[FIN] Town of Salem Round 3 - Cartoon Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you won't?? you'll believe his claim just like that??

no right.. then whats there to explain??
Yes, I will. Amnesiac is a role that can be easily proven as well as disproven. There's no logical sense for anybody but an amnesiac to claim it, especially this early in the EP so casually and without pressure. I heavily dislike the soft push of focus you want to throw Rej into. It feels fake and I honestly don't think that you yourself even plan on carrying out "keeping an eye on Rej". It's just thrown out there, with no weight. You can call me premature but this is how I'm feeling about you right now.
[automerge]1570050841[/automerge]
You guys do realize that Rej can't remember anything N1? The amnesiac has to wait until somebody dies to remember their role.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, I will. Amnesiac is a role that can be easily proven as well as disproven. There's no logical sense for anybody but an amnesiac to claim it, especially this early in the EP so casually and without pressure. I heavily dislike the soft push of focus you want to throw Rej into. It feels fake and I honestly don't think that you yourself even plan on carrying out "keeping an eye on Rej". It's just thrown out there, with no weight. You can call me premature but this is how I'm feeling about you right now.
[automerge]1570050841[/automerge]
You guys do realize that Rej can't remember anything N1? The amnesiac has to wait until somebody dies to remember their role.
Didn't know that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok I am outing myself straight:
I rolled Amnesiac
Another Jester spotted

Ladies and Gentlemen seems like this gonna be jestermania 2.0 :dogkek:

Also imo playing amnesiac would need you to be sneaky and quiet so you chose whatever you want not claiming evening phase
:lazysmplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Another Jester spotted

Ladies and Gentlemen seems like this gonna be jestermania 2.0 :dogkek:

Also imo playing amnesiac would need you to be sneaky and quiet so you chose whatever you want not claiming evening phase
:lazysmplz:
Eh, I disagree. Depends on the person.

Night 1

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Day 1

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cartoon Network has just emailed me about the death of some characters in the game. It was quite the pressure I tell you! 516

As such:

@MistyCat has been killed by Mafia.
Her role was: Vampire Hunter
Her character was: Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack didn't leave a death note :pepehands:

@joby has been killed by Mafia.
Her role was: Doctor
Her character was: Professor Utonium

Professor Utonium didn't leave a death note either :pepehands:

And now Day 1 begins! With 20 characters alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

@Nessos @Hatz @Rej @Beky @Roogy @Haku @Nana @Fire Tiger @Kibi @Juliet @Trafalgar Law @Gambit @oddoddfruit @Pepper @Zemmi @Larsi @Waindo @AL. @Dragomir @God_Usopun @Shottie

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aight, let's get down to business. Anybody else besides Rej who was blocked/jailed/witched/transported?

I still retain suspicion for Al.
[automerge]1570148408[/automerge]
Btw, we're looking at an ambusher in here right now. If there's a medium, then they should ask both Misty and joby who they visited and which one got the alert of being killed by ambusher, as well as who the ambusher is.
[automerge]1570148503[/automerge]
Please don't forget to make your death notes guys.
[automerge]1570148557[/automerge]
I got roleblocked, LMAO vamps.
[automerge]1570146465[/automerge]
In worst case this will end up being vamps vs mafia lol
You should remember Vampire Hunter N2.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got roleblocked, LMAO vamps.
[automerge]1570146465[/automerge]
In worst case this will end up being vamps vs mafia lol
Help us beat the vamps

Anybody got some juicy info?
[automerge]1570149799[/automerge]
If Rej agrees to remembering VH(which he should :pepeban: ) then a lookout reading this should be on him. Can't over state the importance of the VH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom