- Messages
- 645
- Reaction score
- 2,234
- Points
- 1,750
- Salty Doubloons
- 661
What is this? Getting on a lynch train ?We are voting for Kibi?
What is this? Getting on a lynch train ?We are voting for Kibi?
Nice vote ChampUnvote
Vote lynch Hatz
He has no godamn case.Rej, make your case for Hatz. I think Kibi actually is mafia and based on his claim his death gives the most information.

We capped?After Cap reached we normally Slstop talking in ToS![]()
I believe one more for cap...After Cap reached we normally Slstop talking in ToS![]()
Kurama mentioned me to vote here before the day ends. I could have just voted for him but I didn't. :lazyshadowedplz:What is this? Getting on a lynch train ?
No one more Rej changed votes no?
Just Vote. We know who to blame if Kibi flips town.Kurama mentioned me to vote here before the day ends. I could have just voted for him but I didn't. :lazyshadowedplz:
It was just out of nowhere. Elaborate a little bit more next time outside asking who to lynchKurama mentioned me to vote here before the day ends. I could have just voted for him but I didn't. :lazyshadowedplz:
If am not wrong Juliets and yours we're the last 2 missing votes. So you capped it.I believe one more for cap...
I see you don't understand the case for me being mafia is if Rej or Dr respect is my buddyRej, make your case for Hatz. I think Kibi actually is mafia and based on his claim his death gives the most information.
If somehow i'm still lynched...Never mind I see what you are saying kibi.
But we can just lynch and stop the same set this np of people and still get the info. One of you has to be scum.
What? How this is on me?I see you don't understand the case for me being mafia is if Rej or Dr respect is my buddy
If somehow i'm still lynched...
Lynch this guy. He just wants a lynch this Dp.. Doesn't care if townies can be saved
If am not wrong Juliets and yours we're the last 2 missing votes. So you capped it.
It is cap then...If am not wrong Juliets and yours we're the last 2 missing votes. So you capped it.
You played WCI round 19 on OJ right? When there were 2 sheriffs and our host herself won that game as witch... Yet you Didn't care to see how I could be town?If am not wrong Juliets and yours we're the last 2 missing votes. So you capped it.