[FIN] Town of Salem Round 2 : K-POP Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
No, that person didn't
Yes it did. The reasonings so far were based on lack of courage from you guys and my bluntness about how I would use roles. Like I said many times, lately everyone reads on me have been bad :weirdpeep:

Also I find it cool that no one have talked about a possible witch and how no one claimed jailed so far.

@Dr.Respect you posted something happened to you, it's more than time for you to spill the beans.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
These are all my posts have talked about Kurama and/or were directed at him.
What makes you think that?
I was given my role based on RNG, not host selection. Although I would have preferred it to be the latter.

What alignment someone is has to deal with probability. How does being a scum in a previous game increase your odds for the next game?
[automerge]1569105802[/automerge]

Not Kurama's. The ppl who say that Kurama is interesting or something along those lines. Like Rej and Law.
I think you're the shooter.
[automerge]1569106100[/automerge]

Is that all making you sus Larsi? Or is there more?
[automerge]1569106164[/automerge]

Explain this in greater detail.
You must learn how to read between the lines.
[automerge]1569108686[/automerge]

That is not a good setup. Town will always have the majority. At the very least twice that mafia has. 7 3rds is excessive for a game this size(unless there is no mafia) and there's probably not 7 mafia either. A good ratio is 14 town, 5 mafia, and 2 indies. Maybe more scum considering its ToS.
Was your scum read on Larsi just random in that case?
Being admin doesn't give ypu special protection or privileges. Even if it did, how does make him scum?
[automerge]1569111271[/automerge]

Well damn. I thought there was much more underneath it.
Or maybe I'm just explaining why your reasons are illogical because? Not every defense = being teammates.
[automerge]1569113042[/automerge]

Ok, claim.
[automerge]1569113074[/automerge]

Why so?
[automerge]1569113137[/automerge]

I miraculously missed this. Just noticed from Typo's post on it. So what happened to you?
Point out where the buddying is. I'll wait.
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
Coming strong to get Shion's claim then this
Then what ? You jealous ? Not gonna call you hot smh
I didn’t come strong I have nothing to do that... I suggested the idea nobody cared much so it seems I am the only one who think he is scum
he won’t do it I have nothing real my proof is week and nobody is supporting it currently soooo hot
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Yes it did. The reasonings so far were based on lack of courage from you guys and my bluntness about how I would use roles. Like I said many times, lately everyone reads on me have been bad :weirdpeep:

Also I find it cool that no one have talked about a possible witch and how no one claimed jailed so far.

@Dr.Respect you posted something happened to you, it's more than time for you to spill the beans.
Wtf do you expect us do on nobody claiming jailed and a possible witch that we can't account for cause we don't know if they fucking exist or not Shion? Like literally what? Do you want us to spend time tinfoiling over a bunch of hypotheticals?
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
Also I find it cool that no one have talked about a possible witch and how no one claimed jailed so far.
I doubt we have none of thoese like whyyy nana whyy
I asked and nobody answered
Dr.respect said something happened to him but never stated what is it so
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
I dont question Kurama's style bcs he is new. However , i aint gonna give him a pass bcs he is new since that backfired more than once in games where people underestimate new guy.

Dragomir on other hand completely ignores that and went buddy buddy with Kurama and never once questioned his play or what he maybe be up to even if he is new.

Kurama playstyle heavily resembles that of exe which Drago never once mentioned even tho it is obvious.

Drago either doesnt care Kurama is exe or he is chasing clout. Either way i am for lynching Dragomir.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Also larsi is legit jester wibes all around him and peolle keep pushing his lynch
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
I dont question Kurama's style bcs he is new. However , i aint gonna give him a pass bcs he is new since that backfired more than once in games where people underestimate new guy.

Dragomir on other hand completely ignores that and went buddy buddy with Kurama and never once questioned his play or what he maybe be up to even if he is new.

Kurama playstyle heavily resembles that of exe which Drago never once mentioned even tho it is obvious.

Drago either doesnt care Kurama is exe or he is chasing clout. Either way i am for lynching Dragomir.
Ignoring what? This exe tinfoil you want to push on us that I don't agree with? Go have a read at my posts Beky. I've done more questioning against Kurama than anybody else. Miss me with this bullshit.
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
Hey Typo, would you mind voting for Larsi?
Was writing this...


Probably my last call today.. as I said I didn’t like Larsi’s response to Kurama she even stated she is new yeah her reasoning was nothing but bs but It feels like he wants to push for her but he doesn’t want to take the blame for that IF she flips town

Vote lynch Larsi
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Wtf do you expect us do on nobody claiming jailed and a possible witch that we can't account for cause we don't know if they fucking exist or not Shion? Like literally what? Do you want us to spend time tinfoiling over a bunch of hypotheticals?
Why are you so pissed off? Go cool off lol.

I doubt we have none of thoese like whyyy nana whyy
I asked and nobody answered
Dr.respect said something happened to him but never stated what is it so
I think @Juliet @Michelle @Alice The Menace haven't spoken yet. Maybe one of them have more info for us to use.
Yeah I'm really curious that Fanboy posted that and went missing afterwards. I expect him to have good reasons to just post that and disappear
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
It's amazing how I'm being singled out for not doing what pretty much everybody else in the game hasn't done either. But obviously, you can't suspect everybody in the game can you Beky? So ofc you must single out one person who you must look contributive against as well as fabricate some other reasoning out of thin air to incriminate him.
[automerge]1569163444[/automerge]
Why are you so pissed off? Go cool off lol.


I think @Juliet @Michelle @Alice The Menace haven't spoken yet. Maybe one of them have more info for us to use.
Yeah I'm really curious that Fanboy posted that and went missing afterwards. I expect him to have good reasons to just post that and disappear
Because your focus on witch and jailer has annoyed me.
[automerge]1569163464[/automerge]
Also all of Beky's posts too but it's mainly the focus on those 2 roles.
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
I dont question Kurama's style bcs he is new. However , i aint gonna give him a pass bcs he is new since that backfired more than once in games where people underestimate new guy.

Dragomir on other hand completely ignores that and went buddy buddy with Kurama and never once questioned his play or what he maybe be up to even if he is new.

Kurama playstyle heavily resembles that of exe which Drago never once mentioned even tho it is obvious.

Drago either doesnt care Kurama is exe or he is chasing clout. Either way i am for lynching Dragomir.
Also larsi is legit jester wibes all around him and peolle keep pushing his lynch
Something wrong here Beky
Kurama exe wants to lynch Larsi
Larsi jester
Woot
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Why are you guys hung up on lynching more than obv jester instead of asking Rej for a claim due to blocking and no kill
 
Messages
149
Reaction score
406
Points
2,200
Salty Doubloons
649
I think @Juliet @Michelle @Alice The Menace haven't spoken yet. Maybe one of them have more info for us to use.
Yeah I'm really curious that Fanboy posted that and went missing afterwards. I expect him to have good reasons to just post that and disappear
add dr.respect
By the time which we don’t know when or if they will even come they come we won’t have time to reach majority anymore we gotta start acting now
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
add dr.respect
By the time which we don’t know when or if they will even come they come we won’t have time to reach majority anymore we gotta start acting now
See this is the shit i am talkibg about. We have way better targets but the aim is on Larsi hcs what? Semi OMGUS?

Push on Larsi is weak as fuck and you know it.
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Vote: Rej

At least Kibi claimed something to move things over when Rej stalled the game neglecting to claim.

Wouldn't mind an invest in Drago for flip flop, making things up, asking people to vote others for his benefit. Nope, no no.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Which focus? I mentioned witch once and the missing jailed player two or three times. Again, which focus?
That focus.
[automerge]1569164008[/automerge]
Vote: Rej

At least Kibi claimed something to move things over when Rej stalled the game neglecting to claim.

Wouldn't mind an invest in Drago for flip flop, making things up, asking people to vote others for his benefit. Nope, no no.
>Accusing me of making shit up
>Goes ahead and makes shit up by saying I've flip flopped
Yeah, ok Shion.

Also lmfao at using me asking ppl to vote others as a reason to suspect me. Man, Shion and you say the reasons against you are bad.
[automerge]1569164101[/automerge]
Why are you guys hung up on lynching more than obv jester instead of asking Rej for a claim due to blocking and no kill
Rej has already been asked for a claim. We're just waiting for him to hop on and do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom