Well that is also a lie, you're just further strenghtening @Beky's case on you, LMAO

Give me 1 good reason not to vote you, Mambo Gamo

[automerge]1626909463[/automerge]

Ok so both the PRs have claimed, isn't that very convenient?

What are the chances you live to see tomorrow?

What are the chances we have a framer in this game though?
I don't think Beky's a scum personally, but he has been MIA for a little while now
These posts from Mango gave me scum vibes. On the first quote he instantly votes Nessos with no reasoning saying he does not believe in the Beky lynch and at the time Nessos was the counter wagon to Beky. On the second quote Mango says the pr's claiming was convenient for him which looks like scum who wants to throw shade on the prs and he brings up the chance of a framer who is now pretending to play dumb because on the intro it says the mafia roles are godfather, ninja, and strongman. Mango has been willing to vote up Nessos and T-Pein who are the players I am town reading and Mango refuses to vote Beky on who I caught as mafia. This shows that Mango is mafia with Beky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom