yes he should have worked alongside me and the others in that game ._.Town missed MVP Nessos in MM
yes he should have worked alongside me and the others in that game ._.Town missed MVP Nessos in MM
All that's left is Rej v Flowerquite a prominent cast we got here
All that's left is Rej v Flower
that's oldschool@Shottie play??I apologise , can u sub me out ? I can't play due to personal reasons...
@Ninety Eyes you mised thisI apologise , can u sub me out ? I can't play due to personal reasons...
I believe you doAll I know is season 1 characters in the anime, do I need to know anything about this arc or anything?
Ehh stuff it since it's My Boredom AcademiaI believe you do
I will Lynch you D1 to preserve all that is holyEhh stuff it since it's My Boredom Academia
this is gonna be lit1. @Kibi
2. @joby
3. @God_Usopun
4. @Pepper
5. @Fire Tiger
6. @Waindo
7. @Larsi
8. @Rej
9. @Stray Cat
10. @Ryu Kishi
11. @Nana
12. @Trafalgar Law
13. @Gambit
14. @Gintoki
15. @Juliet
16. @Nessos
17. @Zemmi
18. @AL.
Sign-ups are closed, I'm still taking subs though. All role PMs will be sent out within the next 24-36 hours.
HaqHaqHaqhaqalso:
vote lynch Rej